SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

Old 05-11-2017, 06:43 AM   #1
Noobkiller

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 64
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough
Default NK

In 2002 my best mate irl got the NINTENDO SUPER FAMICOM and boy oh boy did that change the course of our lives. We were two simple 9 year old addicts and we found our stimuli: Street Fighter II Turbo. We played that game religiously. It was only natural that a year later when I got my first gaming desktop: Compaq Presario 5185, that I decided my purpose in life was to become the best at SFO. Fast forward to 05-07, with alias such as haspinwal, shad0w948 and a few others, I time in and time out was easily recognized as one of the best spiderman players with all the groupies arguing if I was better than myself or not.

Around 2010 I ran a few gaming projects where I picked up basic coding - most of my hours were spent patching loopholes and bugs. When coming back to SFO I tested to check it's vulnerability to hacks. After a few hours of digging around I had access to a large set of u/p, ability to change to any account status, god mode, speed, infinite colors, automatic story mode completion, unbanning, etc. I was at shock at how easy it was - I emailed Tmy of the findings and even made a YT channel on it. I never bothered to abuse the info I found/cheat in competitive play - mainly because of my morals and high of chasing irl cash.

By the time undergrad started, I spent significantly less time on SFO and more time being a math/finance nerd, but I still come now and then to give the special NK beating.
I finished college a year ago at NYU and recently got accepted to Columbia Uni. For the time being, i'm waiting for a company to pay my expenses - the first rule in investing is to never use your own money . Have an interview with Bloomberg Analytics later this month so wish me luck fam.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:24 AM   #2
Rashiznit

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NK

Good luck fam New York I know anit no joke wish you much success

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #3
D.Bahki
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Eh, you were haspinwal and shadow? I'm sad, always thought they were different. You sucked on Shadow.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:58 PM   #4
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 64
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
thought they were different. You sucked on Shadow.
It was shared with a friend who wanted the VIP perk. Most likely played him.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

That's what I'm surprised about most.

I didn't know haspinwal and noobkiller were the same.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 06:54 PM   #6
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

So you forgot about candyshopboy?
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:19 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Hello, and welcome, NK.

Always thought haspinwal and NK were two different people. Go figure.

Good luck with the Bloomberg position!

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:48 AM   #8
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
So you forgot about candyshopboy?
@Noobkiller

Still wanna know. Also, good luck.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote