Rash vs writers Rashiznit Challenges and Tournaments 18 05-06-2013 01:27 PM
YO RASH donkios General 3 03-18-2013 11:43 PM

Old 05-11-2017, 07:57 AM   #1
Rashiznit

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished road
Default Rash...

Hello there here's my introduction,
Currently I'm 24 live in NY studying theater and dance at the school of the visual arts while working full time and father of one baby girl..

My History in the community ?
I start this game about 2003 being super lazy always just playing as a player on and off for 2 years.. in 2005 I made my name Rashiznit and stuck with it ever since.. was a super noob until I joined my first clan Elite Aces run by (EA)Sandz till the leaders got into life issues and wanted to shut down clan.. me and kizume decided to keep the clan running not earning their blessing until two years later when they seen our hard work and dedication to the name..

Gaining leadership of this clan is what first got me a reputation among the community even with the long period of time with me thinking UG was the official
Forum which is why I registered here so late..

Leading the clan along with the official clan scene forced me to become better at the game rapidly.. due to negative impact on weak clan leaders.. I remember the hours and days of countless training to become better.. then when I met John he taught me the in's and outs of being a "Pro" countless numbers of donations finally got me Elite VIP status in 2010 and a T-winner Banner in 2012

The Elite Aces was one of the few clans that focused more on brotherhood, family , and fun more then power and winning.. personally I feel this is the best aspects of a clan better yet a community.... and due to this aspect we managed to get the best of both worlds, numbers and members with strength.. as one of the longest running clans of sfo history, a huge chunk of "pros" that's been apart of it at some point.

Currently?
Now SFO staff member and helping running the New Offical Clan scene of the 2.0 era..
Now with that being said it's legacy shall continue in the 2.0 era and actually become SFO longest running clan of all time !! So anyone looking to pre join a clan before it launches we are accepting

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:18 AM   #2
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rash...

Hello, and welcome, Rash.

I remember when you applied for an ambassador position.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Welcome homie.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #4
Rashiznit

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Hello, and welcome, Rash.

I remember when you applied for an ambassador position.
Yeaaa man good times I wanted that bad so pissed when I didn't get it lol but look at me now !

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:21 PM   #5
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1024
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about

I remember the good days being in Elite Aces when I wasn't that good and I remember us being in the chat displaying activity, hosting tournaments winning colors, time has certainly flown by, but I'm glad that I'm here to be apart of something that could last a life time. I know with you being apart of the staff now with your vision and you just being who you are will make this game & community better. I got some training to do, I'm little soften up.

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member
LordFrieza is offline   Reply With Quote