SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. LiquidSnake76 CiaraSpareNo1 Challenges and Tournaments 21 10-30-2020 05:36 PM
The Restoration & Resurrection of CiaraSpareNo1 LordFrieza Challenges and Tournaments 4 04-06-2017 09:50 AM

Old 05-15-2017, 02:14 PM   #1
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1024
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about
Default legendaryLuccI

Wow, where do I began. I started Street Fighter Online back in 2008 at a Library where I used to play Runescape all day and he told me to give this game a try. I joined my first clan called Furious Killaz along side with (FK)BloodRanger, he was my partner in crime my ride or die at that time. My favorite character was Ryu and Akuma at that time, I wasn't a Bison user yet. I wasn't much then probably not much now but later on I became good enough to join Terror Rage Gang, SpareNo1, We Are No Legends, and I later on at the end joined INK. In 2013 I was voted in 3rd Place for best Ryu of 2013. I was tied with no other than Noobkiller at that time. Also that year I won Best Akuma I can in first place for that. I also won best Bison of 2013 as well.

I won Active member of year in 2013, I also won most passionate member of the year, and I can in second place for most inventions of 2013, and finally I won best tournament maker of the year. In that year I held my first very own NBA Tournament which my team Miami Heat came out on top two years in row! That same year I won LUX tournament L.I.F.E tournament week's 3 and 4.

Shout out to everyone who supported me.

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=32988

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member

Last edited by LordFrieza; 05-20-2017 at 05:08 AM.
LordFrieza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:43 AM   #2
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CiaraSpareNo1

Hello and welcome, CSN1.

Enjoy your stay, and stay out of trouble.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1024
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CiaraSpareNo1

Thanks for your kind words!

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member
LordFrieza is offline   Reply With Quote