SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cant login.. Bladevampirek Members Help Center 9 10-07-2009 04:46 PM
Cannot Login Anymore AndyMac661 Members Help Center 2 12-03-2007 10:25 PM
Can't login ~H~Zabuza Bugs and Problems report 10 08-05-2006 03:38 AM
Cant login in Shin-Akuma Bugs and Problems report 5 01-11-2006 01:39 PM

Old 01-14-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
Bladevampirek
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about
Default HELP ME I CANT LOGIN

hello this makes about my 3rd post asking for someone to help me with this So far No one has came up with a solution..
Since i Switched to my new internet WindStream Fast internet i cannot play Streetfighters since i deleted my dailup connection please help me how can i get back in it????
when i try to login it just says "attempting to authenticate...."

I want to be able to play what can i do??
when i try to create a username it doesn't work
" Problem Connecting to SFO server.Make Sure the Game is not restricted by your firewall or security settings ErrorT1 "
it says that.. by the Way my fire wall is off....

i'm starting to think they'res not a way to fix this problem because as ive said earlier i posted this same problem 3 dif times in past year no one has been able to come up with a solution just tell me to reinstall shockwave and 1 person had me to clean shockwave completely out of my system and flash as well then reinstall it but that didnot work either i'm thinking that the problem is with the Internet somehow the strange thing is

Anonymous Login Works great.. just i cannot Create a new name or login to one i have created in the past , i know my name's still good because i had a friend to login with it on his computer and it worked fine.

once i anonymous login i can play the computer or go to the Servers but thats not gonna work for me because my charector is spiderman and i'd have to win alot each time i logged in before i got to play with my charector..

Please Reply soon Every1 that think they might can help..

Peace... Sfo Community!..
Bladevampirek
Please Help me..

I've tried this with 2 diffrent computers
Windows Xp Laptop
Windows Vista Desktop
neither of them works..
I use to play this game back in 2003 and I would really like to play again....

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...
Bladevampirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Bob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura about
Visit Bob~Marley4004's Facebook Visit Bob~Marley4004's Twitter
Default Re: HELP ME I CANT LOGIN

tried downloaded version??
Old 01-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

You want want to email TMyApp and explain your situation, so he can take a look at your account.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Ensure both your anti-virus software firewall is off/or allows SFO full access AND the default Windows firewall allows SFO full access/or is off.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob~Marley4004 View Post
tried downloaded version??
Okay i turned off both my Stopsign products and my windows firewall Still off........

What can i possibly do to resolve this problem?

and about contacting tmyapp , how do i do this?

Last edited by Bladevampirek; 01-15-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

You can contact him using one of the following emails:

info@streetfighteronline.com
support@streetfighteronline.com

Don't expect a fast reply though. It could take weeks before he replies. If I were you, I'd go bug Nferno666 and see if he has any solutions. Good luck.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #7
(X-A)c3punk
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(X-A)c3punk is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe its cause ur laptop is to slow i guess.

C3pUnK)-)
(X-A)c3punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #8
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook

i guess it's from firewall on the anti virus
as long as windows firewall is off
check the firewall for the anti virus
or maybe the port's wont let you log in

it happened to me at the collage when i waz trying to get into sfo
it let me log in
but it wuldnt let m get into any server
add me and i will help you with this
omar_bazzar0@hotmail.com

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

Last edited by BeCarefull; 01-16-2010 at 06:24 PM.
BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorRyu5 View Post
You can contact him using one of the following emails:

info@streetfighteronline.com

Don't expect a fast reply though. It could take weeks before he replies. If I were you, I'd go bug Nferno666 and see if he has any solutions. Good luck.
Yea I e-mailed support@streetfighteronline.com
just now hope they can help me.. I dont like bugging people thats a bad way to get a quick goodbye lol
I just hope if someone knows how to fix my problem they will come here and tell me.

i been wanting to get on sfo for quite a while now but cannot :/

starting to have the feeling i will never be able to on my home computer again..

and i dont have any access to any other computers hardly ever.. oh well..

(( becareful )) I added you to msn about the port forward.

its not because my laptop to slow because it wont work Either on my desktop computer..

Old 01-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough

well when your online i will help you with this
or else add vipkiller he know how to deal with this
vipkiller123@hotmail.com

Old 01-24-2010, 07:13 AM   #11
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Be~Carefull-) View Post
well when your online i will help you with this
or else add vipkiller he know how to deal with this
vipkiller123@hotmail.com
ok skedule a time to meet this page has my time zone on it
http://bladevampire.110mb.com/Bladev...Time/time.html

just tell me what day and time my time to be on between 11 am and 5pm

give me 2 days notice

thanks for the invite to help hope we can get this thing fixed i wanna play.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #12
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

my time zone is GMT+2 when its 11am by you its gona be 7pm by me
by the way im online from 8pm to 2am GMT+2

Old 02-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #13
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Hey okay i keep trying to catch u online even when i on at that time can't seem to catch u make sure u got me added whoeever can help me blade_709@hotmail.com this sfo problem is Terrible making me miss out on all the fun lol

Bump: Hey okay i keep trying to catch u online even when i on at that time can't seem to catch u make sure u got me added whoeever can help me blade_709@hotmail.com this sfo problem is Terrible making me miss out on all the fun lol

tmyapp aint neva replied yet..

Old 02-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #14
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Like I said, go ask Nferno666, blanka09 or leftyfb. They'll know much more than members/NWOs do.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #15
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladevampirek View Post
Hey okay i keep trying to catch u online even when i on at that time can't seem to catch u make sure u got me added whoeever can help me blade_709@hotmail.com this sfo problem is Terrible making me miss out on all the fun lol

Bump: Hey okay i keep trying to catch u online even when i on at that time can't seem to catch u make sure u got me added whoeever can help me blade_709@hotmail.com this sfo problem is Terrible making me miss out on all the fun lol

tmyapp aint neva replied yet..

send email here and explain everything

Old 02-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #16
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorRyu5 View Post
Like I said, go ask Nferno666, blanka09 or leftyfb. They'll know much more than members/NWOs do.
just quick update bout what i doing..

I showed blanka09 a link to this forum ive got no reply......
and i e-mailed support@streetfighteronline.com yesterday..

Does any1 have windstream and can play streetfighteronline? just wondering if its even possible with that internet i know it should be but has any1 ever actually done it?

Last edited by Bladevampirek; 02-05-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #17
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

u gotta wait time till blanka reply to your message