SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
xfader Raze-Lighter General 12 02-14-2013 10:05 AM
batista's mma debut bloodpack Links 9 10-09-2012 06:57 PM
this really makes me think.. Dark_Paladin_X RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 04-09-2010 06:53 PM
ice ryu's debut - and others kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 11 09-22-2007 10:14 AM
Paying with debut card ~TZ~azteckilla General 13 11-19-2006 02:13 PM

Old 08-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Xfader makes his rap debut

http://ilpvideo.com/video/NDY5NDI/lo...-into-gangsta-
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1305
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Xfader makes his rap debut

That video went hard for no reason tho. Imma write a letter to MC Yo Wassup..... Tell him to tone that ish da fudge down.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Bwoii stop...You ain't doin nothing besides beating off.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 337
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Xfader makes his rap debut

LOL, reminds me of my grandpa cause he one of the cool old people don't always think they right.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #5
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

how did u get that footage of me?
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #6
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

We bribed you with veggiemite and you handed it over
Old 08-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
Rashiznit

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished road

^^ llmaooo

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #8
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
how did u get that footage of me?
worldstarhiphop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:52 PM   #9
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

^ that's not worldstarhiphop bro
Old 08-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #10
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

ik....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:21 AM   #11
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

dont u dare ever mention Vegemite ever again... 95% of australians hate that salty crap, myself included!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #12
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
dont u dare ever mention Vegemite ever again... 95% of australians hate that salty crap, myself included!

Did y'al lfeel sad when steve irwin died?[being honest]
Old 08-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #13
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
Did y'al lfeel sad when steve irwin died being honest]
He like the only famous person from Australia... Yea they was mad af.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
ik....
Kin you don't know... Wshh is the hoster of the vids so your not wrong. Stand up for yourself and stop rolling over and letting ppl have their way with you.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #14
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
He like the only famous person from Australia... Yea they was mad af.
what you on about boy?

ever heard of Hugh Jackman... Olivia Newton John... Kylie Minogue... Miranda Kerr... Ian Thorpe... Shane Warne... Andrew Bogut...

but yes it was a sad day when we heard about Steve Irwin's death... but really the way he poked and prodded animals it was bound to happen to him one day.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #15
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
what you on about boy?

ever heard of Hugh Jackman... Olivia Newton John... Kylie Minogue... Miranda Kerr... Ian Thorpe... Shane Warne... Andrew Bogut...

but yes it was a sad day when we heard about Steve Irwin's death... but really the way he poked and prodded animals it was bound to happen to him one day.
Damn I got owned. Gg's fader no re I need to go back and rearrange my strategy all over again

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #16
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Damn I got owned. Gg's fader no re I need to go back and rearrange my strategy all over again
On that note Shadow is marked out once again, ONCE AGAIN lol.

First Kindu now Fader, Shadow is becoming everybody's child lol.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #17
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

^ Lmao.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM