SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday (M-X)RecKoninG YoureGonnaLuvMe General 6 09-20-2012 10:51 AM
Sunday-Rap-Battles: True Lyricist, Official Battle TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 271 02-09-2009 05:56 AM
Sunday-Rap-Battles: True Lyricist Zpower RaNdOm iNsAnItY 61 06-06-2007 01:53 PM
Rap battles 2 JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 232 05-13-2006 07:45 PM
It's sunday chunuto RaNdOm iNsAnItY 21 11-13-2005 11:40 PM

Old 09-30-2012, 05:46 AM   #51
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles: Day of Reckoning

Karma, I see a PM titled "potatoes" lol.

This is your actual verse, yes? And not a question about the subject? All questions should really go here, in this thread, so I don't go clicking any drops sent in PM ahead of time.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #52
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

yeah the second part is my lyrics...
mind you they are not even worth entering into the contest.
but oh well... wasn't it what we were supposed to do, send the lyrics to the hosters, aka you for now ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #53
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

i sent mine in...

Mine are unworthy too Karma so you aint the only one

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #54
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

I didn't send one because you guys picked a stupid ass topic
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #55
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Lol potatoes, who came up with that one?

Zetca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #56
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1305
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
Co-signed

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #57
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetca View Post
Lol potatoes, who came up with that one?

Sent in!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #58
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Co-signed
Lol. Yet both of you waited until the last minute to say that. It's R.I. but neither of you can afford to look silly. It.is.R.I. nobody cares man.

Seriously, you *both* signed up to do topical battles and waited until the last minute to say you were out. I think that's a pretty punk move. At least wait til the deadline passed if you couldn't think of anything. Seems it's less about not being able to come up with anything, and more about not wanting to look wack.

S'okay. I ain't even mad.

I have a set, and I will post them, but they are garbage. So sit back and laugh. Use it as ammo in a battle later, feel free.

Thread's going up ASAP.

Thread is up:

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=31132

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-01-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:05 AM   #59
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Yeah yea lets get the battles started. tell who im battling so i can add my 1st win to ny belt

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #60
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Battles start next week. This week all you do is vote on potatoes. Go vote. lol.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #61
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about

Shadow duce you should have dropped something im sorry but im calling bish!!!

lol was fun tho i cant believe Zero the one that kicked our ass i thought would be T fist or Karma

Old 10-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #62
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 46
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

Forum Name: (SXA)crip
Topical: Yes
H-2-H: Yes
ERBOSFO: Yes

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #63
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

Quote:
Participants:

~TR~Robert
( robertyanezii@yahoo.com )

shad0wslayer
( PM )

Pakistani
( PM or pakistanithegr8@hotmail.com )

SSJKarma
( PM)

LuX
( MF_LuX@Live.com )

LiquidSnake78
( PM )

Bonkah

( Shells.b@hotmail.com )

silver-ken
( PM )

Not On For Long
( PM )

TitaniumFist
(PM or TitaniumFist@streetfighteronline.com )

ZeroUnlim (Disqualified post-potatoes win/unless he wants seconds...get it?)
( WhiteTigerClaw3@hotmail.com )

(SXA)crip
( PM )

Last edited by ZeroUnlim; 10-02-2012 at 12:49 PM.
ZeroUnlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #64
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

My bad TF. Got caught up in some **** and missed out on the computer for about 3-4 days.

Hope Im still clear for next round.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #65
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

^ You're still in it. I'm fine with everyone who just wasn't here. It's the whole "Yo, I don't want to do potatoes cuz it's hard/lame/stupid". It's R.I. And they tell ME I need to lighten up? lol. SMH.

Anyways, someone has to drop out of this week's H-2-H battle because Bonkah is not joining us until the third week.

It ain't gonna be me.

Who wants out? Once that's settled, I can post matchups before Saturday. Might as well get this going since people are eager to go.

Or Shiny could join evening things up. >:]

Also. Lol.

How do you all want to pick characters for ERBOSFO? I was planning on just randomly matching all 10 of us with any of the 13 characters, but judging by the Potato Topical, there will be many cries of foulplay.

How y'all wanna do this? (Mirror matches/people all picking Wolverine or Ryu isn't horrible, but it's just less fun.)

@ZU, lol.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-03-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #66
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

So, to even things up - I decided to cut (SXA)crip as he joined last, along with Bonkah who won't be here for this week.

I input all 8 of our names, pulled the lever on the program (ONCE) and these are the resulting matchups...start preparing for battle:

Pakistani vs. shad0wslayer
~TR~Robert vs. silver-ken
LuXv vs. LiquidSnake78
Not On For Long vs. TitaniumFist

Picture of list + program

Schedule will be edited so matchups go up on Wednesday, not Saturday, from now on.

The plan for ERBOSFO:

On Wednesday, a list of the thirteen playable characters will be posted.

Ryu
Wolverine
Chun Li
Spiderman
Ken
Sakura
Akuma
Onslaught
M. Bison
Sentinel
IronMan
Juggernaut
Cyclops

Participants will have to make a mad dash to claim which character they'd like to battle as. It's gonna be first come, first serve. You could wind up with a Boss...or a Potato...so come next Wednesday, good luck.

The list will be posted, and on Wednesday, you show up first, you get first draft pick. Post the name of the character you'd like to battle as. Show up late, sucks for you. :[ You get what's left over. lol. I have a feeling some people will be mad. Should be fun.

Once everyone's got their character, I'll input the names into the program, and pull the lever.

Everybody understand? Anyone want rage-punch the screen?

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-03-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #67
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
So, to even things up - I decided to cut (SXA)crip as he joined last, along with Bonkah who won't be here for this week.

I input all 8 of our names, pulled the lever on the program (ONCE) and these are the resulting matchups...start preparing for battle:

Pakistani vs. shad0wslayer
~TR~Robert vs. silver-ken
LuXv vs. LiquidSnake78
Not On For Long vs. TitaniumFist

Schedule will be edited so matchups go up on Wednesday, not Saturday, from now on.
REALLY DOE? Haha! TF really trying to Test me aye? Lol

M.Bison is who I chose btw lol

Last edited by LuXv; 10-03-2012 at 09:21 AM.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #68
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

lol o gosh i get duce this gonna be fun and ill call Akuma cause Ima rd duce

Last edited by ~TR~Robert; 10-03-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #69
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78
Lyrics creating a smoke screen, to a point that I jump out and stick a metal pole up your ass like "wolverine"

LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #70
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Ken
(ppl was thinking I'd take Ryu? right right?)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #71
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
Ken
(ppl was thinking I'd take Ryu? right right?)
I cared enough to tell you know one cared.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #72
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

I know "no one cared."
Old 10-04-2012, 06:55 AM   #73
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I said come next Wednesday.

Y'all gotta wait...and then hope and pray you get who you want.

I don't think I care who I get as long as it isn't Sakura.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #74
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

im so lost.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:10 AM   #75
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I choose spiderman

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote: