SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

View Poll Results: MULTIPLE choice poll. READ before voting. If you vote via post w/ explanation, DON'T use poll.
~TR~Robert 1 33.33%
silver-ken(Duce) 2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Blocko Head Shiny~Latios RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 06-11-2012 07:42 PM
In Your Head Liger Zero RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 07-21-2009 04:51 AM
Head Stomp DwAyN3 New Features 14 06-10-2009 04:40 PM
Dancing sparta head blockattack Links 4 09-19-2007 11:09 PM
This is off the top of my head unholy_fighter General Comments & Strategies 5 06-03-2006 05:51 AM

Old 10-09-2012, 02:04 AM   #26
Pakistani

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles: Head-2-Head (Week 1)

I didn't read EST, you originally just posted "end of Monday", I pm'd you 11 PM Pacific here. I didn't check when you posted that 12 AM EST thing honestly. Anyways you probably asleep so I'll just post mine myself. Shadow if you're up post yours.

Shadow the daytime stalker, sup, he my bitch
I turn him ‘on’ and ‘off’ with a simple light switch

Even the comic fantasizer Batcules has me on his mind
Mr. Tit Fists, open fist on Ms. Pak’s tits, other on his pip, twined

They aren’t too different tho. I jack off seeing girl, ye a damn hotty
Shadow sees ‘n jacks off to me, Mr. Tit fist too while Ducing on the potty

T-rue fists up his ass daily cuz man this guy a champion manslayer
He got ****ed by Batman and Hercules at the same time like a celeb pimpin’ player

He’s damn strong drinking nut juice everyday like he’s on a mellow vacation
No honey-bucket-o-bathroom, high up sun, side of the building with shadow and yellow lactation

Ya no one messes with his swagg. He’s pro at this ****
Dude got mad balls for sustaining everyone’s spit

He got freaked out with my whack verse and rhyme for duce
Refused me for not asking him ‘nicely’ guess he didn’t want to lose

I’m over with my introduction. How about I start to produce
I still ain’t ask him ‘nicely’, but now its ON and he can’t refuse

Shadowslayer, a *** ass player, “kinda cute” says Cwing our equally *** mayor
Say your prayer, cuz you’re not a stayer, after I’m done you’ll want to put on some Bayer
And, just so you know, I’m past being a slayer (SFO) let alone be a pathetic shadow slayer.

Shadow boxes with Tit fists while I hit him Lee’s Shadow Fists
I break his jewel box, KO’d, as in a knock off, so y you hella pissed? (get it, the knock off has dual meaning here )

Fahrenheit 451… its hot Martin-i burned Shadowslayer like he was paper, easy
My bar pair is a drop of a-bomb and this bitch is burned on the wall turned sleazy

I’ll be serious, this ain’t my best, I ain’t even trying. I could refine this and be ruthless
But then I think, hmm. Shadow bein’ as big as a moon can’t eclipse me. He weightless.

So I’ma take a nap and go to sleep cuz like I said shadow is my bitch
*Shadow here crying, cuz he can’t sleep. Paki leaves on the switch*

Last edited by Pakistani; 10-09-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Pakistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:26 AM   #27
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

NOFL vs Tfist

V/ Tfist.
More consistent attacks, that thor line was nice.
I feel as if you were playing patty cake with him NOFL.
Tfist had more coherent lines, better constructed word play, cooler set ups.
More imagery IMO.. I think NOFl came soft[I know he did]

Lux vs Liquidsnake
V/ Liquid. It's not that Lux was bad, he actually surprised the hell out of me.
His punch-lines were crisp, flow was on point. It's like a pass play where the qb slips it in. The
CB manages to cover the WR , but he still gets beat.
That's what I felt happen here.

I feel lux could of came harder lol. Lmao @ the salad tossed line

Paki, that first line of yours deserves a "pause"

Last edited by silver-ken; 10-09-2012 at 03:32 AM.
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:47 AM   #28
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
Paki, that first line of yours deserves a "pause"
LMAO. Dude you readin' it from the wrong angle. When I say he's 'my bitch' it don't mean I made him my bitch, but rather that HE is my bitch. Then teh second line is just saying, HE gets turned on 'by 'me' as in NOT 'BY ME' but he gets turned on by me- as in he's ***

Don't turn that on me bitch.

Bump: My votes:

Duce- was just better while Robert seemed to just rhyme but the last bar was nice

LS- Lux shoulda just redone that rap like LS was sayin' but even then it was good but just not good enough with LS's flow

Tfist- damn nice bars. NOFL was sleeping cuz I was expecting better.

Paki- jk, I had to tutor a kid so I didn't really spend time to make it better so it is what it is, coulda improved the flow at least but meh

Last edited by Pakistani; 10-09-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Pakistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #29
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Yeah I feel liquid beat me too LOL. (gg)

Good match up though!

Will edit this post with my vote for the TF v. NOFL.

Also do we still vote for the Paki vs. SS?
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #30
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Yeah I feel liquid beat me too LOL. (gg)

Good match up though!

Will edit this post with my vote for the TF v. NOFL.

Also do we still vote for the Paki vs. SS?
You shocked the hell outta me bro. LOL.
You was not bad at all. When TF put it up, I had the "ohh ****, he can get this" type of reaction.
Nicee flow man.

I will get to everyone else once I finish reading.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #31
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

@ Kenshi your just a hater cause i put your one lyrics on the spot when you used what you said wrongly keep hating kid

im loling that anyone voted for me i do appreciate it but i know my ish was wack wrote half at 12 am tired as **** and kinda shoved rest in morning cause i thought everyone had theres done and now i see i cud have taken more time lol o well

Last edited by ~TR~Robert; 10-10-2012 at 01:12 PM.
~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #32
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

may i add one thing to everyone here...
this is written people... doesn't matter that in your head the flow was right...
the way you type it in makes the flow for us who reads it, because were not in your head.
thats why its even more important to type it correctly.

putting it all in one single paragraph with word wrapping is just bad habits here.
after all, we dont have musics, we dont have beats, we dont have your voice recorded, all we do is having your words layed before us, we are the ones reading it. some reads faster then others, some read slower, some have a beat in head, some have another. that whats make the differences.

robert: your lines just flowed right in my head... just like i said, silver_ken lines just didn't flow at all... it was like a mash up of words all lined up. felt weird when i read it. had he used better lining up it could of easily been better. dont be too hard on yourself, those lines of yours were good and people saying otherwise... they just want to make you feel bad.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #33
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
NOFL vs Tfist

V/ Tfist.
More consistent attacks, that thor line was nice.
I feel as if you were playing patty cake with him NOFL.
Tfist had more coherent lines, better constructed word play, cooler set ups.
More imagery IMO.. I think NOFl came soft[I know he did]
You right what sir, you my friend....are absolutely right, but hey it's a learning process. I can admit my lost, I'll live to fight another day right? *Shrugs*, I'll bring out a lot more next time lol.
Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #34
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

between tfist and NOFL, tfist gmv

as stated by everyone, fist really brought it and brought it without holding back
NOFL did well too, perhaps next time, hell come in hard without hesitation with his lines

between lux and liquid
liquid gmv
i really enjoy his narrative and wordplay, but everyone should never underestimate what lux can bring, at any given moment, lux can easily change the tides, hes a formidable one...good job lux!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #35
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm I'm thinkin' shadow is hoping for a default win. Welll lets see
Old 10-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #36
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Tfist vs NOFL

My Vote has to go to TFist hands down.
After reading NOFL's first, Tfist just made it seem as if NOFL didn't try.

I guess Tfist was underestimated.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #37
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1305
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Damn i was mentioned in every battle except duce vs Robert. I most be relevant now-a-days.

LS gets my vote for obvious reasons. his word play just made me smile the whole time i was reading it.

P.S. I had that loaded lux line already saved in my notes just incase he challenged me. But you used it -.-..... Stop hacking my phone lol.

Tfist vs. NOFL.... i would have to give it to tfist. NO just didn't bring that same mentality he had when battled Pakistan. Nice bars but you just didn't live up to the high bar i set.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #38
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Pakistan. Nice bars but you just didn't live up to the high bar i set.
Where are you bars anyways? Post it up
Old 10-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #39
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
Where are you bars anyways? Post it up
No i was not expecting a default win... the way you rushed me i thought you been turned in your bars. tfist has my bars because my box was 100% full so i deleted it.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 10-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #40
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

lmao i didn't rush you, i wasn't following the posts really, i didn't know about the extension. but thats funny. i guess we'll have to wait for tfist to post them.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #41
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah.

I'm on it. The last match is going up on the front page, 5th post.

Will vote after.

Bars are up.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-10-2012 at 04:31 PM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #42
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
LS gets my vote for obvious reasons. his word play just made me smile the whole time i was reading it.

P.S. I had that loaded lux line already saved in my notes just incase he challenged me. But you used it -.-..... Stop hacking my phone lol.
Lmfao, dawg you keep/save bars for everyone on your phone lol. How cute :3

Lmfao (again)

Cant wait for next week though. Apparently the Tip of the ice berg inst enough to win now-a-days.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #43
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! shadow why didn't you just re-do that **** cuz Tfist replied back and corrected me after I told u it was on Sunday.

Well if you still win even i'd be surprised
Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #44
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I only take my 3R battles serious. I can take an L on this. I think its funny looking back on it now.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #45
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I only take my 3R battles serious. I can take an L on this. I think its funny looking back on it now.
What the hell are '3r battles'?
Old 10-10-2012, 12:55 AM   #46
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

3 round

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 12:58 AM   #47
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

Lmaoo @ I know you not voting for obama for what he did to osama

Bump: but shadow, you got your ass handed to you.
Paki GMV, i dont feel as if I have to explain that one
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #48
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

The funny thing about that Obama line is cuz I really am not voting for him, though i don't give a **** about osama

PS: I'm not voting for Romney either, juz so we're clear.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #49
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

T fist vs Nofl

T fist: I like your punchlines from the 1st to the last one. Only bad thing i say is like me you get violent against your opponent and nothing wrong with that its a battle but i somewhat agree with karma you don't need to be violent to beat your opponent but i do the same so im not one to talk good job as usual

Nofl I liked your flow was easy to read and had some decent punchlines. however this was a battle against t fist and you were calling out liquid and mentioning others when you should have focused on t fist as he verbally destroyed you entire battle. still good job

T fist gmv

Lux vs Liquid snake

Lux: despite this not being character battle i liked how you made fun of snake as a person and his name while keeping a bison theme. Few of your bars seemed stretch but we are all guilty of that

Liquid snake. Great wordplay including his name in your bars several times times leading to good punchlines. I feel you went soft on him ive seen you do far better just didnt seem like the Ls ive seen before

Lux gmv While he did character battle i like how he dissed his name and person while throwing bison in it plus i feel snake didnt try too hard good job to both was hard to call. Liquid won on bars and wordplay but i felt Lux dissed him on multiple levels. Now i wonder whats lux gonna do for character battles =P

Shadow slayer vs paki

Paki gmv i dont have to explain but i will just in case cause shadow you either rushed it or didnt have enough time and i know your busy with other battles so its clear this was not a good try for you. Paki beat you on every level wordplay structure length so its obvious paki won

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #50
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Lol. I think a couple of things factored into this for everyone:

a) we all didn't have the time on our hands and went with what he had
b) most of us misread our opponent, IE: we didn't quite anticipate their approach/style. We either under or overestimated. (With maybe the exception of the LS/Lux battle)

My votes/breakdown: (obviously, all of this is my opinion/take)

Robert vs Duce:

This was really tough, but got easier the more I read it...

Nice flow on both sides, funny lines, but completly different approaches.

On the one hand, Duce's set is more complex, with more original content and set up, as well as wordplay.

However, the personals and punches were not as strong as I know Duce can deliver (went after his weight, has avatar, etc). I think you underestimated Robert, or possibly just didn't have time.

Thought you'd burn his house to the ground man. You went easy on him, imo. I liked the first four lines the most, ending with the Robin Hood line.

On the other hand, Robert's set is simpler, with content that isn't really original, but used some of Duce's troll material against him (purse, DSL, etc) and just hit harder. You anticipated Duce would bring the heat so you brought your own.

Best lines were in sections 1, 2, and 4, imo.

What you did that I didn't like? You went hard on the "you're homo" content. I see it as one of, if not the cheapest way to hit someone apart from going after their GF or their mom. In fact, it's worse in a way. It assumes that everyone reading the battle feels being *** is a negative/is one of the dumbass parts of hip-hop/rap. Most of us here are under 30 and we know we don't give a **** about anyone's orientation - yet we use it as content. I know you don't either (or I doubt you do.)

Meh. I have done it in the past (you'll find it out there), I didn't like it then, I don't like it now and I have called out people for just going "yoooou're gaaaaaay" before, too. Lol. Just never in depth.

I'm saying, Duce beat you on complexity and content, but yes, you did hit him harder. For that, Robert GMV. Duce showed up like it wasn't a battle, imo. Not the Duce I know.

So, I wish Robert had more time to use better content, and Duce had more time to work in better personals and punches.

Good battle, though.

Lux vs LS -

Actually very similar styles, with the wordplay, humor, and flow. Didn't seem like either of you underestimated the other, and you each gave enough effort in the space of time you had.

This one's going to be a bit tougher.

Lux...lol. I don't think I've seen you battle before, I know you follow/are into hip-hop (Kanye/Lupe), but this was nice. I liked the way you'd start one line and I'm thinking...what is this nonsense about a tree? He's a tree now? And then the next line would build on the imagery.

Most of your personals, and punches were good, and as a whole - it was entertaining. I honestly can't pick out a bar that was really, really weak.

LS. Nice to see you back in more serious mode than what you dropped recently. Flow was very good, the wordplay and imagery, too. Similar to Lux, you both used an entertaining style that was a battle still, but wasn't all Imma kill you, yer ***, Imma pound ya ass (which contradicts me calling you ***!) lol.

I think that these were your worst bars:
Quote:
I swear it looked like a scene to where all the white girls kiss up on Hanna Montana
Quote:
The way his face perked out, was weird, looked like he was stuffed with some botox
Like Nicki's ass, but only worse, a cross figure of lady gaga face melting in a hot box

Botox? dubya tee eff? Lol. But the ending with Minaj and Gaga wasn't bad.

Overall, I think your best lines like:
Quote:
Taking the throne of this "All-Mighty", and I aint talkin about Bruce
I know lux is retarted, Its noticeable when he puts Jay-Z before Nas
Saying either was whack, but he aint mean that, He just wanted to Rockafella
but let me get back to this acapella, before I go and rock this fella
Creating a circle of lyrics, "spittin" effects faster than a chopper's propeller - (Get it?)

Were as good as Lux's but not enough to flat out murk him. It's clear we all underestimated him.

Lux gmv, but in all honesty you only just barely edged LS out. A section of LS' last couple of bars were off, to me. This was really close because Lux, you have more skill than you let on, and because LS didn't go all out, I assume.

And I didn't notice until now that Lux threw in 2 extra lines for fun. lol. Stick to the rules man. I would've removed those if I was paying attention, but it was late.

Shad0w vs Paki -

Man, Shad0w wth? I did LOL at the humor, but that wasn't a battle. It's too bad you misread the deadline.

Paki, lol, are you battling Shad0w or me, son? You're time will come, grasshopper. Be patient.

Nice flow, good personals and punches, but it's basically no contest with Shad0w and his no-drop + 3-round-go-in strategy (this is a one round drop, man!)

However, like Robert, you went so hard on the "YOU ARE *** and everybody's bitch", *POINT AND LAUGH* approach that it weakens the power. I'd minus you points for lack of creative content on that one (it took up about 13 lines man. lol. Not only that, you use this material in just about every set. It drowns/weakens the rest of your original content, imo.)

Paki gmv.

I'd agree with Karma's point about breaking up your bars, it isn't mandatory but it helps with readability.

So the current votes stand at: (unless I failed the count - and btw, the poll is basically null since everyone who voted in the poll posted w/ explanations)

Robert: 2
Duce: 5

Lux: 2
LS: 5

Shad0w: 0
Paki: 2

NOFL: 0
TFist: 7 [Winner]

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote