The best topic ever. azncat RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 02-21-2008 11:44 PM

Old 04-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default MLB topic

I dont know how many baseball fans are here. I know there sure are a ton of basketball and football fans though but ill start this anyway. The season started recently and ive been extremely happy as a Braves fan. We are 8-1 and have the best record in baseball so far going into washington soon. Justin Upton has been a beast for Atlanta hitting 6 home runs in 9 games. Evan Gattis is proving to be a very good rookie and fill in for Brain McCanns absence.

Im also enjoying the pitching staff this year but my only gripe with that is they are wearing themselves out at starting pitcher throwing about 70-90 pitches by inning 5.

I am upset however that BJ Upton isnt producing anything major. Sure he helped us win a game but he barely gets on base and strikes out a ton. He struck out on a Roy Halladay 59 MPH pitch that was right there. He swings at everything in sight its just pathetic. Jordan Schafer played his spot yesterday and goes 4 for 5 with a stolen base.

Uggla still under preforms and I dont know why the braves are obsessed with overweight players that dont really hit the ball or run the bases well. Juan Francisco is out of shape and he was grabing for air on a double to try and run faster. He needs to get in shape or Chris Johnson will take over full time at 3rd base. Also Gerrad Laid is huge.

Also that was painful seeing Yu Darvish on the Rangers get to inning 9 with 1 out on a perfect game to give up a hit.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote