SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LiquidSnake76 CiaraSpareNo1 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 15 12-17-2013 08:05 AM

Old 09-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. LiquidSnake76

CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. LiquidSnake76

1on1 No Tag
Best of 3
Unvind/Vindicated
Helpers On
Timers On
DWX Server
You Host First

Series tied 1-1

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 09-09-2014 at 09:19 AM.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1185
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. LiquidSnake76

You got this LS.. she cant use her hax against you

oR.... Can she ... O_o
Old 09-09-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Lol

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #4
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I beat him the first time with no hacks. x.x, you guys never support me, always against me. I love it though.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:38 PM   #5
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

You beat him the first time with no hax, but next round.... Its on ! Lol.

I support you Your hax will own all of SFO.

But... you un hacky bison is pro... I bow down to it.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #6
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I don't need a hack to beat anyone, and it's evident that I'm UG's champion.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:12 PM   #7
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 28
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

Wow nice u got his number right..not like most ppl
Old 09-09-2014, 03:24 PM   #8
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 View Post
I don't need a hack to beat anyone, and it's evident that I'm UG's champion.
The hell is a UG.. ?

And mayne shoot... Thought we called your number on the hax.. guess we were wrong.. Imma smack shady lol.

Good luck to you both.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:57 PM   #9
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Haha. Will definitely see you this week or weekend.
Have a built up schedule, so bare with me.

Your ass whoopin gonna be twice as hard since u said 76. Lol.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Liquidsnake01
Old 10-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #11
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

Now it's a shame this battle couldn't have taken place because sha nicole is very knowledgeable umm liquidsnake78 is a seasoned vet so his tactics aren't for the sfo young.

Now my idea here is to allow her back for this confrontation better yet to let banned users back in the tournament section to settle beefs so thiers no bad karma....if people cheat who cares now people cheated for years at sfo...so many paper champions...who's keeping record.

So let them settle thier beefs were all warriors here at this point like the olden days....back then we were to busy fighting to even hack the game....to busy enjoying the game to diss the game...

Last edited by SBYRD5; 10-04-2014 at 06:48 PM.
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #12
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBYRD5 View Post
Now it's a shame this battle couldn't have taken place because sha nicole is very knowledgeable umm liquidsnake78 is a seasoned vet so his tactics aren't for the sfo young.

Now my idea here is to allow her back for this confrontation better yet to let banned users back in the tournament section to settle beefs so thiers no bad karma....if people cheat who cares now people cheated for years at sfo...so many paper champions...who's keeping record.

So let them settle thier beefs were all warriors here at this point like the olden days....back then we were to busy fighting to even hack the game....to busy enjoying the game to diss the game...
Your not the only banned member to come back you know..

Everyone that applied for an appeal has been let back.. everyone but BK and John pretty much.
Sha is available in game to play, and more than likely has a fake account here that no one cares to ban.

She's around.

If she was knowledgeable .. she wouldnt be banned... cant follow simple instructions..
Really....

Just done reopen the thread that was closed...
She opened it... threw insults... then deleted and closed the topic.. as if we cant see everything thats been deleted... WE CAN O_o
Old 10-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #13
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

I apologize blockattack it was just well my view of the situation....I just kinda want to see them go at it...I understand....there was disrespect....however...umm this user sha nicole helped me fix my computer...she must have good sense...however if she disrespected the situation all the sfo fans can do is wait tell she's back in good term..
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:31 PM   #14
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBYRD5 View Post
I apologize blockattack it was just well my view of the situation....I just kinda want to see them go at it...I understand....there was disrespect....however...umm this user sha nicole helped me fix my computer...she must have good sense...however if she disrespected the situation all the sfo fans can do is wait tell she's back in good term..
Your view about the situation had nothing to do with the actual situation.

Lets keep it like that just so you wont throw out some random statement (like what you've just did) and end up putting yourself into a situation. You've just got unbanned my dude. Dont over step the line.

Ps. Sha and I spoke. And even if she wasn't banned, my schedule will still make the battle be on hold for the time being.

P.s.s. sha is ONLY banned on here. Not in game nor ug. So the battle can still happen. But again. My schedule.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:36 AM   #15
-(SR)-Owens

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough

Beat him liquid
-(SR)-Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:09 AM   #16
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1017
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about

As I said before we have unfinished business sir. #TheResurrection

Last edited by LordFrieza; 04-06-2017 at 07:19 AM.
LordFrieza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:54 PM   #17
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. Sure.
Just make sure your skills is up there before we meet up.
I don't want an easy victory.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:02 AM   #18
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about

I agree, I will come to you when I am Rank one at that time I will be number one. I'll see you as champion of street fighter
Old 04-07-2017, 01:58 PM   #19
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

So Ciara is back and already challenging people I see
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:11 PM   #20
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

looks like this will never happen then...
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 05:39 AM   #21
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I could of been Rank 1 by now, but Ebsta doesn't want to see me on his EliteAttack account, so it's like eh, Total beat me by like 3 wins last week. I got some work to do. I'll keep you posted. I got like a losing streak going right now, I'm losing to people I was owning before I got banned. lol #TheRustIsReal

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member
Old 10-30-2020, 05:36 PM   #22
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Unbanned LiquidSnake78 so I can finish what I started.

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member