SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick Tutorials evryoung8998 Banners, Avatars and Images 112 12-28-2013 02:10 PM
Photoshop Tutorials? system4 General 9 10-05-2008 08:22 PM
Tutorials estset General Comments & Strategies 10 12-14-2005 03:23 PM
Tutorials/over views Abdoun_bacK General Comments & Strategies 14 12-13-2005 07:09 PM

Old 12-05-2006, 08:11 PM   #1
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: - your own tutorials -

How about instead of us(the people that aren't great with Photoshop) looking around for Photoshop tutorials and trying to create a banner with our little knowledge find full tutorials here, from the people that ARE good with Photoshop post FULL tutorials? Seeing as how The "Banners, Ava.. etc.," has the most threads made in it, i'm SURE others would appreciate this. I know I sure would. I've always wanted to know how someone made what in their sig.

I think it'd be a great idea making a sig and then putting up the STEP by STEP tutorials on how ya made it. It'd help out a BUNCH of people and be appreciated by more.

So,.. come on! Post your tutorials and help us out. ;]
( I'm not trying to get help for a certain project on anything,.. I was just looking at the number of requested Sig/Avy's on here and thought this would be a good idea if everyone posted a tutorial in ONE stickied/pinned thread. ;] )

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:44 PM   #2
ACMA

Post Thanks / Like
ACMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sounds like a neat idea. I think a thread like this may cut down on all the threads people make asking how to use photoshop and where they can get a toturial from, but then again there are always gonna be people who will post a thread before using the search button. Personally, I like this idea. Unfortunately, I haven't been into gfx long enough to create an original full length tutorial nor do I have the time. I may attempt a toturial in the future but I'm far to in-experienced to write one. Maybe one of the veteran gfx users would be willing to make one.

ACMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:06 PM   #3
blitzfire0
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blitzfire0 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah cause i dont know how to use photoshop so a tutorial is a great idea

Im the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

second place in Master of Chun 2.
blitzfire0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:21 PM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: - your own tutorials -

I third the motion.

This place is really active, I guess we all enjoy being creative or looking at creativity whether we are good at it or not.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:34 AM   #5
Dark_Assailant
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Dark_Assailant is an unknown quantity at this point

Do we have to post our own tutorials or can we post like others if so i got lots like this http://click2host.us/003/Fireballtutcopy.png
Old 12-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #6
dam_ite!!!
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
dam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enough

aight i will post some tutorials i made later
Old 12-06-2006, 11:07 AM   #7
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Assailant @ Dec. 06 2006,06:34)]Do we have to post our own tutorials or can we post like others if so i got lots like this http://click2host.us/003/Fireballtutcopy.png
I suggest that if you are not posting your own tutorials, you have the permission of the tutorial creator to use it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:03 PM   #8
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Assailant @ Dec. 05 2006,13:34)]Do we have to post our own tutorials or can we post like others if so i got lots like this http://click2host.us/003/Fireballtutcopy.png
Yeah Dark, that's completely fine.
And Blade, he does NOT need permission from anyone. ;]

By the way Dark, nice tutorial. Made me remember stuff. ;]

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:13 PM   #9
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Dec. 06 2006,14:03)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Assailant @ Dec. 05 2006,13:34)]Do we have to post our own tutorials or can we post like others if so i got lots like this http://click2host.us/003/Fireballtutcopy.png
Yeah Dark, that's completely fine.
And Blade, he does NOT need permission from anyone. ;]

By the way Dark, nice tutorial. Made me remember stuff. ;]
Yes, he does. If its not posted on a public turtoial site, then he needs to ask before using.
Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote