SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > Bugs & Glitches

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freedom Fighters Notice Kim-Kam TMC Archive 34 06-25-2011 09:43 AM
Time Attack Mode Freedom Fighters (GV) (~Snake~) TMC Archive 49 03-11-2011 08:57 PM
Time Attack Freedom Fighters Kim-Kam General Comments & Strategies 79 08-28-2010 11:48 AM
Freedom of speech? Un_Squadron General 4 11-03-2005 11:18 AM

Old 07-04-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
(~Snake~)
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~Snake~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Freedom Fighters (GV)

I don't know if this is a glitch/bug or not but, for the first few times I faced Juggernaut in Freedom Fighters, he wasn't as lethal and didn't move as fast and it was "Enlightened Akuma" that was and did. However, it looks like they traded speeds with juggernaut moving at Enlightened Akuma's speed and frame cancelling and Enlightened Akuma was well, downgraded to normal mode speed.
(~Snake~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Freedom Fighters (GV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Snake~) View Post
I don't know if this is a glitch/bug or not but, for the first few times I faced Juggernaut in Freedom Fighters, he wasn't as lethal and didn't move as fast and it was "Enlightened Akuma" that was and did. However, it looks like they traded speeds with juggernaut moving at Enlightened Akuma's speed and frame cancelling and Enlightened Akuma was well, downgraded to normal mode speed.

Same....

I Could own juggy easily a few hours ago...Now he's cheap az hell...
Old 07-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

SFO keeps crashing randomly, its crashed on me 3 times in a row while playing "freedom fighters", that 3 wins i lost at the end nearly. Please fix this

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
(~Snake~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, he was easy around an hour back. Now, he's taken an overdose of steroids and speed. Could be a random tweak, but eh.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Exactly, he was easy around an hour back. Now, he's taken an overdose of steroids and speed. Could be a random tweak, but eh.

LOL @ That...

But yeah prob a minor tweak or something..
Old 07-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
(~Snake~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know though, because Enlightened Akuma is now beyond slow.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #7
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

^ Beyond Slow, indeed...
Old 07-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #8
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

He's still slow? O_o

But yeah, their speeds have been changed around a bit.

No bug

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #9
(~Snake~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Aaah, okay. And juggernaut's speed seems to have returned to normal lol. Enlightened Akuma is still slow as hell, no complaints though lol.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:04 PM   #10
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

God...That Gargantua Bison had me on the ropes...barely beat him....lol
Old 07-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #11
(~Snake~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMan016 View Post
God...That Gargantua Bison had me on the ropes...barely beat him....lol
It almost looks like he's performing a Shin Psycho Crusher when he's just using a Psycho Crusher.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #12
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
It almost looks like he's performing a Shin Psycho Crusher when he's just using a Psycho Crusher.
True...And Forget about Hypering, b/c he takes up the whole screen...I learned that the hard way...
Old 07-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #13
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Hadouken Spam, and Kick Spam the giant bison then he cannot super.
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:51 PM   #14
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

lol fail i beat him with none other tha pucnhing his tooth down his throat
Old 07-05-2010, 04:35 AM   #15
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

You saw his tooth go down his throat? Sounds a little scary, remind me to never mess with you.
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:51 AM   #16
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 230
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

Okay,my sfo crashed 7 times.
idk what it is,but it really is annoying.
KeNsRaGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:03 AM   #17
-Disciple-

Post Thanks / Like
-Disciple- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
SFO keeps crashing randomly, its crashed on me 3 times in a row while playing "freedom fighters", that 3 wins i lost at the end nearly. Please fix this
this just happend to me when iwas fighting bison regular size i beat him the first round and sfo crashed

The battle has just begun
-Disciple- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:18 AM   #18
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Disciple- View Post
this just happend to me when iwas fighting bison regular size i beat him the first round and sfo crashed

Yo THis Happend to like a couple of people...Ask Blocky or Re-Dowload SFO is All i can tell you brah...
Old 07-05-2010, 05:42 AM   #19
Antisquare
banned

Post Thanks / Like
Antisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ...

yea it jus started today ,july 4th
Antisquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:08 AM   #20
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

Happened Again.

Last edited by KeNsRaGe; 07-05-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #21
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #22
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street-Ken View Post
Happened Again.
means better luck next event ohh well

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #23
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Actually that's for you.
I meant my sfo keeps crashing not that i'm losing.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #24
-KensRage-

Post Thanks / Like
-KensRage- is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank god this is ending today.
i'm doing pretty well,what about you guys?
-KensRage- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #25
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Heads up.. Use the WEB VERSION OF SFO to prevent crashes.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote