SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My studio cards Americanbadass Banners, Avatars and Images 5 04-22-2010 02:26 PM
IDentity Phase 01. Americanbadass Banners, Avatars and Images 9 11-05-2009 12:03 AM
Download launch problem blaze989 Members Help Center 7 01-24-2007 03:41 PM
Sonic confirmed for ps3 launch SolidSnake76 General 15 07-09-2006 12:15 AM
Ps3 launch EvilAkuma General 37 04-07-2006 10:12 AM

Old 07-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
Americanbadass
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Identity Studio Launch

So yea as you guys might have heard, I founded a design company. Identity, which is composed of two branches, the studio and the shop. The shop is launching sometime in September, studio has launched. We have been planning and designing this out for the past 8-9 months, so enjoy! Some bugs still here and there that we are fixing, but yea

http://identitystudio.net/

Also if you would like to do us a favor, and "like" our fan page on fb, that would be awesome!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Identi...5913976?ref=ts
Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Identity Studio Launch

Perfect Business Card. Simplicity at its finest.

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Check out the site! lol

Last edited by Americanbadass; 07-17-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #4
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Like I mentioned before. It's hawt and smexy. Keep it up
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #5
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

F what I said about simplicity. The website is SICK!!! It's complex not simple haha

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #6
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

The site is AMAZING, so is the Intro. Great Job, I WILL BE USING YOUR SERVICES in The Near future, so I'll try to stay in touch with you. Other than that great job. psh I have a big wide imagination, I hope you can bring it all to life.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:33 AM   #7
KingofStreetfighter101
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 33
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

I'm still amazed at that intro.
KingofStreetfighter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:48 AM   #8
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

very nice pro way
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys
Old 07-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #10
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 122
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

That website gave me a graphic boner.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:40 PM   #11
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

reminds me of this video which makes a little wonky on the inside.

nice site regardless. and good luck.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:48 PM   #12
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanbadass View Post
So yea as you guys might have heard, I founded a design company. Identity, which is composed of two branches, the studio and the shop. The shop is launching sometime in September, studio has launched. We have been planning and designing this out for the past 8-9 months, so enjoy! Some bugs still here and there that we are fixing, but yea

http://identitystudio.net/

Also if you would like to do us a favor, and "like" our fan page on fb, that would be awesome!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Identi...5913976?ref=ts
You, sir, are the man.

To found such a site. To have such well known clients. To pitch your services the way you and your company did.

My business professors would *can't say on this board* all over the place.

That Intro was awesome, though I've seen few do that same style before, it's great that you incorporated such an intro. It speaks amazing volumes.

I want to say I'm speechless, but I have lots to say. I'd rather stand back and admire from afar though.

Good stuff man. Every time you make a post on this board, I get urges to pick up photoshop where I left off (which is still incredibly novice ) lol
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #13
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevipkiller View Post
You, sir, are the man.

To found such a site. To have such well known clients. To pitch your services the way you and your company did.

My business professors would *can't say on this board* all over the place.

That Intro was awesome, though I've seen few do that same style before, it's great that you incorporated such an intro. It speaks amazing volumes.

I want to say I'm speechless, but I have lots to say. I'd rather stand back and admire from afar though.

Good stuff man. Every time you make a post on this board, I get urges to pick up photoshop where I left off (which is still incredibly novice ) lol
Thank you for the kind words Do definitely pick up photoshop when you feel the urge to
Old 07-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

What can I say? The website is just sex!! Makes me wet and horny everyday I click on it.

Don't forget to visit their facebook and click "Like"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ide...5913976?ref=ts
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote