Old 01-23-2006, 04:01 PM   #1
J-Kwn
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
J-Kwn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kobe bryant drops 81 points!

He was on a tear last night, OMG. He looked like MJ, Kept on making shot after shot after shot. That was freaking awesome
J-Kwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:04 PM   #2
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Kobe Bryant scores 81 points

i know that sometime this season, kobe bryant will score over 100 and bring fame back to los angeles

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #3
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

bah... He won't... as great as that was, that was a bit too much for a team sport

Although I give him his dues... unlike the center Wilt that scored 100 points, this was done at a time when the game had elevated to a new level with the quality and standard of the athletes.

It's something we'd remember... in the sense that where were u the night Kobe put up 81 points... my only worry is how this would affect his team mates.

blanka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:11 PM   #4
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

well just think about it. everythings going his way. he already got 61 points like in december and now 81 points in january. i have a big feeling that sometime in february (maybe even in the all star game) he'll score over 100. if we could only get rid of lamar odom, then everything would be perfect

Old 01-23-2006, 04:13 PM   #5
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

*drops head in shame*

i couldn't bare to watch the game...
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:21 PM   #6
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

You watched it ?? ... that damn thing wasn't televised... only in a few places

but like I said... it was stupid, it was ridiculous, it was amazing... but Dirk said it best, with a team like that, you sort of wonder how that would affect the rest of his team mates, when one player takes 46 shots.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #7
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

oh dont bring up that BS. what do u mean hows that gonna affect the rest of the team? if anyone is affecting the rest of the team, its that idiot lamar odom. lets take a look back at the kings vs the lakers. i almost cried when he took it up with alot of time still left and not mention fouled which gave the kings a lead. can u blame kobe bryant for taking 46 shots when he knows someone like lamar odom is gonna screw it up for us? i aint gonna be too hard on odom cause i still like him and all, but hes not good enough or proven to me hes good enough to play with kobe bryant

Old 01-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #8
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
J-Kwn is an unknown quantity at this point

When you have NBA TV, you can watch most games
J-Kwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:47 PM   #9
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (gieandfer @ Jan. 23 2006,5:26)]oh dont bring up that BS. what do u mean hows that gonna affect the rest of the team? if anyone is affecting the rest of the team, its that idiot lamar odom. lets take a look back at the kings vs the lakers. i almost cried when he took it up with alot of time still left and not mention fouled which gave the kings a lead. can u blame kobe bryant for taking 46 shots when he knows someone like lamar odom is gonna screw it up for us? i aint gonna be too hard on odom cause i still like him and all, but hes not good enough or proven to me hes good enough to play with kobe bryant
BS ?? ... Well, excuse you. First... I said.. and I REPEAT... it was ridiculous and AMAZING... and VERY VERY good for the sake of the game. The guy's probably the best offensive weapon in the NBA right now.

But my point remains the same. How the hell do you want to make your team better when you just take over the whole game ?? Sure, they'll win against the Raptors... or maybe the Magic... or maybe even the Warriors.

When they get to the play offs and teams that know how to play defense, D (with a freaking 600 font, if that was possible ) hit Kobe up.. and he can only hit... oh I don't know, 35 - 40 points thanks to the free throw line, you think maybe his team mates would be more of an effect tothe game.

Don't make it seem like I'm diminishing what this guy did... I went to all my classes today wanting instructors to just not teach cause of how great this was... the first girl I spoke to this morning, although an avid b-ball fan wasn't even as enthusiastic as I was... so I DO realize how great the guy is.

But he has a very very young team. Unlike Wilt who had ppl just dumping the ball to him so that he could get the record... and it wasn't even about the game but about the record and the Knicks fouling other Sixers players so that Wilt Chamberlain won't get the ball... this was ABOUT the game.. Kobe brought this team back from about 15 points back

Good job and more grease, oil and wax to his knees and elbows.. but common man... if you were a team mate of his, how would you feel ?? Would you even be able to comment about that ?? Wilt's team mates wanted him to do that... but just for a second, do u think his team mates would want to even take shots when they know... well, it's all about Kobe Bryant.

That's my point... no disrespect to the man and his achievements and how ridiculously naughty and great that was... and I love the fact that I was alive for that.. I'm just a bit worried about his team mates... that's all
Old 01-23-2006, 04:55 PM   #10
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

if i was one of his teammates id be ashamed of myself and my inability to make points and have him to be the only scorer

Old 01-23-2006, 05:22 PM   #11
$ilent K!ller

Post Thanks / Like
$ilent K!ller is an unknown quantity at this point

All i can say is wow that was freaking amazing.

$ilent K!ller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:37 PM   #12
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (gieandfer @ Jan. 23 2006,5:55)]if i was one of his teammates id be ashamed of myself and my inability to make points and have him to be the only scorer
ahaa.. now you see my point. I love what he did... I think he showed that he's a magnificient basketballer... but that doesn't dampen the effect it'll have on his team mates... whether positively, or negatively
Old 01-23-2006, 05:42 PM   #13
coolkilla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
coolkilla is an unknown quantity at this point

If you heard about the game you would know that they kept giving kobe the ball so that he could shoot..I think they were mad at him though..The lakers are my favorite team this was finally a chance to bring us some fame as someone else said..I dont wanna hear anything about wilt chamberlins old 100 point game because he was probably the only 7 foot center around then and the person guarding him in that game was much smaller...In basketball a few inches can make a big differences..As for that comment about mj he never did anything like that mj scored 63..
coolkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:00 PM   #14
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

flip kobe.that ******* XD though it was a great thing and blah blah blah..when one of his team mates missed a shot (dont remember who) he got pissed of with him and didnt pass the ball ..dubya tee eff? well anyways..good for kobe.I wasnt so enthusiastic about it when he scored that much points..hoorah.

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #15
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like

ugh... stop hating

Old 01-24-2006, 12:28 PM   #16
Kill_dem_all
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Kill_dem_all is an unknown quantity at this point

Kobe is so flippin wicked, GOD HIS TEAM SUCKS!
Kill_dem_all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:34 PM   #17
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]He was on a tear last night, OMG. He looked like MJ, Kept on making shot after shot after shot. That was freaking awesome
That's what I'm talking about.... That's some mad poop.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:56 PM   #18
FizKid000

Post Thanks / Like
FizKid000 is an unknown quantity at this point

yah that was pretty nice of kobe. I think he's going to come back big and strong. Damn 81 that's alot for one person but i think someone else holds tha record of like 93-94. Damn
Old 01-24-2006, 02:57 PM   #19
1cedryu
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
1cedryu is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Kobe bryant drops 81 points!

yep.. pretty amazing... but 46 shots mite b too much fer one guy. but still 81 pts..
Old 01-24-2006, 03:48 PM   #20
projectfighter
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
projectfighter is an unknown quantity at this point

i discussed his success with a friend of mine, and we agree that this is a little thing only possible by ball hogging. i.e. wilt chamberlain.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:37 PM   #21
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (AnimeGirl4evr @ Jan. 23 2006,7:00)]flip kobe.that ******* XD though it was a great thing and blah blah blah..when one of his team mates missed a shot (dont remember who) he got pissed of with him and didnt pass the ball ..dubya tee eff? well anyways..good for kobe.I wasnt so enthusiastic about it when he scored that much points..hoorah.
pssh flip allen iverson. ok u cant really blame kobe for ballhogging and gettin pissed at his teammates. i used to be against his ballhogging too till this season. just put urself in kobes position. i already know what its like cause on my high school team, i am the kobe bryant

o and coolkilla, u do realise wilt chamberlain played for the lakers so we kinda do get some glory even though he was on the philadelphia warriors when he scored 100

Old 01-24-2006, 09:30 PM   #22
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Either way you look at it...ball "hogging" or not....the guy scored 81 POINTS!... That is called getting the job done in my opinion..Futhermore if we are talking about ball hogging I mean you cant blame the players... NBA is based on having SUPERSTARS.... that's what sells the whole "sha-bang"....Anyhow fantastic performance by Kobe...I would blame it on the Raptors terrible defense, but Kobe almost scored 70 against the Mavericks....so... Anyhow just think how much money Kobe could be making from endorsements right about now if he hadnt had sex with that hotel woman....

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 07:16 PM   #23
marvel911
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
marvel911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, so when he's not out raping women he can get quite a few points.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:20 PM   #24
projectfighter
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
projectfighter is an unknown quantity at this point

i like it better when he was raping because at least the team was making points back then.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #25
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

psssh.kobe is vince carter to the max XD..but hey..good for him and gie STfuabout allen iverson. This topic has nothing to do with his greatness =D

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote