Old 01-25-2006, 07:38 PM   #26
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kobe bryant drops 81 points!

yea well then dont hate on him.

and why do u think he raped her? she was only trying to get moeny

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #27
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

Im not hating on him..your hating on allen though =)

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 07:48 PM   #28
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

o yes u are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]when one of his team mates missed a shot (dont remember who) he got pissed of with him and didnt pass the ball
thats what i call hating.

now ima be right back. the games on

Old 01-25-2006, 08:09 PM   #29
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

Lol..well im just stating teh facts..i wasnt hating..lol

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:27 PM   #30
Kill_dem_all
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Kill_dem_all is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it's because

A. Raptors are poop (even though I'm from there)
B. Kobe's team sucks so he does all the work
C. He wicked like that
Kill_dem_all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:39 PM   #31
coolkilla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
coolkilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 24 2006,10:30)]Either way you look at it...ball "hogging" or not....the guy scored 81 POINTS!... That is called getting the job done in my opinion..Futhermore if we are talking about ball hogging I mean you cant blame the players... NBA is based on having SUPERSTARS.... that's what sells the whole "sha-bang"....Anyhow fantastic performance by Kobe...I would blame it on the Raptors terrible defense, but Kobe almost scored 70 against the Mavericks....so... Anyhow just think how much money Kobe could be making from endorsements right about now if he hadnt had sex with that hotel woman....
Kobe wouldve gotten more then 81 against the mavericks..He got 62 in 3 quarters and he sat out the ENTIRE 4th quarter..He wouldve gotten like 90...He put up 53 in 3 quarters against the raptors and he put up 62 in 3 quarters vs maves..And NO ONE in the nba can stop kobe 1 on 1 after that 81 point performance they'll only put more pressure on him..Lol all we need to do is take kobe to the playoffs and he can win himself a championship let him take all the shots!

coolkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:41 PM   #32
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

That's good. Kepp it up Kobe

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:31 PM   #33
PSYCHO
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
PSYCHO is an unknown quantity at this point

guess what kids, basketball is still a sport played by 5 players. Kobe can score ALL he likes but he has NO chance against my team.. the Pistons. I know we don't have superstars but i watch the NBA to see basketball at its best and that's what i see when i watch Detroit. As for Kobe going to the playoffs and winning it.... HA HA HA you must be joking or you don't know sh1t about the NBA because there are a lot of teams ahead of the Lakers in the West... let alone the Pistons. Spurs, Mavericks (even though he gave them an asswhoopin and i don't like them), Grizzlies, Suns, and Nuggets are all ahead of the Lakers and i can't see them beat any of these teams in a 7 game playoff serie.
The 81 points were great but let's keep it real... he's not going anywhere, his chances to win a ring are about as big as Lebron James'
which is not very big.
Besides the NBA is not only about points, i also watch it for the assists. I'd rather watch one of those Steve Nash dishes than a Kobe midrange jumper.
To make a long story short... I love Kobe, and the 81 points but... besides breaking records he's not going anywhere with this team. He's the best scorer in the league.. but i rather see a Ben Wallace slam dunk on Kevin Garnett youknamean
fasta than Iraqi's when Bush attacked'em
PSYCHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 07:42 AM   #34
Ryusage

Post Thanks / Like
Ryusage is an unknown quantity at this point

you dont get it geiandfer.... they have the ability to play well it's just they know the fans want to see kobe and they know he can handle the rock the best. this isnt middle school where everyone gets a fair and equal chance to succeed.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:59 AM   #35
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Ryusage @ Jan. 28 2006,7:42)]you dont get it geiandfer.... they have the ability to play well it's just they know the fans want to see kobe and they know he can handle the rock the best. this isnt middle school where everyone gets a fair and equal chance to succeed.
dawg thats what im sayin. someone needs to step up too. cause right now they arent playing as a team and the fans may want to see kobe but itd be the same whether they do or dont wanna see him. when it was shaq and kobe kobe bryant still did all the work cause he likes to take all the shots.

Old 01-28-2006, 09:41 AM   #36
Moshtaba
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Moshtaba is an unknown quantity at this point

This guy is a true ballhog

Moshtaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 11:29 AM   #37
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

um... as much as we bash Kobe, let's not forget that this was a very good performance. I mean he freaking shot 60.1%... now that's quite good for the amount of shots he took.

And if it was Jordan that did this, we'd all be hailing his greatness... no one would say "ball hog"... but cause it's Kobe, we're finding ways to put him down.
blanka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:49 PM   #38
PSYCHO
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

true dat
Old 01-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #39
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blanka09 @ Jan. 28 2006,11:29)]um... as much as we bash Kobe, let's not forget that this was a very good performance. I mean he freaking shot 60.1%... now that's quite good for the amount of shots he took.

And if it was Jordan that did this, we'd all be hailing his greatness... no one would say "ball hog"... but cause it's Kobe, we're finding ways to put him down.
thank u man i love u

u see if this was jordan yall would be kissin ass right now. but since its kobe u wanna try to hate and be jealous at his godliness. i mean look at sorry ass lebron james. tell me what "the next michael jordan" did last game

Old 01-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #40
coolkilla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

First of all anyone that got something negative to say about it flip you..Second if you watched sportcenter notice how they werent talking about him being a ball hog and how he should be the MVP right now..Third as blanka pointed it out if that was jordan that scored 81 you would be all up his ass the man shot 60.8% actually and took 46 shots do you know how good that is in the nba?Also kobe wouldve done the same to any team there is out there and i dont care what any of you have to say really he was being doubled and tripled and still put up 81 so whatever watch the highlights(thats all i got to say about that) Kobe has the ability to take the lakers to the playoffs himself if he has to and he had the same ability last year but he got injured..Theres always going to be someone that has something negative to say about kobe..kobes this kobes that shut the hell up..His team was losing and he took the actions of a superstar and brought his team back and won the game!

Old 01-28-2006, 08:59 PM   #41
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

whoa slow down there... Lol... I really don't think Kobe would have put up 81 against a Detroit or Spurs team.. no matter how hot he was

Oh and gieandfer, the man had 30 points in his last game... he's not yet in Jordan's level, but he's doing well enough right now for his team.
Old 01-28-2006, 09:08 PM   #42
PSYCHO
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

thank u very much blanka
he could never score 81 on detroit period
Old 01-28-2006, 11:55 PM   #43
coolkilla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (PSYCHO @ Jan. 28 2006,10:08)]thank u very much blanka
he could never score 81 on detroit period
How do you figure? He was being doubled and tripled! You think 1 or 2 pistons players would stop him? I wish he would do something like this to the spurs or pistons just to shut everyone up about that..He probably wouldve put more up against the mavericks but he sat out the ENTIRE 4th quarter he got 62 in 3 quarters thats CRAZY especially since he is a GUARD and it was the MAVES...No point in arguing it with anyone though cause you must not understand as I said before maybe you should watch the highlights download the game or WHATEVER...
Old 01-29-2006, 10:17 AM   #44
Moshtaba
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Moshtaba is an unknown quantity at this point

it still dosen't matter he is a ball hog diden't u guys see on the game some teamate got it out of bounce and he said to the guy "Give Me The Ball Don't Shoot It Just Give Me The Ball"

Moshtaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:42 AM   #45
coolkilla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Moshtaba @ Jan. 29 2006,11:17)]it still dosen't matter he is a ball hog diden't u guys see on the game some teamate got it out of bounce and he said to the guy "Give Me The Ball Don't Shoot It Just Give Me The Ball"
That didnt make any sense what so ever..Some teamate got it out of bounce wdf? Uhhh yeaaaahhh anyways as I said Kobe took a superstar action and won the game for his team..
Old 01-29-2006, 12:29 PM   #46
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

@blanka: hes not on jordans level?! hes the best scorer in the league right now. he passed allen iverson for the number one spot.

and listen to collkilla cause hes right. the pistons may be the best team right nowbut that dont mean that they are the greatest of all time. they can still miss shots and lose. just cause they are good now doesnt mean they are invincible. in fact the mavericks beat them twice and kobe pwned the mavericks that night when he got 61 points and the pistons beat the spurs by 15 or more points two times in a row. isnt that telling u something?

Old 01-29-2006, 12:48 PM   #47
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like

You were talking about LeBron and not Kobe. I said he (as in LeBron) isn't in Jordan's level yet, but he's doing very well for his team.

Now as for Kobe, I reinterrate, he will NOT score 81 points against a good Pistons team... it's just not gonna happen. Yeah, they tried everything to stop him, but that was the raptors. They basically played weak defense against him

If it were the Pistons, after scoring maybe 40 points, they'll LET someone else beat them and take Kobe out one way or the other. You can't tell me Rasheed Wallace and Teshawn Prince and the rest would just look at the man make shot after shot without doing something to stop him

and coolkilla, he's a guard.. which means on EVERY play... EVERY possession, he'll get the ball. That's the reason he's able to score so much. If he did that against the Mavericks, then sure... good for him, the mavericks are just an up and coming defensive team anyway. They've yet to put their stance as an NBA leading defensive team. oh.. and please name the starting 5 of the mavericks, and tell me which one of 'em is a defensive player.

Exactly.

The Pistons were the BEST defensive team with Larry Brown. The only difference with Coach Saunders is he's letting them play more offense than and a different style that lets them use their offensive talents... so yeah. You can't tell me he's going to score 81 points against them.

The only way that would change is if they play tonight and he scores 50 or over, then I'll say he can do it against the Spurs. He hasn't beaten any top class team except the Mavericks, and they're the seventh seed in the conference. So when it happens, then the point will be taken. But foreshadowing the man's talents and saying he'll beat the Pistons scoring 70 or 80 points... that's just unreasonable
Old 01-29-2006, 07:06 PM   #48
coolkilla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Who knows im watching the game right now kobe scored 25 in the first half..He might just get over 50 better watch out..
And its alot harder for a GUARD to score than it is for a center(in wilt chamberlins case plus he was guarded by a smaller defender) A center is by the hoop already they score most of their points in the paint..

Old 01-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #49
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like

It depends... the night Wilt got 100, it was NOT a normal game. His team mates were purposely giving him the ball. The man freakingly took 63 shots... and he made about 36 of 'em... so Kobe actually shot better than Wilt from the field.

And Kobe isn't going to have more than 40 in this game... as u can see, the Pistons kept him queit pretty much through the 4th quarter, which is supposed to be "his quarter"
Old 01-29-2006, 08:24 PM   #50
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blanka09 @ Jan. 29 2006,8:04)]It depends... the night Wilt got 100, it was NOT a normal game. His team mates were purposely giving him the ball. The man freakingly took 63 shots... and he made about 36 of 'em... so Kobe actually shot better than Wilt from the field.

And Kobe isn't going to have more than 40 in this game... as u can see, the Pistons kept him queit pretty much through the 4th quarter, which is supposed to be "his quarter"
u cant blame kobe cause his stupid teammates werent there to do their share of passing him the ball cause they kept getting turnovers. it wasnt so much the pistons defense but that the rest of the team sucked except for a few exceptions.

btw i agree wit u on lebron. i thought u were talkin bout kobe there