SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Legacy Of Ryu killerdude10 Challenges and Tournaments 22 05-01-2009 10:20 PM
Legacy Of Ryu killerdude10 Challenges and Tournaments 4 04-13-2009 06:02 AM
Legacy Of Ryu killerdude10 Challenges and Tournaments 10 04-09-2009 12:36 PM
Legacy Of Ryu killerdude10 Challenges and Tournaments 18 03-28-2009 01:16 PM
The legacy bloodpack Banners, Avatars and Images 8 03-31-2006 07:28 PM

Old 07-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
Murder-Ink

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough
Default Re: My Legacy

<embed width="600" height="550" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s114.photobucket.com/flash/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http://vid114.photobucket.com/albums/n241/RAGINKING/d0d29730.pbr&hostname=stream114.photobucket.com"></embed>
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #2
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Your Legacy has as less meaning as mines unless your a mod
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

what do you have?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #4
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Sexiness.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:48 AM   #5
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

what the hell are you doing?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

You're the second member of late to post videos (SFO related for that matter) here in R.I.

Why not just post them in Banners Avatars and Images? Or in the Cinema itself?

Moved.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #7
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Your "legacy" is verreh funneh.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #8
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ July 09 2009,00:32)]Your "legacy" is verreh funneh.
Muder: Nice Video

WOLF: Dont knock it, until you try it
;P

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #9
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ July 09 2009,07:29)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

;P
He has tried it.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:39 AM   #10
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (KingofStreetfighter101 @ July 09 2009,01:35)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

;P
He has tried it.
Let me see the Video O_O...

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #11
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Hmm..why is your legacy nothing but screenshots o_0

Anyone can come up with screenshots to beat anyone else. Especially the ones I have for you ;]
Old 07-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #12
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like

Meaning Of Legacy
Something handed down from an ancestor or a predecessor or from the past

These SS are from the past 3-4 years
everything clear
Old 07-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #13
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

nice vid murder
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #14
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ July 09 2009,07:39)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (KingofStreetfighter101 @ July 09 2009,01:35)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

;P
He has tried it.
Let me see the Video O_O...
I ment that he has tried creating videos.

This is the video i could find that could most relate to a "legacy" ... Or a legendary fight ...

Here is his channel if you want to see more of his work.

@Murder's video : It was more of a slideshow than it was a video.

Editing wise, I personally think it could have been improved, however i feel as if the message you were trying to send (ie: Your Legacy, and your accomplishments in terms of victory .. As well as the overall symbol of your legacy) was sent clear, and it was overall a decent video.

You should have posted it in the SFO Cinema though, as TitaniumFist mentioned.

Old 07-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #15
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

It wasn't clear to me.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #16
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like

omg, its about me , my clan... and its history in sfo, these are pics from 4 years ago like i said
Old 07-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #17
YungIce-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
YungIce-Ink has a little shameless behaviour in the past

nice murder
YungIce-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:07 AM   #18
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like

i idnt intent to make a video, i made this along time ago, and i went on y photobucket, and saw it so i had this crazy idea to post it, so anyone can watch it, i also posted my akuma fight of me owning someother 3rd place guy in the old days, and a video of me, and system4... it's not like i just made the video and post it here... o.0
Old 07-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
(DH)Legionare
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(DH)Legionare is an unknown quantity at this point

nice vid nice legacy

(DH)Legionare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:35 AM   #20
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I think they were trying to give you constructive criticism, Murder. I see videos like they do, see where it can be improved, what was good, what wasn't - but I'll leave it off this time, if the vid is exactly how you wanted it.

I liked the music choice, though. What song is that?

And is there some blood-vandetta you had out for SL Legend? Lol.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:54 AM   #21
dan_majorwinner
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
dan_majorwinner is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha. What a legacy!

dan_majorwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #22
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like

the song is "Heart Of My Head" by Merrie Amsterburg
me, and SL Legend aint got nothing really, its just that he was
talking a bit too much, saying how he can own me, and such so i ended up beating him 19 times in a row, with a perfect at one point
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfD6ackd8NI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfD6ackd8NI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>