SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Streetfighter4 evil^vegeta Links 3 12-07-2007 12:41 PM
W-version & dl-version LiL_DRS Bugs and Problems report 21 01-01-2007 04:20 PM
Web version or download version LegacyofKain Members Help Center 10 06-21-2006 06:35 PM
Street fighter for xbox live arcade Keman333 General 6 05-06-2006 05:42 PM
Web version Dablow Members Help Center 3 04-24-2006 06:16 PM

Old 07-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
#1sakurafan
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: streetfighter4 arcade version

well i played SF4 in chinatown NY this wednesday/today umm well here are my pros and cons about it

PROS:
1.very competition friendly machine(it had a dual screen that showed both ppls fighting each other)
2.very different from a lot of fighting games has 3d but with a 2d gameplay
3.a lot of ways to use the guage bar and you can know do guard breakers in the SF universe(streetfighter ex really doesnt count )

CONS:
1.cross-up defense is weaker then the original SF A LOT weaker you were warned.
2.the arcade version doesnt have all the chars in the SF4 home version such as SAKURA
3. throws are still cheap

anyway thats it please post your pros and cons or just ggive a review of the game in your post or critique my post

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

specific reason streetfighter ex doesnt really count?

hmph.

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #3
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (#1sakurafan @ July 17 2009,20:46)]well i played SF4 in chinatown NY this wednesday/today umm well here are my pros and cons about it

PROS:
1.very competition friendly machine(it had a dual screen that showed both ppls fighting each other)
2.very different from a lot of fighting games has 3d but with a 2d gameplay
3.a lot of ways to use the guage bar and you can know do guard breakers in the SF universe(streetfighter ex really doesnt count )

CONS:
1.cross-up defense is weaker then the original SF A LOT weaker you were warned.
2.the arcade version doesnt have all the chars in the SF4 home version such as SAKURA
3. throws are still cheap

anyway thats it please post your pros and cons or just ggive a review of the game in your post or critique my post
Yeah, I REALLY wanna go to the chinatown fair to play SF4, they've had it there since before it even came out on the consoles...

However, now that i actually own the game, Paying $1.00 per "coin" really doesn't seem all that logical now.

But yeah, there is a boatload of competition in that arcade ... it's one of the last few arcades that still house recent titles ... (Such as tekken 6. )
Old 07-18-2009, 02:39 AM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

KingofStreetfighter101: kicking 1 dollar into the machine is the same as paying 10$ to go see a movie in the theather. its funnier there then it is at home. i'd kill to still have those arcades near my house. for now only the theather near me offers them and at it, doesn't allow people to come in to play if its not to see a movie first !

its mostly racing and gun shooting though.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
#1sakurafan
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point

i forgot to mention i also saw some marve| vs capcom games and 1 -men vs streetfighter game let's just say IM GLAD THAT THERE ARE NO TRUE COMBOS IN THIS GAME

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

yeah i heard about this but i thought they were doing it as a pre-release treat but its good to hear they still do it for the sake of fun and arcadeness

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote