SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FILM] The Avengers SSJKarma General 77 06-11-2012 02:41 PM
Weekly Tournament 4: Marvel Alliance SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 2 11-21-2011 12:22 PM
Weekly Tournament 4: Marvel Alliance SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 3 11-20-2011 10:44 PM
Weekly Tournament 4: Marvel Alliance SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 8 11-19-2011 08:24 AM
Ultimate avengers SSJKarma General 2 04-05-2006 03:20 PM

Old 08-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #26
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Marvel: Avengers Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
I'm level 15 I bought Phoenix I heard kitty is a good pair? Anyone else ? To pair with her .. I also got torch too but kinda upset I spent points on him.
They're a good pair. If Phoenix mind-link's Kitty (and she's in Shadowcat uniform - you really want that uni if you plan on using Kitty), Kitty is hard to hit for a few rounds. If she's ISOd right, she can hit hard.

Using Phoenix with another strong protector is also good.

Quote:
iPhone only goes up to chapter 6?...
Don't have an iPhone. Google is your friend, man.

Quote:
Another question, do you have to beat all missions before fighting a boss for epic boss battle? i was kinda confused in the pott kettle black famring guide about that..
No.

In an entire chapter? There are six missions in a chapter (including the premium). If the epic is in 2.3, you don't need to open 2.4, 2.5, and 2.6 to beat the 2.3 epic.

When you're inside 2.3, you do have to complete every deploy and fight in that mission.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #27
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Ah ok yeah that's what I meant...

Always so many questions in the start lol

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #28
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

yeah kitty pride is beastly in this game...
i swear shes unkillable.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote