[GAMES] marvel heroes. frognap Links 24 12-23-2012 10:07 AM

Old 06-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Marvel Announcements

Marvel made a plethory of announcements lately.

a few of which were...

The inclusion of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in the next installment of the avengers.
the fact that robert downey jr confirmed two new avengers movies. making this a trilogy.
2 new movies. the blade reboot and another one which im not knowing of right now.

Also in the bad news...
Robert Downey jr confirmed no other ironman. for a guy wanting to do ironman for the rest of his life, he sure threw the towel really fast after the original trilogy.

They also confirmed a while ago that antman will be in avengers 3. considering the movie antman comes out in 2015 right after avengers 2.

they confirmed that thanos would appear in numerous other marvel movies. including the upcoming one called Guardians of the universe.

what is pretty sure about all this is that marvel wants their charcaters in a movie verse, and that they are doing whatever they can to do it. one of the awefull thing though is that sony and fox still owns the rights to spiderman and xmen who could become so much more if they were done by marvel. Spiderman is said to be getting into avengers at one point or another but up to this point, sony refused to share the character but time will tell.

Right now i cant wait to see the upcoming 2 movies...
Winter Soldier is gonna be awesome.
so will be thor 2.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #2
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Marvel Announcements

No more Iron man? That's a disappointment
Thanks for sharing the Marvel news with us Karma, where did you get the information if i may ask?

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I posted the Blade reboot in my Talk Movies topic. But generally when it comes to comic book films ComicbookMovie.com has accurate info. I also posted about Downey doing Avengers 2 and 3.

I dont know about Karma but my info comes from lots of different sites.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Well i pick my info on IMDB mostly when i do see things up, but like lieger i do take the info on multiple sites as well. half of these news comes from lieger thread.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote