Marvel war of hereos -AlphaRiku- General 9 02-24-2013 03:24 PM
marvel versus dc frognap RaNdOm iNsAnItY 1 05-04-2012 04:21 PM

Old 08-18-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
Micro_SMG

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook
Default Marvel Defenders

I've been waiting awhile for this one. Marvel Defenders came out today on Netflix. If you don't have a Netflix account, I recommend asking a friend to use theirs. I'm going to binge watch this tomorrow and give my review on Sunday (spoiler free of course). You guys can post about anything related to it.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:52 AM   #2
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Marvel Defenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
If you don't have a Netflix account
hit me up and i'll hook up up with viewing them

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:44 PM   #3
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Marvel Defenders

Quote:
I've been waiting awhile for this one. Marvel Defenders came out today on Netflix. If you don't have a Netflix account, I recommend asking a friend to use theirs. I'm going to binge watch this tomorrow and give my review on Sunday (spoiler free of course). You guys can post about anything related to it.

I've watched all of the shows and I've marveled at them. I'm a huge daredevil fan but I like all of the Netflix marvel shows. Bro, did you like Iron Fist? I thought it was too cliche' but maybe I am being too hard on it in general.. However, some of the fight scenes were good but I honestly still think daredevil has the best action scenes out of all the shows.

It just has that raw feel to it, ya know what I sayin'?
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #4
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Wind_Ryu~) View Post
I've watched all of the shows and I've marveled at them. I'm a huge daredevil fan but I like all of the Netflix marvel shows. Bro, did you like Iron Fist? I thought it was too cliche' but maybe I am being too hard on it in general.. However, some of the fight scenes were good but I honestly still think daredevil has the best action scenes out of all the shows.

Daredevil was the best Marvel show for me hands down. Season 2 was even better.

When Jessica Jones 1st came out, I attempted to watch it but couldn't get into it. After a month, I gave it another chance and ended up liking it a lot.

Luke Cage had a slow start but I liked the story. Most would argue that he's bullet proof with super strength so how could the villains possibly beat him when it was just regular people.

Iron Fist... Yes, I sat down in one sitting and watched the entire thing. I completely agree with you. It was too cliché and had the slowest pace out of all the Marvel shows. The lead actor was just boring. Maybe it was the writing, Idk.

Hopefully Iron Fist character was written better this time around.

I'm hype they chose New York to film all these shows, but that's just me.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #5
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Wind_Ryu~) View Post

Daredevil was the best Marvel show for me hands down. Season 2 was even better.

When Jessica Jones 1st came out, I attempted to watch it but couldn't get into it. After a month, I gave it another chance and ended up liking it a lot.

Luke Cage had a slow start but I liked the story. Most would argue that he's bullet proof with super strength so how could the villains possibly beat him when it was just regular people.

Iron Fist... Yes, I sat down in one sitting and watched the entire thing. I completely agree with you. It was too cliché and had the slowest pace out of all the Marvel shows. The lead actor was just boring. Maybe it was the writing, Idk.

Hopefully Iron Fist character was written better this time around.

I'm hype they chose New York to film all these shows, but that's just me.
I just hope they do justice to the characters and keep it safe with the production. I love a good story and I hate cheap knock-offs. It makes it seem like they aren't trying tbh. As far as the New York sequence goes I'm pretty hyped as well. Iron-Fist needs justice or they need a new person to play the role better than him, not saying he's a bad actor but he's missing those facial expressions that Iron Fist has in all honesty.
Old 08-18-2017, 04:51 PM   #6
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

i liked the ironfist show alot ..
i have to agree that daredevil was hands down the best marvel show
i do know that when luke cage was real popular back in the days, that race was kinda big
but being black myself, i never been interested in those types of shows
i feel that they tried way to hard to bring race into the show, so it steered me away from liking it
my dad grew up around it so he loves the hell outta the show, so i guess it depends on your upbringing
i tried jessica before too but i never liked it so i think i'll try it again , micro say'n it was'nt bad. so i'll give it another shot i guess

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 11:44 PM   #7
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like

Alright.

The Defenders was a decent series. The 1st two episodes were pretty much fillers. In my opinion, it actually starts at episode 3. The tension between the characters was great. They realized they were all up against a common enemy and finally got together as one. The pace of the show was ok. The fighting scenes were alright. The actual villains were lacking though. You have this power house team VS an organization that barely has super human powers. I do feel Daredevil was still the best amongst them along with the nurse (Rosario Dawson).

Overall, It's definitely a series worth watching. You don't need to watch any of the other series to get into this one.

8/10

Old 08-21-2017, 01:34 AM   #8
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Alright.

The Defenders was a decent series. The 1st two episodes were pretty much fillers. In my opinion, it actually starts at episode 3. The tension between the characters was great. They realized they were all up against a common enemy and finally got together as one. The pace of the show was ok. The fighting scenes were alright. The actual villains were lacking though. You have this power house team VS an organization that barely has super human powers. I do feel Daredevil was still the best amongst them along with the nurse (Rosario Dawson).

Overall, It's definitely a series worth watching. You don't need to watch any of the other series to get into this one.

8/10
I take your word for it honestly, I'll give it a watch tomorrow. After I'm done with this show.. I'll be waiting for the death note movie which I think will do horrible. There is no homage paid whatsoever towards these Netflix movies and series. It's always like the creator finds its way to be a conniving money scamming thief lol. I hope I enjoy it as much as you did lol.. I'm not much of a hardcore judger, but I do have my moments when I'm like "really?" Let us pray my friend that Netflix actually took the time to make a decent show
Old 08-23-2017, 11:00 PM   #9
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Soon.

Good to know I can jump in. I'm still not sure I want to go back for DD S2, JJ S1 or IF S1.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:26 PM   #10
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Soon.

Good to know I can jump in. I'm still not sure I want to go back for DD S2, JJ S1 or IF S1.
I would go with DD S2.. You'd love it.