My birthday Lil_Kid RaNdOm iNsAnItY 9 06-24-2006 06:32 AM

Old 12-04-2013, 02:15 AM   #1
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default For My Birthday (Dec. 24)

Ashley

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:17 AM   #2
Not On For Long

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough
Default Re: For My Birthday (Dec. 24)

This was on cartoon network? Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:18 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Cartoon Network sure has changed.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:29 AM   #4
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

And we wonder why our youth are the way that they are.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:50 AM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I know a guy in his late 40s who only watches the modern Cartoon Network. I never clowned him, but now I know why.

Good Lord.

Old 12-04-2013, 03:25 AM   #6
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

Cartoon network sucks now miss the oldies, adult swim boomerang, toonami (old one not new) cant mess with the Sealab 2021!!

and shadow your too young to be watching that kinda of stuff I have called your parents and they ensure me the parental control is going on asap

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #7
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
And we wonder why our youth are the way that they are.
yeah man it's cause of cartoons..not because black people have high rate of babies out of wed lock, high crime rate, hardly any educations , and a lack of fathers in their life.
It's the cartoons man!

All that aside, all of the older people think their era of cartoons was the best.
And robert your old ass..how you're going to say Cartoon Network sucks..i bet you don't even watch it.
Drama Island, Adventure Time, Regular show..Johnny Test, etc...are all good quality shows..
Adventure time and regular show are easily more hilarious and creative than a lot of 90s shows..
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #8
Mayhem4Lyfe
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
Mayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura aboutMayhem4Lyfe has a spectacular aura about

lol i remember this.........
Mayhem4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #9
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: For My Birthday (Dec. 24)

This is the best thing little kids know. They probably was saying the same thing on my shows back then. With the no real gun showing toons like tom n jerry or even older.

back to the video..........O_0 really though! If I ever hear that song in a club...dead ass
Old 12-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #10
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1605
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Bruh..... I AM CRYING LMFAOOOOO

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #11
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 12-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
yeah man it's cause of cartoons..not because black people have high rate of babies out of wed lock, high crime rate, hardly any educations , and a lack of fathers in their life.
It's the cartoons man!

All that aside, all of the older people think their era of cartoons was the best.
And robert your old ass..how you're going to say Cartoon Network sucks..i bet you don't even watch it.
Drama Island, Adventure Time, Regular show..Johnny Test, etc...are all good quality shows..
Adventure time and regular show are easily more hilarious and creative than a lot of 90s shows..
I never claimed they were the best but compared to those 3 shows u just listed yeah they were better. Ive seen all three of those shows and there retarded. Not to mention just a rip off of shows already done. My son watches cartoon network all the time and he wudnt watch that crap. He watches the classics Dextors lab, Jetsons, Flinstnes etc etc. really comes down to the viewer and just like i say your cartoons suck there was an older guy telling me samething when i was young

and thats a classic short right there you kids dont know about the magilla gorilla....

Last edited by ~TR~Robert; 12-04-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #13
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

I miss ren and stimpy...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #14
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Sym-Bionic titan ran late on toonami. The **** is it doing with a cartoon network logo

Last edited by masterbob; 12-04-2013 at 02:13 PM.
masterbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #15
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

I miss the days of Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo etc. I don't understand how kids can watch the garbage on these "children" TV stations these days.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #16
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay9000 View Post
I miss the days of Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo etc. I don't understand how kids can watch the garbage on these "children" TV stations these days.
I bet money you don't even watch the CTNW

Johnny bravo? you mean that show that teaches young kids how to sexually harrass women without getting tired? loool
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 12-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #17
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
Sym-Bionic titan ran late on toonami. The **** is it doing with a cartoon network logo
What? This is that show? I saw the premiere because Giant robot + Creator of Dexter, PPG, Samurai Jack = awesome. After that, I just fell off.

Had no idea, though looking at her face now, even though it's mostly booty all over the place, she's the sister? And nerd is the robot/alien?

Video now makes even less sense. Lol.

@Duce, old cartoons are full of racism and stereotypes,so if that's your point, not surprised. Grew up with most of the old ones, reruns of even older ones, and at the time, didn't think anything of it.

@Robert, yo. Where you been at? Join the cypher. Vote on battles.

@Solid, I always hated Ren & Stimpy. :|

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 12-04-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #18
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

lol yeah Johhny bravo funny but not good role model or anything lol i wudnt let my son watch it he too young.

Toonami is on cartooon network always was they just moved airing time i remeber when toonami came on at 4 in afternoon and had Thundercats, Voltron and DBZ, Johhny Quest, Megas Xlr. all kinds of goodies. Boomerang also originated on cartoon network but has its own channel now wich i love got all the goodies on it

Last edited by ~TR~Robert; 12-04-2013 at 06:23 PM.