SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marvel's Black Panther is racist (according to this guy) SolidSnake76 Links 2 06-13-2017 06:49 PM
Enter the Black Panther SolidSnake76 Links 1 06-13-2017 05:22 PM
[GAMES] Black Ops II HadokenFreak General 42 05-06-2012 01:30 PM
Black SolidSnake76 General 11 08-01-2007 02:41 PM
Lion & panther? SBYRD5 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 04-04-2006 08:41 PM

Old 02-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Black Panther

*bump bump bump* T'CHALLA

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...UvG?li=BBnb7Kz

Quote:
"Black Panther" is making box office history this weekend, putting itself alongside the "Avengers" films on the box office charts as its opening weekend estimates have risen to $192 million over three days and a whopping $218-222 million over the four-day President's Day weekend.

If that result holds, "Black Panther" will pass "Avengers: Age of Ultron" for the fifth-highest box office opening of all-time, joining a top-five list that includes "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," "Star Wars: The Last Jedi," "Jurassic World," and "The Avengers."

While "Black Panther"'s stay in the top five will be short-lived as "Avengers: Infinity War" is expected to have a bigger opening this May, this is still an enormous moment not just for Marvel Studios, but for a rising trend of diverse filmmaking that has seen films like "Straight Outta Compton," "Moonlight," "Get Out," and "Wonder Woman" find critical and commercial success. In fact, if "Black Panther" can push the needle a bit more over Sunday and Monday, it could pass the $226 million four-day start set by the first "Avengers" back in 2012, making it the biggest four-day start ever for a superhero movie.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:13 AM   #2
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 624
LiL_DRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Black Panther

I'll gotta go to the movies for this 1.
LiL_DRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #3
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL_DRS View Post
you werent gonna watch a movie with a 90% black cast illegally and not support it were you?

Old 02-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #4
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL_DRS View Post
you werent gonna watch a movie with a 90% black cast illegally and not support it were you?
I wonder if hollywood was shocked by these sales. Black Panther might've started a trend. I'm guessing hollywood is going to start hiring more black folks for these hero type roles.

Off Topic
Now that I think about it, maybe "Get Out" started the trend.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:14 PM   #5
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Old 02-21-2018, 08:07 AM   #6
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Hey there,

I was just going to post the outcome for when I went to see this movie in Liger's thread. Here goes:, this movie was actually really good, not gonna lie. Although the funny scenes were cool, i like the big fight between black panther vs. kill-monger. Winner = Black Panther. Go and see this (if u haven't done so). You will get your money's worth. I shall rate this 7/10.

Next up: TBA

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: _Medusa, runney & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF & Zero-E Only
Characters: Spider-man, Sentinel, Chun-li, Wolverine, Ryu, and Cyclops
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote