Black out Cassidy Banners, Avatars and Images 6 07-22-2006 04:33 PM

Old 05-01-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
HadokenFreak
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube
Default Black Ops II

The reveal trailer.

Discuss.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Black Ops II

Eh, looks interesting. If I even get this, it'll be for the single player. Also why is frank woods young in some of the parts. O.o
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_wing View Post
Eh, looks interesting. If I even get this, it'll be for the single player. Also why is frank woods young in some of the parts. O.o
I'm pretty sure it's his son ... unless your mentioning something else

Last edited by Zetca; 05-02-2012 at 02:07 AM.
Zetca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:09 AM   #4
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Nah just read something about black ops II and the majority of the story line will be flashback missions involving woods and mason.

Side note: Didn't one of those two die in black ops? Either that, I must be thinking of Ice cubes character.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:23 AM   #5
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Nah just read something about black ops II and the majority of the story line will be flashback missions involving woods and mason.

Side note: Didn't one of those two die in black ops? Either that, I must be thinking of Ice cubes character.
Bowman died when he refuses to play Russian roulette when he, woods, and mason were captured

Don't know how the hell woods survive the suicide grenades

Old 05-02-2012, 02:33 AM   #6
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for clearing that up.

Watch them give a stupid reason as to why he survived, or better yet. Name believe that didn't happen.

The only way I'll even play this game [ won't even play it if someone buys it for me ] is if they fix the damn hit detection. It seems with every new installment of cod it just gets progressively worse. Also from the looks of things, vehicles might be included in MP again.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like

lol i know right? Just not possible when you stab someone on the back realizing that he pulls out the whole grenade pins, and sacrifice yourself by jumping through out the window while like a second later you'll see nothing but a giant explosion.

I think the whole hit detection has to do with lag. :/

Old 05-02-2012, 02:52 AM   #8
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

It had to do with lag and the peer to peer connection to the games host.

Which is stupid cause cod is the highest selling video game franchise and they have more then enough money to fork over dough to implement dedicated servers. Which will eliminate a lot of those issues involving with lag, if they make it server side hit detection.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Zoommmbiieeesss ! Only reason i'm probably going to get this game .
Old 05-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #10
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Just another first person shooter thats exactly like every other first person shooters. The only thing really annoying about cod and now most FPS games is you can get shot a bunch of times kneel behind a rock sucking your thumb and youre healed. Not that health packs were realistic but atleast come up with something new other than being able to get shot a whole bunch of times.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #11
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

-Game apparently is set in two eras, 1980 and 2025.
-Some missions make you take a choice on how you want to approach it.
-Apparently possible to fail missions and have the story continue regardless. Affects the ending you will get.
-Multiplayer will be the 2025 era
-Zombies confirmed to return, possible new modes for it.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #12
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Will probably just borrow a friends copy to run through the campaign

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Just another first person shooter thats exactly like every other first person shooters. The only thing really annoying about cod and now most FPS games is you can get shot a bunch of times kneel behind a rock sucking your thumb and youre healed. Not that health packs were realistic but atleast come up with something new other than being able to get shot a whole bunch of times.
I lol'd .
Old 05-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #14
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

LOL I completely missed that. If you don't like FPS don't play them, simple as that

Old 05-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
LOL I completely missed that. If you don't like FPS don't play them, simple as that
I Dont?

You guys forget im still on PS2 cause this economy sucks. The last FPS I played was the Chronicles of Rid****. Ive only ever watched the Creatures on youtube play the CoD games. Other than that I play Romance of the Three Kingdoms and whatever other strategy game. Besides I'm more just explaining how to improve that game. Thats like me not liking the Legend of Zelda games cause the last good one was ocarina of time, which was re released for like the 50th time. The way to improve that mess is why not make it an RPG, like really no one thought to make it an RPG? you have the Legend of Zelda which is a high fantasy game and not once did you make it RPG?

Last edited by Liger Zero; 05-03-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #16
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Theres some beasty ass FPS like BF 3 and Killzone , Halo reach. You gotta upgrade from that ps2 bro lol, theres aome epic RPGs out too. That's about all i play, but still not all first person shooters are the same like COD.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #17
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

That's pretty sad, Liger.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
Theres some beasty ass FPS like BF 3 and Killzone , Halo reach. You gotta upgrade from that ps2 bro lol, theres aome epic RPGs out too. That's about all i play, but still not all first person shooters are the same like COD.
I would love to upgrade if I wasnt suffering like most americans with unemployment. I know there are some good RPG's, again im just explaining how to actually improve the games. Legend of Zelda hasnt ever been as good as Ocarina of Time, and instead of making a new better game they just keep re releasing it. Even the new Zelda games are just not that fun to play and nothing was really updated. All Cod does is never update, they just give you new weapons and a new story and new maps. Other than that they're the same games like the Madden games. I hate reading that its soooo different because what? they changed some buttons or something? its the same dam game.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #19
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

People who say that every new cod is fresh and adds "something" new are just blind sheeps and should just be ignored all together.

I still don't know how people can justify paying 60 for a "map pack" then another 50 for another service that has issues. When the competitions version of it is much better and more in depth for the most part.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #20
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
People who say that every new cod is fresh and adds "something" new are just blind sheeps and should just be ignored all together.

I still don't know how people can justify paying 60 for a "map pack" then another 50 for another service that has issues. When the competitions version of it is much better and more in depth for the most part.
If I played one of the older Cods I see myself doing what i did to my friend in madden. I stopped playing Madden in 06 cause its the same dam game. I go to my friends and he wants to own me in madden on 360, I said is the game different yet? he explains that it has all these new features or whatever he read on the back of the box. We start playing and I won 42-21 and he was like how did you beat me so bad you never played this. Because I played the other ones its the same exact game, they dont update anything its just some made up crap to get you to actually buy the same game. I havent seen any battlefield 3 gameplays mostly because all my friends who have newer systems buy freakin CoD.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #21
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

COD is pretty much a annual DLC of maps and guns..

Old 05-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #22
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yea madden has been the same for awhile now. Madden 12 took a bit of a step forward but was still boring after i completed my first season with Bengals. Same offseason ish, no training camp, and the stuff they added to franchise mode was only added to preseason which i always skip. I wish 2ku would come out with a nfl game.

Bump: Yea madden has been the same for awhile now. Madden 12 took a bit of a step forward but was still boring after i completed my first season with Bengals. Same offseason ish, no training camp, and the stuff they added to franchise mode was only added to preseason which i always skip. I wish 2ku would come out with a nfl game.

Bump: Yea madden has been the same for awhile now. Madden 12 took a bit of a step forward but was still boring after i completed my first season with Bengals. Same offseason ish, no training camp, and the stuff they added to franchise mode was only added to preseason which i always skip. I wish 2ku would come out with a nfl game.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #23
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly they can't ...

Ea owns the NFL license for video games. ;[
Old 05-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #24
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Sadly they can't ...

Ea owns the NFL license for video games. ;[
Yea which made me mad cause i liked ESPN Football.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #25
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. Madden has no competition now so they put out the same bull****