Old 08-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default World Wide Wrestling [Please Read First Paragraph]

3rd times the charm*

Talk about anything relating to WWE, or you can talk about wrestling in general, TNA, WCW, ECW, or ROH, to your favorite wrestlemaina, your favorite wrestlers, and your favorite finishing moves from the past, and present superstars, your top PPV programs, favorite moments in WWE, favorite Champions, and wrestling gimmicks or video games.

I've been watching wrestling since 1999-2012 faithfully but I sort of quit watching the latest wrestlers or should we call them "Superstars" some of my favorite matches was The Undertaker Vs. MandKind, Kane Vs. Undertaker at wrestlemaina 20, The Undertaker Vs. Rakishi, The Rock vs Triple H and many great other matches. Some of my favorite wrestlers were Triple H, 1998 Kane, A-Train, Tazz, JBL, Bill Golburg, Test, Sting, Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy, Edge, Christian, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Shawn Michaels, Batista Randy Ortan, Rick Flair, John Cena, Brock Lesner, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Beniot, Kirt Angle, Ultimate Warrior, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Molly Holly, Chyna, Ashley, Lita, and Gail Kim.

TNA: I don't really know what to say, it's basically past WWE superstars/Wrestlers from the early 2000's, but I like it because that was real mat wrestling in my opinion. I like Kirt Angle, Abyss, Jeff Hardy, Awesome Kong,<-- [that name makes me laugh so much.] and Tara. They have a variety of championships and pretty good high flyers, and power houses.

My Top 5 paper Views: Wrestlemaina, Bad Blood, Summer Slam, No Mercy,The Royal Rumble.

Greatest World Heavy Weight Champions:Triple H, Chris Benoit, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rick Flair, and Edge.

Greatest WWE Champions: JBL, The Rock, john Cena, Triple H, The Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero

Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Randy Ortan, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Rob Van Dam.

Greatest Tag Team: Team 3D, The Brothers of Destruction, DX, Evolution, and Charlie Hos, and Shelton Benjamin, Eddie & Chavo, and Rakishi & Scottie 2 Hottie,

Greatest Cruiser weight Champions: Matt Hardy, Rey Misterio, and Chavo Guerrero.

*I didn't care to much for the United State Championship.
*I remember some of the T.V programs such as, Sunday Night Heat, Velocity,

My Top 5 paper Views: Wrestlemaina, Bad Blood, Summer Slam, No Mercy,The Royal Rumble.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 06-06-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

R.I.P Chris Benoit and Eddy Guerro. Though sting has always been a favorite for some odd reason. He was in tna impact but he will always be a one of the greats. Chris Jericho was a fav too at one point.

Even though TNA and ECW had a different feel to it. Still couldn't top wwe's energy it brought to the table.

I have to say the greatest trash talkers were Ric Flair, The Rock and Stone Cold. I remember that song the rock and stone cold did. Smh classic clowns right there.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
R.I.P Chris Benoit and Eddy Guerro. Though sting has always been a favorite for some odd reason. He was in tna impact but he will always be a one of the greats. Chris Jericho was a fav too at one point.

Even though TNA and ECW had a different feel to it. Still couldn't top wwe's energy it brought to the table.

I have to say the greatest trash talkers were Ric Flair, The Rock and Stone Cold. I remember that song the rock and stone cold did. Smh classic clowns right there.
Twin, I think Triple H got some good ones too twin. I love Rick Flair but.. One more choke slam or a side walk slam twin, and he's dead. He's like 70 years old. He was wrestling with Harley Race, Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, and all them Twin. LOL. The Rock mouth piece is Iconic. Stone Cold was the attitude Era in my opinion, he'll curse you out so good, and then whoop you're butt for coughing wrong. He's the only man I know that could get away with Stunnering your boss!!! LEGENDARY
Old 08-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Lol, yeah Ric was tripping trying to wrestle serious again at that age. Good thing the people he wrestled were actual professionals. Cause one wrong slam could have been outta there. Still he was in good shape for an older fellow. Stone Cold vs The Rock attitude bits were entertaining as hell.

Meh fav quotes.

The Rock- " Know your role and shut your mouth! "
Stone Cold- "And thats the bottom line cuz Stone Cold says so!" and
"I don't know how good your hearing is, but if you don't understand what I'm saying I always have a little bit of sign language, so here's to ya. *middle fingers extended at Tyson*"
Old 08-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Lol, yeah Ric was tripping trying to wrestle serious again at that age. Good thing the people he wrestled were actual professionals. Cause one wrong slam could have been outta there. Still he was in good shape for an older fellow. Stone Cold vs The Rock attitude bits were entertaining as hell.

Meh fav quotes.

The Rock- " Know your role and shut your mouth! "
Stone Cold- "And thats the bottom line cuz Stone Cold says so!" and
"I don't know how good your hearing is, but if you don't understand what I'm saying I always have a little bit of sign language, so here's to ya. *middle fingers extended at Tyson*"

YES TWIN YES! My favorite Rock moment was with Triple H, when he told Triple H "You wanna go?" Triple H said " I'd love to go." The rock said "well then, go get the rock a Bolonga sandwich because this doesn't concerns you."

Triple H got so mad and got his butt whooped. smh, Triple H been through it. lool
Old 08-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #6
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Itachi's favorite wrestler was gold dust
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Twin, remember Wrestlemaina 20, Triple H Vs. Shawn Michaels, Vs Chris Benoit for the World Heavy Weight Championship? That match was legendary.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #8
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Lol duce, yours was rikishi. Prob had posters of him throughout your house.(use your imagination because I wanted to take it further.)

Triple H vs Shawn was too epic.(even the pre-match hype) Just like Shawn vs Bret or Ric. Chris have to be one of the toughest dudes to have ever graced wrestling. Mainly because he was missing teeth D:

John Morrison should have really been in the spot light more because of his talent.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 08-20-2013 at 11:39 AM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #9
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lol. Twin! Chris Benoit took so many hits to the mouth that probably why his mouth was looking like a checker board. His finisher look like it hurt when I was younger, but now It looks like it feel good, like Yoga or something.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #10
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao checker board.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #11
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Kane needs to have a night of destruction again, The Undertaker and Kane was un-stoppable, Kane stopped The Undertaker so many times that it's not funny. Kane is being poorly used, he's in the same league of The Undertaker, he should be a Icon of WWE, but they ruined his gimmick.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #12
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Smh yeah, they was probably the most dominate unique individuals put together. R.I.P black n red masked Kane. Kane was never the same. Lol
Old 08-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #13
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I read a article and Kane was telling why he took the mask off, he said it was hard to breath in it, so, he got together a story line to get the mask off. If I was Kane I would of quit and went to TNA, TNA would of promoted him nicely, and rating would go sky high. KANE is the greatest Heel ever in my book.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #14
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Talk about anything relating to WWE, or you can talk about wrestling in general, TNA, WCW, ECW, or ROF

RoH. =\
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #15
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Lol, he really is. TNA have some masked dude who is like kane. Forgot his damn name. =/

Oh yeah Abyss I believe.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #16
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
[/CENTER]

RoH. =\
That's what it's called Ring Of Honor, I couldn't think of the last part. That's where most of the good wrestlers come from. Didn't Jeff Hardy come from ROH, Rhyno went back I believe, didn't he?

Kane crazy butt tomb stoned Torrie, and JR said Tomb stone her ass. lol
Old 08-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

CM Punk came from RoH and took over the world. Lol.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #18
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
CM Punk came from RoH and took over the world. Lol.
I love CM Punk but he's been on a cold spell lately, Lost to The Undertaker @ Wrestlemaina 28, lost the championship, 2013 just not his year. He gave Paul and Maddox a good beat down last night.

Randy Ortan the champion, he really deserve it but nobody see's it, he's been apart of a legacy, he learned from the best, Triple H, and Flair, When Randy Ortan was champion WWE was really hot. Now he's champion again, it's going to get even better.. Until that John Cena come back.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #19
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

He's just getting a well deserved break from the spotlight.

Frankly WWE and wrestling in general don't entertain me anymore... but based on the 15 or so years I watched religiously I can safely say that creations like John Cena and Ryback ruined the genre.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #20
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
He's just getting a well deserved break from the spotlight.

Frankly WWE and wrestling in general don't entertain me anymore... but based on the 15 or so years I watched religiously I can safely say that creations like John Cena and Ryback ruined the genre.
I agree but disagree, I 100% agree with Ryback, he's the fake Golburg, I didn't like John Cena when he became that Military style type guy, but when he was The Dr. of Thug o Nomic's that was really good. I've learned to respect John Cena, he's not in it for form or Fashion he's there to wrestle, and he's the future of the business.

I love Randy Ortan but he has been in the business just as long as John Cena, so it can't be two, it can only be one, but I'm putting my money on John Cena, Cena can play the heel role very well and Baby face, Randy is only good as a heel, his baby face suck.

I loved wrestling from 1998-2012, If I'm honest, I haven't been in love with the show since Wrestlemaina 20. That's that 2004 or 2003?

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 08-20-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #21
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

*watchs Kane get right up after the count* LOL

Almost forgot about Paul. He is one creepy looking dude.

Edit: CM Punk worked wonders with ECW. I favor Randy over John Cena for some reason I can't explain. Still John is the face of WWE and prob will be for a while. He connects to this generation.

I haven't seen wwe in years but I do remember. Lol

Last edited by ItachiForever; 08-20-2013 at 12:33 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #22
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

@ twin, I would of crapped my pants.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #23
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa...I would have been thinking back the hell out of my face. But would have been too sus to even say it to his face.

Btw Undertaker from Houston ftw.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:37 PM   #24
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Death Valley, Who's the funniest wrestler to you?
Old 08-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #25
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

This says it all.