SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
http://The Greatest Storyline in Wrestling History Killer Links 7 01-02-2009 07:20 AM
Backyard Wrestling..lol system4 Links 2 09-13-2007 05:24 PM
A true wrestling battle =O EvilAkuma Links 3 07-12-2007 03:07 AM
SFO Wrestling Devision Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 10 07-03-2007 04:13 PM
This post is all about wrestling the fvd RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 07-05-2006 12:38 PM

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default World Wrestling Entertainment

Does anyone used to or still watch this, if you did, who was your favorite super star,finisher,ppv, and match?

Old 07-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
Cwing

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment

I still watch it now and my favorite wrestlers from the past are

1.h**
2.stone cold
3.the rock
4.benoit
5. Angle

And now the only wrestler I can tolerate now a days is Daniel Bryan.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

My top super stars
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Eddie Gurrerro
The Undertaker
Chris Benoit
The Rock
Stone Cold
Rey Mysterio
Kane (Old Mask Kane)

I've learned to accept Kofi Kingston, he's a good wrestler but they shoved him to the back ground.
I knew WWE wouldn't be the same after Wrestlemaina 20, after that, I knew it was down hill for that.

Diva's
Trish Tratus
Lita
Molly Holly
Victoria
China

My Favorite Tag Teams
Rakishi & Scotti 2 Hotti
Charlie Hos and Shelton Benjemin
Team 3D

My favorite paper views
No Way Out
Wrestlemaina
Summer Slam
I used to love the royal rumble but the knew people screwed it up, so I don't watch it anymore.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-18-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Loved WWE/WWF from 1997-2004 after that it went downhill. Hated the fact that Linda made it PG. 2012 has been a good year for WWE though, that whole CM Punk and Cena thing was well scripted and Punks promo was just off the chart. One of the best I've seen since 04.

My fav are:
1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold
3. Undertaker (The American Badass not The Phenom)
4. Kurt Angle
5. Chris Jericho
6. Ken Shamrock
7. Eddie Guerrero
8. Edge
9. Christian
10. Scott Steiner

I don't like Cm Punk because IMO he is not as good as people think he is. Seems overated to me just like John Cena.
And Nicole you're probably the only girl who doesn't have John Cena in her list.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #5
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

They screwed Chris Jericho look up real bad.
Kane, they bought back his mask, but now they made him extra weak again.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Jericho screwed his own look up had nothing to do with wwe. I was a much more bigger fan of WCW and ECW than I ever was with WWF/WWE then they tried to make a WWECW and it failed cause WWE fails now. All Ive been watching it for now are the random legend returns.

Favorite Superstars

Raven
Sting
Ric Flair
Bam Bam Bigalow
RVD
Sabu
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
HHH
Undertaker
Andre the Giant
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
AJ Styles

Favorite Tag Teams

The Dudleys
Too Cool
The Hardy Boyz
There are more I just cant think at the moment.

Favorite Matches

Any of the Sandman or CM Punk vs Raven matches
RVD vs Bam Bam Bigalow
Stone Cold Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 17
Sting vs Ric Flair WCW
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
Undertaker vs Mankind Hell in a Cell
Mick Foley vs Terry Funk (throw me a chair is all that needs to be said)
Hulk Hogan vs The Rock (I actually felt nostalgic when i ordered the ppv)
Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle (any of them)

Favorite Finisher

Raven Effect cause its freakin simple and doesnt look weak ass like cenas simple ass finisher

Favorite PPV

I didnt have a favorite as long as they had good matches I watched.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 07-18-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #7
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Raven was awesome, Rakishi lost weight, and came back to WWE with his large tush.

Bump: They don't do promotions anymore like they used to, the best one ever was that Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Benoit for wrestlemaina 20.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #8
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Raven was awesome, Rakishi lost weight, and came back to WWE with his large tush.

Bump: They don't do promotions anymore like they used to, the best one ever was that Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Benoit one.
I like Raven cause he was a very intelligent character as he is in real life.

WWE isnt a good product anymore because they did away with the competition meaning theres no reason to make the show any better because no one is really competing with WWE atm.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

TNA was, or atleast tired, TNA got the best wrestlers, China had came back, Awesome Kong, was there.. Gal Kim, Victoria is there..They got a nice rosters. Rick Flair is there, lol one more slam on his back and it's over lol... They need to do a script like they did Nexus vs WWE, they need to have TNA invade RAW, omg that would be awesome.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-18-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
TNA was, or atleast tired, TNA got the best wrestlers, China had came back, Awesome Kong, was there.. Gal Kim, Victoria is there..They got a nice rosters. Rick Flair is there, lol one more slam on his back and it's over lol... They need to do a script like they did Nexus vs WWE, they need to have TNA invade RAW, omg that would be awesome.
If TNA would invade Raw then that would mean WWE bought TNA.

Also the Divas Division is the only thing good going on TNA. TNA was a much much better product when it was strictly on PPV and Jeff Jarrett didnt sell out and sold the company.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lol, well TNA is using WWE hand me down super stars so... I think it would work, half of them probably want to come back to RAW, right

Bump: WWE is going to be thrown in the trash bin if it keeps up. I think the show is on life support.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #12
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lol, well TNA is using WWE hand me down super stars so... I think it would work, half of them probably want to come back to RAW, right

Bump: WWE is going to be thrown in the trash bin if it keeps up. I think the show is on life support.
TNA is on life support they may not be on tv soon. They all left WWE cause of the wellness program that fired most of said superstars.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #13
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

The Wellness program? Enlighten me please ?

Old 07-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #14
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The Wellness program? Enlighten me please ?
Get tested positive for drugs.

You can't compare TNA with WWE. That is like comparing Pepsi to a local brand of softdrinks. Not to mention that WWE will never go out of business. They turned from older audience to kid friendly programming. As long as there are kids, WWE will keep making billions. WWE is a monopoly and thats why Vince isn't even bothered.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #15
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Why not when it's both wrestling ?

Bump: Lol, I agree, they have kids watching now, all the cussing, and kissing and etc. gone off air.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Why not when it's both wrestling ?

Bump: Lol, I agree, they have kids watching now, all the cussing, and kissing and etc. gone off air.
The Wellness Program aslo forces older wrestlers like Flair to retire and forces superstars to take time off. Angle didnt want to take time off and made a huge deal out of the matter then left for TNA. Flair didnt want to retire so he left for TNA, but also had a dispute where he crashed his car and punched some woman for it.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #17
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
The Wellness Program aslo forces older wrestlers like Flair to retire and forces superstars to take time off. Angle didnt want to take time off and made a huge deal out of the matter then left for TNA. Flair didnt want to retire so he left for TNA, but also had a dispute where he crashed his car and punched some woman for it.
Actually Kurt left for the opposite reason. He left WWE because he wasn't getting any time off.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #18
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
Actually Kurt left for the opposite reason. He left WWE because he wasn't getting any time off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFq6KDaAt7w
I remember WWE's front page said they fired him because he didnt want time off. Either way he went straight to TNA and took no time off for 2 years so I wonder which one was right.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #19
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Can't wait for this dude to debut:

Old 07-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Not listening to this **** since NWO came around... that thing killed the whole of the WWF.

favorite wrestlers...
Bret The Hitman Hart (his career killed by his brother)
The undertaker, the original the one where we never saw his eye and when you did they were completely white.
Crush (Cranium Crunch, how can you not resist)
Shawn Michael (the original again, slingshot suplex FTW, dancing kick ? come on you used to be better)

these were beastly in their prime. nothing like what they became or decided to try soemthing else.
glad bret left before becoming like the others.

favorite scenes of all time...
cant compete with this kind of show... the original ever made casket match, the one with a true meaning.
10 on one, and all of them were scared and even left at some point.
showed them what a true undead was capable of.

wish i could find the return of the undertaker after that one...
he appeared out of nowhere on yokozuna stage and yokozuna enemy was already down, not dead but nowhere near fine. yokozuna ran out of the ring scared... seriously the undertaker was beastly during his prime. nothing like he is now.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 07-18-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #21
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I enjoyed that video, I wish could see the the part were he came back.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #22
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

many eons ago, i used to believe WWF (when it was used to be called) was real
i was a big fan of the hulk hogan, randy savage, andre the giant era

then came the attitude era when it re-introduced stone cold steve austin (because hes already making appearances during ted dibiase's run); at this point i already knew things are scripted, but still i rode along and enjoyed the show

then came MMA!!!
watching the old UFC events got me hooked on MMA so whenever i see WWE, i feel like its crap...even if they brought back the rock or brock lesnar

id rather see lesnar's ass get beaten in the UFC than see him perform stupid fake stunts at WWE

and for me this is one of the best episodes of WWE
when a scripted wrestler got pwn by a REAL time MMArtist
fake vs real

Old 07-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #23
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: World Wrestling Entertainment

Hulk Holgan nuff said and damned to any 1 who said him b4 me. o3o
Old 07-19-2012, 07:00 AM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

kurt angle isn't fake by the way... he does romain wrestling which is a real art in the olympics and he did get a gold medal proving that he is a real athlete... that said, romain wrestling is nothing like judo or anything of the sort, its a sport while the others are true martial arts. hence why he's not up to the challenge.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #25
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
kurt angle isn't fake by the way... he does romain wrestling which is a real art in the olympics and he did get a gold medal proving that he is a real athlete... that said, romain wrestling is nothing like judo or anything of the sort, its a sport while the others are true martial arts. hence why he's not up to the challenge.
Too bad kurt is a junkie now. IMO he was way underused in the WWE. He was as charasmatic as Rock and Austin and a much better wrestler than him but they just didn't utilize Kurt. They did the same with Jericho, they are just running him down to the ground.

Closed Thread