SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[EVENT] Winners Announced-Freedom Fighters 2k13 blockattack General Comments & Strategies 44 07-18-2013 11:58 AM
[ Freedom Fighters - Winners Announced ] blockattack General Comments & Strategies 45 11-21-2010 03:45 AM
[ Unknown Event 2kX - Winners Announced ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 50 05-10-2010 08:06 PM
CC Competition Winners Announced Blade General Comments & Strategies 69 09-23-2007 12:48 PM

Old 04-20-2017, 04:40 AM   #26
Murder-Ink

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Winners Announced! Survival Week Apr 17-22

I could not past ryu at level 11, was getting pissed so I gave up after 3 tries, now that things have gotten better I might give it another shot soon
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:41 PM   #27
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

@blocky, it wouldn't hurt to try this weekly event out, eh? bro. feel me?

IGNs/Characters: 1) avatar-killers (Cyclops, Ryu), 2) Shadow_Raichu (Wolverine, Sentinel) 3) runney (Ryu, Cyclops)
Game Modes: XvssF & Zero-E
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member & Supporter
Position: SFO Staff-In Game Moderator of 2017
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #28
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Winners Announced! Survival Week Apr 17-22

Lol , lost on level 57.. this really hard but ima try again after I finish studying.

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:21 PM   #29
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
Lol , lost on level 57.. this really hard but ima try again after I finish studying.
I've removed the speed from sentinel, but .... ehhhh???? I'll see what I can do all around for the next week.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:41 PM   #30
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
I've removed the speed from sentinel, but .... ehhhh???? I'll see what I can do all around for the next week.
i know i could beat it but I just have to try harder

Old 04-20-2017, 10:06 PM   #31
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Healing has been removed. Building hyper bar speed removed. Armor removed, difficulty down to three almost across the board. Speed reduced.

So ai starts with 0 lvl and builds meter at the. Same rate as player.
They will no longer heal at all.
If anything they may have a x1 speed boost if so I'll remove that.

Big announcement, COMING TOMORROW, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOSE, AT ALL.
Losses will loop back to the start of the round, wins progress.

Need to contact blocky?

Last edited by blockattack; 04-20-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:07 AM   #32
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

ok few small bugs,

I just played and got to level 50, mid boss 5 - Onslaught destroyed me.
Match looped in forever so I couldn't get out without quitting.

Also at level 30 I lost to Bison, but instead of offering the extra turn, it restarted me back on match 29 vs Juggernaut.

Other than that, I'd say its too easy now.

the zero-e mid boss fights are easy because they can't do unlimited supers (until mid-boss 5 onslaught who just annihilated me, lol).
Old 04-22-2017, 02:13 AM   #33
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
ok few small bugs,

Also at level 30 I lost to Bison, but instead of offering the extra turn, it restarted me back on match 29 vs Juggernaut.

the zero-e mid boss fights are easy because they can't do unlimited supers (until mid-boss 5 onslaught who just annihilated me, lol).
lol it begins to get harder after Onslaught

Last edited by eviltomas; 04-22-2017 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:54 AM   #34
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
ok few small bugs,

Yes, there are no bugs.
You simply cannot lose anymore.

Losing a fight demotes you to the previous fight, losing on a mid boss gives you the chance to beat them .. Infinitely, until you quit or win.

I'll tweak the boss fights, but they are the only hard fights I think.

The idea is to give players the confidence to get far

Need to contact blocky?

Old 04-23-2017, 05:29 AM   #35
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to all participants and elite button mashers alike! Survival week 4/17 - 22 is complete.

I want to personally congratulate our Grand Prize winner @eviltomas ! This guys pro level button mashing (literally) skills have earned him the top spot for this week becoming the first Alpha Survivor.

As a result of the insane difficulty of the initial release, eviltomas is also the ONLY player to complete the event. That means he also holds access to the alpha-beta in-game title as well, go figure Congratulations again!
Your forum title and color prizes have been applied & your in-game title is waiting on you.

A little further down the ladder are our beta-omega survivors, they reached as far as they could, but while still falling, they still gain recognition in the books, and they are:

xfaderx, _-rko-, mil_theangel, ~h~blaze, & vipkiller123 !

Though these guys didnt quite make the cut, but they are still beta-omegas!

Even further down the ladder, are our special, beloved.... button mashers! Those special players that could barely get past the first 10 fights, they get no recognition but will still be rewarded

Just kidding!

Button Mashers

Guys,
To claim your rewards, please view THIS THREAD

Send me a P.M claiming your rewards, and I will take care of the rest.

Thanks go to everyone for trying their best, and I look forward to seeing your names again on the 1st of next month for the bi-weekly survival event!

Everyones creed Titles are active now and in game for redemption! If you are worthy of the title, you will be allowed to redeem it, if you attempt to redeem a title that does NOT belong to you, you will simply be ejected back to the TMC menu.

Find your creed here

[TMC related prizes provided by mod-in-training @TotalReincarnation - If he did a good job, give him a thumbs up
]

Need to contact blocky?

Last edited by blockattack; 04-23-2017 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-30-2017, 02:03 PM   #36
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

unpinned--

Next Survival Week 5/1/2017

Need to contact blocky?

Old 04-30-2017, 04:03 PM   #37
Mil_TheAngel

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4