SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VOTW 4 & VOTM 1 Winner Banners TitaniumFist Banners, Avatars and Images 18 02-11-2008 10:00 AM
VOTW 5 Voting Poll TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 19 12-22-2007 02:40 AM
VOTW 5 – Rules and Guidelines TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 47 12-06-2007 10:40 AM

Old 10-07-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Re: VOTW 4 - Guidelines & Entries Here

The SFOCinema / VOTW now has 3 of these contests under it's belt, with three uniuque winners and equally creative videos. About time for number 4 I'd say.

<span style='color:red'>The goal this time around is to create a character mix tape. A video centered on one of the now 13 playable characters. (Including Onslaught). We don't want to see a single match with one character, no not at all. We want to see the character of your choice facing off aganist multiple friends and foes.

Example: Liquidsnake78's Wolv Mix Tape Vol. 1

No less than 3 mins. no more than 7 mins.

Please use a bare minumum of Story Mode footage.

You must have a decent intro and ending to the video.

Starting Deadline: 1 week. (May be extended)

The Prizes? The FULL list will only be revealed to the winner of VOTW4.</span>

<span style='colorrange'>But here is a sneak peek at the standard list:

Standard Prizes

1) Your winning video will be featured on the front page of the “SFO Cinema” Thread
2) VOTW Winner Bragging Rights
3) A Standard “SFO Cinema” Advertisement Banner

The following is a list of prizes entirely up to you and will be added to the “Standard Package”.

VOTW Winner Prize Choice List:

NOT AVAILABLE. </span>

<span style='color:green'>If you would like to get involved in VOTW contests, now is the time! Register an account here: SFOCinema Upload Site.

The VOTW contests will no longer accept videos uploaded to another site. If you have any trouble with the site, or any questions about the contest, please contact Evil Akuma here: info@mysticgaming.net

Title your email as such: “Related Issue toward Video of the week.”

You may also contact Penzel, DetectiveUnknown, KingofStreetfighter101 or myself. Check our profiles for contacts, if you find none, use the PM system.

Also get involved with the SFO Cinema thread here- Click, Watch Videos, Rate, & Comment!</span>

That said, let's get this party started! *

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

I'm taking this home btw.

You know my contact things.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:05 AM   #3
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Penzel....week 4 is your's. Make me proud.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:05 PM   #4
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

^ For I...will be For the Win.

Now don't tell me you people are scurrd or somefing? I'll go soft on ya. Go ahead and register.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

I was planning on keeping my streak of joining every other week and placing second, but what the heck. I'm in.

Old 10-08-2007, 08:29 PM   #6
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I will own here.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #7
Animosity

Post Thanks / Like
Animosity has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'll join.

Do i have to leave any contact information?
Animosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:56 PM   #8
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

I'm in.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #9
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Animosity @ Oct. 08 2007,20:37)]I'll join.

Do i have to leave any contact information?
Nope. Just adhere to the guidlines laid out and have fun.

Come on people, I know you're looking at this thread, get your butts in here!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #10
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blacksuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

you would like to see my butt wouldnt ya...xD

lol sure ill join i might have some problems with uploading the vid to vidiac but ill see if i can do it from another computer....... if i cant upload to vidiac i dont compete?
blacksuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #11
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blacksuperman @ Oct. 08 2007,23:17)]you would like to see my butt wouldnt ya...xD

lol sure ill join i might have some problems with uploading the vid to vidiac but ill see if i can do it from another computer....... if i cant upload to vidiac i dont compete?
Feel free to upload it at anywhere else... But it *should* be uploaded to the Cinema...

If not i can Use the Embed code from youtube ( or any other video hosting site for that matter ) to upload it to the cinema for ya.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:58 PM   #12
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to see any youtube crap on this competition.

Edit: I know my post have been somewhat candyy but it's just to pump you frigers up and work your asz off.

One other thing you must know. My video won't probably be all hardcore effects/fades. It's basically simple and soft. Kingo alrdy know the theme I'm going for.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:04 AM   #13
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Issues with hosting it on http://sfocinema.vidiac.com ??

Host it at http://mysticgaming.vidiac.com and than get the embed and use it on http://sfocinema.vidiac.com
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #14
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough

I just thought of something. Since this is going to be a sort of mixtape, I only think it's appropiate if we form teams and collab on one video. It'd make things a lot interesting...it's up to you guys though.

If not...then prepare to be amazed..

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 10-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #15
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes04 @ Oct. 09 2007,19:04)]I just thought of something. *Since this is going to be a sort of mixtape, I only think it's appropiate if we form teams and collab on one video. *It'd make things a lot interesting...it's up to you guys though. *

If not...then prepare to be amazed..
I would have to decline ...

Penzel has his own project in the making ... I have mine as well ... It's best we use our abilities to create our own Seperate videos.

*coughimeanwhocanbeatusorevencomecloseifwedoevende cidetodoacollabvideocough* ...
Old 10-09-2007, 07:19 PM   #16
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok...lol

Maybe not this time around then. I...when did you guys start? geez...wait for me XD

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 10-09-2007, 08:04 PM   #17
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

I'm yet to start my video either. So I reserve the right to extend this to 2 weeks.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:28 PM   #18
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna need sometime because I'm not gonna do a "mix tape".
Old 10-10-2007, 10:14 AM   #19
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Our first entry: Jin^Kazama, Spiderman.

http://sfocinema.vidiac.com/video....d56.htm

I believe this is correct, but conformation from Jin would be appreciated. (Hmmm)

Old 10-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #20
DetectiveUnknown
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
DetectiveUnknown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Can I enter my old Juggernaught Combo video? Just need to upload it to SFOCinema. Alot of excitation in here.

DetectiveUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 01:44 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

^Sure, feel free.

Deadline extended to 2 weeks.

Old 10-16-2007, 08:19 PM   #22
Animosity

Post Thanks / Like
Animosity has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Heres my entry
Animosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:58 AM   #23
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Oct. 13 2007,14:44)]Deadline extended to 2 weeks.
On what exact date is this ending?

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 10-17-2007, 06:21 AM   #24
DetectiveUnknown
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
DetectiveUnknown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Animosity @ Oct. 16 2007,09:19)]Heres my entry
Huh? I don't get it. I would have understood if it was mixed, but it doesn't seem so since it was switching in between characters.

Who's the one character you're focusing on?

You probably didn't read thoroughly enough.

DetectiveUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:58 AM   #25
(Fallen_Angel)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(Fallen_Angel) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Animosity @ Oct. 16 2007,21:19)]Heres my entry
i liked this video of course, he had nice effects and was edited very well but as detective said....what char is it based on i thought it was ryu at first.....
(Fallen_Angel) is offline   Reply With Quote