SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question here..... Flirting question, lol J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 13 05-05-2007 03:26 AM
Sup guys Inuyasha-1- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 07-02-2006 08:17 PM
Well, guys Iplay2winIsHere RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 06-07-2006 11:47 AM
I need sig guys! LilDev Banners, Avatars and Images 23 02-16-2006 01:33 PM
Hey guys help here aj301 Banners, Avatars and Images 12 10-29-2005 04:33 PM

Old 04-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Guys I have a serious question..

Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Guys I have a serious question..

English please? o_O

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorRyu5 View Post
English please? o_O
Umm.. not sure if serious??

Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?

=[
Old 04-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Did you accidentally the whole thing?
Old 04-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
Did you accidentally the whole thing?
Yes bro. The entire coca-cola bottle.

=[
Old 04-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #6
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

i dont understand what you're saying

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #7
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

LOL

Assy, the sentence doesn't make sense

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #8
HighTopDragon
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 22
HighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this pointHighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this pointHighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this pointHighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok ... that sounds good

Start date : 7-21-17
HighTopDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:14 PM   #9
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

At least I'm not the only one not understanding it. Lol, since when would asshole ask a serious question within R.I.?

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) View Post
At least I'm not the only one not understanding it. Lol, since when would asshole ask a serious question within R.I.?
Now I just feel like you're making fun of me.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

=[
Old 04-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #11
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 167
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Can't tell if he's serious lmao

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #12
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Yah me either.

Lol assy you're not serious right. Aw look my user bar. You know that's my favorite one.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #13
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshole View Post
Now I just feel like you're making fun of me.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
I don't know whether to laugh or just walk away quietly.

Either way. This post is a bucket of awesome, since I'm not the only one who can't tell if he's being serious.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #14
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook

asshole @ ur question
im gonna answear you with a question bro lol
can u get ur ass to sleep and wake up after 4 years? :P

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #15
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

You guys DON'T get it?

lmao and i thought i was slow.
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #16
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

These internet memes are stupid.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aware

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #17
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 167
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

ohthatwasgay.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #18
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

at one time i did when i was younger
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #19
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

damn what an "asshole"

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i can't believe you guys are asking him if he's serious without having understood the whole point to begin with !

you should of understood by the next guy answering asshooe and him answering him the whole coca-cola bottle.

HAHAHAHA
yeah asshole sometimes it happens to me, i just use GO and thats it.
though its evident what you are talking about, it can be as evident to not know.
but this is RI, i dont even understand why people didn't get in the groove and follow you up.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #21
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post

=[
Old 04-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #22
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshole View Post
hmm so this is what TMyAPP looks like.. nah lol, hes a crazy man! almost as crazy as the burger king King in that crazy commercial lol

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #23
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

you guys are retarded

points to sig
Old 04-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #24
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Lol, I still don't ge it. =[

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #25
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

^^ LMAO

Asshole is soo cute
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote