Beat box ^_^)))) blockattack Links 17 06-16-2006 05:34 PM

Old 07-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default this beat should get me known..

Hear this.. not being over confident but I'm really satisfied with this one.

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: this beat should get me known..

*Puts headphones in*

O_O omg YES!!!!!!

If the snare was different and stronger and bass drum resignated more I would have sex with this beat. Also change the instrument to something with more meaning. Like a piano or harp.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Xx_Legend~EF9_xX
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 53
Xx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enough

If the keys weren't so off note it would be a somewhat cool beat.. Melodies doesn't blend in much at all and mix..................... I'll just rate mix a 4/10 instead of judging 0.o
But nice drums : D <---- bossss
Keep the grind up.. How long you been making beats?
Old 07-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Its sounds like justin beiber boyfriend at the beggining lol

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

sound like a teach me how to doggie type beat.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Legend~EF9_xX View Post
If the keys weren't so off note it would be a somewhat cool beat.. Melodies doesn't blend in much at all and mix..................... I'll just rate mix a 4/10 instead of judging 0.o
But nice drums : D <---- bossss
Keep the grind up.. How long you been making beats?
Since last year November.. took it seriously for like the last month or so with this guide I brought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
sound like a teach me how to doggie type beat.
Probably the use of FL Studios makes it sound similar.

Old 07-30-2012, 03:18 AM   #7
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 66
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

Yeah bro, your percussion is always good and well mastered.

But, most of the beats you put out seem quite tone deaf when it comes to scales/note blending. You've got to put stuff on beat, and not change chords randomly.

Keep at it.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

If you want to know, you probably already know or looked it up on the internet.

A cord = 3 keys, when you have time look up Majors and Minors. This is the scale(Music Key) on the keyboard C,D,E,F,G,A,B,(And back to C) ( C is located behind the very first black key on your left.)

How to pull cords: this is the formula for any key. Put your pinky finger on the key you want to hear, then count on the keys, 4 and 3, so on the 4th key put you're pointer finger on the 4th key and your middle finger should be on the 3rd key. which is your cord. After you have it press them together, (It's going to feel funny because your ring finger is pointing out, after a while you'll get used to it.)

If you want better sounds go to: www.looperman.com (You have to register to be able to download the free sych,bass, whatever it is that you're looking for.)

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-31-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
If you want to know, you probably already know or looked it up on the internet.

A cord = 3 keys, when you have time look up Majors and Minors. This is the scale(Music Key) on the keyboard C,D,E,F,G,A,B,(And back to C) ( C is located behind the very first black key on your left.)

How to pull cords: this is the formula for any key. Put your pinky finger on the key you want to hear, then count on the keys, 4 and 3, so on the 4th key put you're pointer finger on the 4th key and your middle finger should be on the 3rd key. which is your cord. After you have it press them together, (It's going to feel funny because your ring finger is pointing out, after a while you'll get used to it.)

If you want better sounds go to: www.looperman.com (You have to register to be able to download the free sych,bass, whatever it is that you're looking for.)
Really appreciate this.

I've actually taken an interest into creating piano melodies and learning the technicalities of it such as keys, notes, chords and so far i just about know the basic stuff. So any info that will guide me into learning about it in a deeper context is very valuable, thanks for that Sha.

Bump: @ Sha.. just came across this guys page on Youtube and he literally got me knowing alot more in 7 minutes. If you're learning it'll help you too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YgKGVUEAM

Old 08-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Awesome, I checked that video out, it's really good. Only thing I have problems in is playing the words into songs, and how to properly use the bass keys. It's so annoying. I sorta gave up.