SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello,Guys Illdan RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 01-01-2009 05:45 PM
Hi guys SharpShooter389 Members Help Center 10 01-08-2007 11:14 AM
Hey what you guys think _~APOCALYPSE~_ Banners, Avatars and Images 19 05-08-2006 05:49 PM

Old 11-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
Rashiznit-X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road
Default Pray for me guys

Well guys as u have noticed I haven't been around for a little bit this is due to the effects of hurricane sandy.. My home is ruined it was flooded up to the second floor I lost everything.. For thoses of u who kno the NYC area my home was in far rockaway thiers still no power out thier it's struggle chaos people going crazy they got the national guard in the streets with big guns and tanks if u caught outside after a certain time they shoot you it's sad to see my community this way and living is a struggle at this time I'm asking u guys for ur prayers and best wishes thanks ill be back as soon as I can untill than I can only check forum from my phone thanks again guys

-rashy-

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice
Default Re: Pray for me guys

Omg are hey really shooting people? Sorry to hear about your situation but hearing that you guys are being threatened with guns is crazy! Stay safe tho get inside before dark and I wish you the best.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

Yea few people ik have been shot and killed goin out to get food :/

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 11-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

oh wow, dang i wish there was anything i could do to help all the way over here in texas man... great wishes bro =O

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1171
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Whoa Rash bro, your situation almost seems surreal.

I dont know the realities of losing everything so I can only hope you make it out in one piece.

This part - "people going crazy they got the national guard in the streets with big guns and tanks if u caught outside after a certain time they shoot you"

I simply can't being myself yo believe that part. Im sure the military doesnt work that way man, do you know how much trouble they would get in for randomly killing unarmed civilians?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #6
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Peace and Blessings from me my friend. As for people getting shot, that is sad but we're becoming a police nation every year. Patriot Act, then NDAA and so much more crap.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

hope you get back soon Rash, just remember the national guard is there to help though. Imagine the looting and crime that would be happening if they weren't there at all.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

I feel u man. The National Guard are patrolling where I work at, but its not as crazy as shooting ppl. Stay safe bro.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:20 AM   #9
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

thats sad man
i can understand what people must do to survive, kinda remind me of the movie of viggo mortensen, The Road

but whatever happens, dont lose your HUMANITY
keep safe and God bless you & your family
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #10
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Damn goodluck bro. Praying for you man

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:01 AM   #11
NinjaScroll
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
NinjaScroll is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw bro, heart goes out to you man, keep strong out there.

Same goes to all of you that were affected by the storm. Stay safe guys.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #12
JuggyBITCH

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
JuggyBITCH is an unknown quantity at this point

stay safe man, hope it will all be over quick.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #13
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 83
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

Will pray for you and your family and the others who were hit by this storm. When the world goes to hell always look up to the Lord and his son Jesus, remember what they have done for us and that they are with you at all times even the hard ones.

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #14
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like

Well guys they are shooting people the orders are to arrest people and if u see anyone that resembles any gang activity (Marks tatoos activity ect) to shoot to kill.. But that's crazy cause they using that to shoot people but I guess thier only thier because of all the home break ima and store looting and the shooting goin on. But thanks alot guys I'm living

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 11-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #15
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

..Man.. stay strong.. for your family ... people need hope.. stay Strong.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #16
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 11-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #17
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

You have my prayer. I hope everything turns out okay

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #18
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

RashyPooh, omg, I know things going to get better for you, as I always said The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Hang in their. If you ever need to talk to me, I'm always here for you, offline and online. I'm so sorry to hear what happen to your home, I know for a fact because we are both Christians, If God couldn't bring you through it, he wouldn't of brought you to it.

It might seems dim right now, but things are going to get better for you boo !

Iove you, stay safe boo !!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #19
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like

Sha baby thanks that's just what I needed

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 11-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #20
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Damn bro, people turnin' savage out dare. Stay low lil' cuh.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #21
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

wdf, they using live bullets or rubber?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #22
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

They should be using rubber bullets... The hell is going on and why isn't anybody mud raking this? My cousin told me about the NG being out there with guns but i didnt know they was out there like that.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #23
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

I was just asking about you the other day, Damn man that's crazy stay safe I'm praying for you.

I'd strongly recommend staying in the house. Is your house still filled with water?

I'm in philly & we barely got anything from sandy, well my part at least.

Stay strong

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #24
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1178
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Up NORTH hurricane you say hmmm ... * Rubs chin* ... Cant say I'm not .. for lack of another word.. grateful ?? lol.

So sick of those things coming my way and destroying my cars and houses ..

But hey man.. I pray everything turns out good for you.

Look at the bright side.. you'll probably be getting a pretty big F.E.M.A check soon too replace old items or start over

Or gamble it away like my mom.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #25
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like

Funny u say that they when I was at work today I saw on the news all the FEMA stations were deserted we had two storms back to back after the hurricane just had a snow storm right after its ****in cold smh and that pushes back all relief and repair efforts

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !