SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Character Week: Week 3! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 7 03-18-2012 06:57 PM
Character Week: Week 2! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 7 03-14-2012 01:31 PM
Character Week: Week 2! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 14 03-12-2012 11:02 AM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 3 03-05-2012 06:23 PM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 22 02-24-2012 09:27 PM

Old 02-26-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1171
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough
Default Character Week

Bring this back...nao...

Usually the most active event(s), depending on the char. Character Weeks usually are always go-to events where beginners-advanced can learn any character quite quickly, and it's a way for the Elite to keep up with the newest tech that's out with that char (unless you have it of course).

If you want me to host one...I can do that. (Shiny style Char Week).

If not, let one of you mod/ ambass/ sub-ambass start one up.

Thx.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube
Default Re: Character Week

lol, whats a sub-ambass?

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:35 PM   #3
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

I think he means the clan mods lol

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #4
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Ooo0o0o0o0ooohhh......The "Clan Mod-Bassadors" catchy name actually.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:12 PM   #5
DanteP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1510
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Nah they be inactive besides not everyone gonna do every week....

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:43 PM   #6
-GameOver-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Nah they be inactive besides not everyone gonna do every week....
Let's try not to be so negative buddy

I support this. I think it'd be fun with the amount of people coming back, this could really give the forum a jump start.

Off-topic: but perhaps a new skin for the forum? This blue and grey is theme is a little bit ehhh
-GameOver- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1510
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GameOver- View Post

I support this. I think it'd be fun with the amount of people coming back, this could really give the forum a jump start.

Off-topic: but perhaps a new skin for the forum? This blue and grey is theme is a little bit ehhh
Not trying to be negative but ill say this

Last time we did character weeks on PX it was cool at first.

But if you guys can do it and get a good 10-15 people per week and it don't go inactive after 7 weeks id support it fully.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:14 PM   #8
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

u do know there is already 2 skins to choose from ?
Old 02-26-2014, 02:16 PM   #9
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1178
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:

Use the black and red skin then.
I like the idea as well.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #10
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Ight, i'm not one for the endless debating. Most ppl support it as I figured now for the starting up?

Whose starting this up mods/ambass/ sub-species or me?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 02-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #11
-GameOver-

Post Thanks / Like
-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Use the black and red skin then.
I like the idea as well.
Wow thank you, this is so much better. Why is this not default? xD
Old 02-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #12
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Latios you can host if you want.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:19 PM   #13
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Char week so trash. IMO

People play for like 2-3 weeks, then every one stops, and theirs no point really.

Plus week after week everyone has to sign up, and they be inactive and complain and such.

Then even more prizes will be whored.

I mean if you think that this is such a good idea, and this "Character week" thingy can last for at LEAST 12 weeks, then go for it. if not (IMO), theirs really no point.

I - M - O

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #14
SilentKiller27

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 68
SilentKiller27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I say go for it. If u think prizes will be "whored" you can always make it temporarily for like a week or soo
Old 02-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #15
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Only if the first weeks are with people nobody uses like Iron Man, Juggernaut, Sentinel and Onslaught

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:47 PM   #16
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

I think this is a great Idea it will give me a chance to untust myself I say go for it.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #17
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

Character Week ?

Char week fails cuz:
once someone lose one or two games, they drop out.
IronmanWeek, Jugg Week ... Who would join that ?

It has to be most used char only if you want a good activity.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:24 AM   #18
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1343
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Go for it kiddo.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #19
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Ah, good, I don't have to bother now.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:19 PM   #20
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Ah, good, I don't have to bother now.
It's yours now.

Go4itBahki.

I can't even offer official prizes, zzz.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 02-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #21
-GameOver-

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
It's yours now.

Go4itBahki.

I can't even offer official prizes, zzz.
And you have no credibility as a host -_-

...and who needs prizes.? I'm pretty sure everyone that comes on is stacked with colors already. I'm just tryna fight a n****a or two
Old 02-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #22
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
And you have no credibility as a host -_-

...and who needs prizes.? I'm pretty sure everyone that comes on is stacked with colors already. I'm just tryna fight a n****a or two
I have credibility as a host. Watch your mouth.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 02-27-2014, 01:27 PM   #23
-GameOver-

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I have credibility as a host. Watch your mouth.
Twas a joke brotha
Old 02-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #24
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

So the biggest thing is, how to prevent people from quitting early when they see the event isn't in their grasp...

Too bad PX doesn't have a point system like UG, wasn't earlier that PX had some sort of point system where you could purchase (Fonts, Font Colors, Char colors, etc?).

P.S

If possible i'd like to be able recognize 2nd-4th standings.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 02-27-2014, 05:11 PM   #25
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So the biggest thing is, how to prevent people from quitting early when they see the event isn't in their grasp...

Too bad PX doesn't have a point system like UG, wasn't earlier that PX had some sort of point system where you could purchase (Fonts, Font Colors, Char colors, etc?).

P.S

If possible i'd like to be able recognize 2nd-4th standings.
No.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote