SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SUGGESTION] What do you guys think?? . . . Master08 New Features 26 11-18-2011 04:32 PM
hey guys Cookie RaNdOm iNsAnItY 9 10-11-2008 12:52 PM
Hi guys SharpShooter389 Members Help Center 10 01-08-2007 11:14 AM

Old 05-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Guys...

...how long has your face gone unshaven?

At the most, sometimes I can go a week, week and a half.

Unless I am stranded on an island one day, I do not ever see myself growing out a monster beard.

Can you reach ZZ Top levels? Fit in if you teleported to Afghanistan?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice
Default Re: Guys...

Ironic you made this thread. I started not shaving last week. We'll see how long it lasts lol
Old 05-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #3
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Maybe 3-4 months... Even then, it never grows more than half an inch.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #4
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

I have nothing to shave.

Just a goatee that gets trimmed..

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:58 PM   #5
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

About 4 days to a week. Depends on how irritating it gets.
Ironically I don't get side burns, (or they grow in, but never connect or grow in fully.)
Thats for my beard. My mustash stays a specific length where I like it. Not too thin, not too thick. Never have to shave it. =D

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 07:11 PM   #6
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Longest I did as four months, though for my goatee I barely shave it and plan on letting it grow for a year or two.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:35 AM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

pretty much have to shave it about once a week or once each 2 weeks...
otherwise i look like a hobo.

you know. that thing growing only in patches here and there...
i can guarantee you that shaving it hasn't done anything in making it more even.
been doing this for like 10 years now.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:00 AM   #8
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

I would say 3 week.
Old 05-26-2014, 08:07 AM   #9
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6415
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Id say a couple of years. We had team beards at wal mart it was me and two other dudes growing out our beards until the last one who didnt shave it was the winner. I won by the way and got 50 bucks. We are doing it again thought to be honest I always have facial hair.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:32 AM   #10
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

^ nice

yeah longest I did was a year for my mustache .. I had hairs 2"s long ahah.. was funny too cause my my face was tanned, but when I shaved my uppper lip was white XD
Old 05-26-2014, 03:29 PM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I can barely get the little *******s to connect up, comes off looking scruffy, but there is an appeal.

Kudos to you guys who can grow it out. Years? Damn.

Wolfef, get in here and brag.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #12
guitarrocker

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

yeah prob years for him too lol
Old 05-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #13
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Maybe 3-4 months... Even then, it never grows more than half an inch.
That's cuz you have pubes instead of hair.

And I've never gone more than a week. That itch!!

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #14
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

I never shaved .....never had my daddy around to teach me he's always working

Nonetheless....my facial hair never grows anyway I think Im mon the same page as block & LS.

My mustache not too thin or to thick and it stays that way. so Its cool. besides sometimes when you get those annoying whiskers that grow at the side tip....Uhh annoying.

Or when you get that 1 prickly hair when you touch it just right it feel like a needle poking you.

I got a few Hairs growing around my cheeks nothing major just a straggle here and there.

my chinees is getting up there...it's like a fine nice fuzzy peach now. xD

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:49 PM   #15
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6415
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Kam-) View Post
I never shaved .....never had my daddy around to teach me he's always working

Nonetheless....my facial hair never grows anyway I think Im mon the same page as block & LS.

My mustache not too thin or to thick and it stays that way. so Its cool. besides sometimes when you get those annoying whiskers that grow at the side tip....Uhh annoying.

Or when you get that 1 prickly hair when you touch it just right it feel like a needle poking you.

I got a few Hairs growing around my cheeks nothing major just a straggle here and there.

my chinees is getting up there...it's like a fine nice fuzzy peach now. xD
All you need is a razor and go to town.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #16
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

once i've finished my current teaching placement, i'm growing a beard. Never done it before properly. I usually get to that itchy stage and end up shaving it off. This time i'm going to push through and get myself something nice and manicured.

Will post an animated gif of it from start to finish
Old 05-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #17
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

why grow a beard when i can be ur beard
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:49 AM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

cwing, if they wanna look like zangief, its their choice !

kam, all you need is a clipper !
i got tired of the old fasion way. you know... a good razor knife with a badger !

i'm not kidding, thats my fathers favorite way of shaving and it became mine as well. ditch those razors... they sucks.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:35 AM   #19
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I rarely shave except to shape out a goatee.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:23 PM   #20
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

I always rock a clean shave. Last time I shaved was last night, since family came over; so gotta' look good.

Otherwise I leave it for about 3-4 days, unless I go out. Again, gotta' look good for the ladies, especially at my age, haha.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote