SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

Old 03-13-2018, 09:09 AM   #1
Micro_SMG

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook
Default Craig Mack

Gone too soon but that's life.

Quote:
Craig Mack, the Long Island rapper who found fame on Sean "Diddy" Combs' Bad Boy Records in the mid-1990s, has died at age 46, his producer confirmed to the Daily News.

Mack — who launched to hip-hop acclaim with the platinum hit “Flava in Ya Ear” in 1994 before being overshadowed by fellow artists such as the Notorious B.I.G. — died of heart failure at a hospital near his Walterboro, S.C., home Monday.

“God bless my friend. He was a good friend of mine,” said Alvin Toney, who produced Mack’s debut album “Project: Funk Da World” and his "Get Down Remix."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3871459
If you guys have no clue who this is, here's one of his hit songs "Flava in Ya Ear".

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #2
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 114
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Craig Mack

Yeah heard about this earlier, sad to hear. Didn't know he lived in South Carolina. Walterboro at that.. definitely in the country..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote