SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dante DwAyN3 Banners, Avatars and Images 1 02-04-2014 11:06 PM
Chante- Vs. SFO CiaraSpareNo1 Challenges and Tournaments 4 11-28-2013 05:52 PM
Chante - First Free Style CiaraSpareNo1 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 10 11-16-2013 07:18 PM
Dante... shad0wslayer General 5 10-25-2012 01:02 AM
ContenderX/Chante Vs. SFO CiaraSpareNo1 Challenges and Tournaments 8 09-19-2011 09:17 PM

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Chante Vs Dante

See, you ran from me out of the chat box, now I'm going to make you shame in front of your peers. What happened to the Dante that used to get in the servers and tare everyone out the frame? What happened to the Dante that whooped asses and took names? All you do now is hide behind the pass accomplishments and hide from me at every chance you get, now you can't hide anymore because I'm calling you out. Now you do have the option to decline but that will really let me know you scary.

1on1 No Tag
Helpers off
Timers on
No moves restricted
No Characters banned
First to 5
DWX or Tournament Server
Dante host First
Go ahead Dante create an excuse now, I dare you.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chante Vs Dante

Looks interesting. But Dante 5-0. Hopefully you'll win a few rounds..

:P
Old 07-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #3
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I already know how that mouse get down, he's going to dodge and wait for the hype to go down, then go into hiding for a couple days then come out bragging and etc. He knows what I'm giving if we do fight, he's not winning one match. He's scary, all that talking now he hiding.

Old 07-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
PauLLy222

Post Thanks / Like

If that happens then LOL

He sucks..

Last edited by PauLLy222; 07-14-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #5
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Lmao Dante 5-0

Although it did smack his Bison with my Ryu back in the day. But that's a different story.

Dante got this
Old 07-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #6
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1538
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

I'm not going to do anything but go to work tonight.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 07-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #7
PauLLy222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
I'm not going to do anything but go to work tonight.
good lad.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #8
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I told y'all.

Old 07-14-2014, 02:29 PM   #9
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I told y'all.
What did you tell us?

All I see is a rant full of ego about how you now feel you're good enough to step to the GOAT. But the GOAT says you should stop wasting his time because you've never beaten him.

Run along Lil Mama, go play with your dollies or something.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.

Old 07-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
What did you tell us?

All I see is a rant full of ego about how you now feel you're good enough to step to the GOAT. But the GOAT says you should stop wasting his time because you've never beaten him.

Run along Lil Mama, go play with your dollies or something.
It's not a Rant at all, I was saying you used to fight but now you hide behind your pass achievements, and you dare not step into the same server with me. I have beaten you before. and you keep running.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-14-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Old 07-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #11
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Kids these days.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:49 AM   #12
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Kids these days.
Putting this in my sig.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:32 AM   #13
AlphaBee

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 232
AlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enough

lets all not forget he got that butt handed to by ak47hardhitter in 9 cold years.

Compliment by writers :O

Old 07-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #14
Killer

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerBee View Post
lets all not forget he got that butt handed to by ak47hardhitter in 9 cold years.

Yeah..

Dante didn't even respond in the results thread. He was hurt

Still won more major tournaments than any other player though.. It just means he's Kobe.

Not Jordan.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:30 PM   #15
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post

Yeah..

Dante didn't even respond in the results thread. He was hurt

Still won more major tournaments than any other player though.. It just means he's Kobe.

Not Jordan.
Don't do this.

I played Ak on my old PC that had hella viruses on it. Mind you I had a laptop that I was beating SpideyKing and Riku on avaiable I flucked up and just decided to use that PC.

So nah I wasn't hurt.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:11 PM   #16
PauLLy222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Kids these days.
If what your saying is true. Then why can't Dante get on SFO and do what you say.. He obviously aint that good if hes scared..
Old 07-16-2014, 12:52 AM   #17
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 302
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Chante Vs Dante

Quote:

Kids these days.
Ahh get off his nuts -_-

Quote:
Don't do this.

I played Ak on my old PC that had hella viruses on it. Mind you I had a laptop that I was beating SpideyKing and Riku on avaiable I flucked up and just decided to use that PC.

So nah I wasn't hurt.
Play a street fighter game with no teleporting and then i wanna see if you're the best street fighter player alive nub. When was Riku ever good , stop bringing up you beating people and just get online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLLy222 View Post
If what your saying is true. Then why can't Dante get on SFO and do what you say.. He obviously aint that good if hes scared..
I also agree with this but SFO beef is hilarious.

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
Jesus Christ is The Way, the Truth and the Light. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Last edited by eviltomas; 07-16-2014 at 12:58 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:24 PM   #18
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

What did I do to Bahki he so bothered, and upset I live for it, go to sleep thinking about hoW I struck a nerve in that empty ass brain. Ya understand?

This is between me and Dante, not a sfo reject that kissed ass to become what you are now puppet.watch your mouth before I light into your world.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-14-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:19 AM   #19
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 971
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

well...someone put dante on the spot lmfao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 07-15-2014, 09:39 AM   #20
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Lol you gotta win a major tournament to challenge Dante.

WWT seems to be next up
Old 07-15-2014, 10:48 AM   #21
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Lmao

Sha you like Kevin Durant

Except in this game age isn't a factor
Old 07-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #22
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Lmao

Sha you like Kevin Durant

Except in this game age isn't a factor
I like Kevin Durant, I think it is a good thing, but you l'll never know with Lux. Could you explain the simile? What gave you that comparison?
Quote:
Lol you gotta win a major tournament to challenge Dante.

WWT seems to be next up
I don't think I can win a WWT, to many weird factors, speed gear, weird connections, lag, its ao many things can happen, like its strange. I will save it for another topic, stay tuned. Should be a great conversation.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #23
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I like Kevin Durant, I think it is a good thing, but you l'll never know with Lux. Could you explain the simile? What gave you that comparison?

I don't think I can win a WWT, to many weird factors, speed gear, weird connections, lag, its ao many things can happen, like its strange. I will save it for another topic, stay tuned. Should be a great conversation.
Your good and consistent like KD, have some real fans and such. But always fall short of the true goals like the championships. Although you do rack up some accolades (I guess) like best bison user or what ever, and MVP and such.

But Dante is more of a Kobe, he has all that PLUS championships (WWT etc.) he hasn't really been playing lately (Kobes injuries) so it's easier for you to have as much shine as you do now, but never forget what Kobe did, does and can do.

KD nice tho, but age don't really matter in this game so if Dante is Kobe he won't show decline with time like Kobe does. (although who the hell knows the last time Dante played an SFO match)
Old 07-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #24
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
This challenge is never going to happen .. Yall talk to much.
This "generation" became all about talking.

n00bs.
I was ready though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Vanilla~) View Post
Lol. Dante hasn't played sfo since the Stone Age....
I tried to make him get online, but it didn't work.
Quote:
Your good and consistent like KD, have some real fans and such. But always fall short of the true goals like the championships. Although you do rack up some accolades (I guess) like best bison user or what ever, and MVP and such.

But Dante is more of a Kobe, he has all that PLUS championships (WWT etc.) he hasn't really been playing lately (Kobes injuries) so it's easier for you to have as much shine as you do now, but never forget what Kobe did, does and can do.

KD nice tho, but age don't really matter in this game so if Dante is Kobe he won't show decline with time like Kobe does. (although who the hell knows the last time Dante played an SFO match)
I understand now, well, I can't argue with none of that, I'll be LeBron if Dante got online. lol. I haven't had fans since 2012. Lol. The skills I do have now does keep them entertained.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -InNeRSoul- View Post
Thats why i dont entertain them lbs
You better work sister.

Liquidsnake, I challenged you and been avoiding for weeks now. Joking.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-15-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:14 PM   #25
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Pay Bahki no attention, he like jumping into stuff that don't concern him, he a Dante fan, you gotta excuse the boy.

Closed Thread