SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VOTW 4 & VOTM 1 Winner Banners TitaniumFist Banners, Avatars and Images 18 02-11-2008 11:00 AM
VOTW 5 Voting Poll TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 19 12-22-2007 03:40 AM
VOTW 4 - Guidelines & Entries Here TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 52 10-22-2007 03:01 AM
What are your rules? VmMyinnerdojomV RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 01-15-2007 06:27 AM

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #26
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: VOTW 5 – Rules and Guidelines

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Lax @ Nov. 28 2007,20:43)]Mercedes04 sent me to save Votw 5, because she said it was "dead" and wasn't going anywhere unless someone worthy made something.

She also said, that if Orlando0 did actually enter again he would be embarrassed like last time (no idea what she means by this. )

So I'll see what I can put together tommorow.
haha.. ... .. .. ... .. ...

Anyway good luck people..
Old 11-29-2007, 01:45 AM   #27
KingofCrap
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
KingofCrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, unless there's an extension, I'm not going to make it. I'm still at the tentative stage of experimentation with the recorder program.

Sorry to throw in the towel like this.

Oh, and nice video, you have there, TitaniumFist.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 AM   #28
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

What's this? Am I entering as well??? O yea I am

A little teaser will be coming soon.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:50 AM   #29
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, oh what's this? The more the merrier, bring it on. ^_^

KOC, I still need to send you and Vegeta the recorder, but maybe sometime later this week. Thanks for the comment btw.

In case you all have the same problem I had with uploading (one that Penzel himself had as well) resulting in over 38-40 hours optimizing time, please use another site, just this one time.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:48 AM   #30
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about

O yea, please send me the file of that music at info@mysticgaming.net.

I won't have time to do a search on it.

Mucho Love.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:18 PM   #31
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Send me another email address to use because my postmaster returned an error on the one you gave me. >_>

Send it here, fiveartz@hotmail.com

BTW, this has been extended to end the first day of december.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #32
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Nov. 29 2007,21:18)]Send me another email address to use because my postmaster returned an error on the one you gave me. >_>

Send it here, fiveartz@hotmail.com

BTW, this has been extended to end the first day of december.
Heh..you too nice..
Old 11-29-2007, 11:36 PM   #33
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

you sure you copy and paste my e-mail?

info@mysticgaming.net
You'll get an automatic e-mail by my script.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:00 PM   #34
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Heh.. I told TitaniumFist that I probably couldn't make a video for VOTW 5 since I been kind of busy lately.. but I managed to pull through...

Hope you like it..

Key to Survival

Old 11-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #35
(Fallen_Angel)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(Fallen_Angel) is an unknown quantity at this point

am gonna say someting, what u do for the sfo cinema titinium fist is nothin short of remarkable, the devotion u continue to show is so incouraging.for me ur becoming one of the most respected mods every to grace sfo, keep it up and dont let us down

Old 11-30-2007, 06:20 PM   #36
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blacksuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

i disagree...lol

lol anywayz sfocinemas has taken 46 hours and still goin..-.-"..... so i uploaded to youtube and the quality dropped.... so heres the vid
Video strongest will survive

btw tell me if the quality's bad so i no to never to upload to you tube again

Old 11-30-2007, 06:25 PM   #37
SHINVEGA32
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
SHINVEGA32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice like when storm comes n thought my eyes were seeing things every one likes that song ^^

Gold is the new U
Old 11-30-2007, 06:51 PM   #38
(Fallen_Angel)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(Fallen_Angel) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blacksuperman @ Nov. 30 2007,18:20)]i disagree...lol

lol anywayz sfocinemas has taken 46 hours and still goin..-.-"..... so i uploaded to youtube and the quality dropped.... so heres the vid
Video strongest will survive

btw tell me if the quality's bad so i no to never to upload to you tube again
no quality is gd! also just for ur imagination of ur start intro is a winner allrdy to me.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #39
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Lax @ Nov. 28 2007,20:43)]She also said, that if Orlando0 did actually enter again he would be embarrassed like last time (no idea what she means by this. )
Our little competetion where I underestimated Mercedes.

I have ideas, being thrown around in my head. I've been wanting to make an "entry" to this particular VOTW but wasn't able due to time constraints. I just want to make another video.

And Mercedes really shouldn't talk...those words of her may bite her back.

And Titanium only did that video to prove me wrong.

I see system has the Ken color I've been thinking of getting.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #40
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

More videos, good good. Someone's intro put a smile on my face.

I hope to see five more vids, you all know who you are.

Orlando, I did it for KingO and Nyah first... and second to prove you and thedesktops wrong. *

Ok E.A., the song was sent to your email, worked fine this time.

Fallen Angel, thanks.

Old 12-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #41
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Come on people.. we only got a few hours left..
Old 12-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #42
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

I'll post mine. So extend this ><

I have work today

I manage to get everything, just need to produce and I'll upload it tomorrow.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:59 AM   #43
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Final extension; 5th of December.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #44
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blacksuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

so i guess theres only gonna be 3 or 4 entries for VOTW ..0_0

Im thinking we should end this and just make Video of the Months, I mean instead of repeatedly giving out extensions just give them a close to a month to do it...

anyways thank you for you comment on my vid and i caught the storm glitch
Old 12-05-2007, 03:20 AM   #45
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have mine before I leave to work. Gracias Titanium
Old 12-05-2007, 09:42 PM   #46
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

VOTM contests are indeed in the works (in my head and on a scrap of paper in some notebook I can't find... )

E.A., the deadline nears.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:33 AM   #47
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting for it to be optimize.

Just 1 thing, didn't put much effort on this. Damn mousepad, my wire mouse died on me
Old 12-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #48
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Closed. We will wait for E.A. before the voting thread is made. E.A. pm me when your vid is up. Let's get it on!

Closed Thread