Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

Old 04-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default God of War 4?

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/g...ml?sid=6306282

seriously? so he really didnt die after going over the cliff?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: God of War 4?

Nah.. he jumped right over and went to play with Lui Kang and'nem.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:53 AM   #3
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

no at the end after he takes the sword he stabs himself...but afterwards he gets up and leave a trail of blood....but i dont see who is left for him to fight cuz he killed all the gods...

daddypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:03 AM   #4
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

dubya tee eff!!!??

I thought that 3rd part would be last and it would kill Zeus with the help of titans...
or would die... >_>

2012 A LONG WAIT!!
still i want GoW 3 on My PS2!!!!! :'(
but it never gonna happen....

In btw i had completed GOW 1 & GOW 2, and the ending of GOW 2 was AwEsOmE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:43 AM   #5
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

hopefully for 360 yeah?
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:02 AM   #6
(-PES-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough(-PES-) will become famous soon enough

no its need to stay for ps3 and probably gona be epic.
(-PES-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

man that wasnt a trailer at all, just the title and a coming soon in 2012 ?

hope they will do one though, ive completed all GOW games on the ps2, ps3 and psp.
until that happens i get joy playing him in MK9.
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 971
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

I also agree with ryu. Ive been playing GoW 1,2 and 3 for PS2,PSP,PS3 and been playing Ghost of SParta for a while now. Kratos intentionally never died. He purposely tried to commit suicide in Ghost of sparta or GoW 3 i think since he finished the gods(zeus) and everyone else but appearantly the wound wasnt serious or fatal. Since rememeber Kratos was a god of war but zeus kiked him out and kratos wanted revenge. Try Mortal Kombat 9 with kratos in it or soul caliber broken bonds for PSP with kratos and i think for that they gave him wings i think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:55 AM   #9
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
I also agree with ryu. Ive been playing GoW 1,2 and 3 for PS2,PSP,PS3 and been playing Ghost of SParta for a while now. Kratos intentionally never died. He purposely tried to commit suicide in Ghost of sparta or GoW 3 i think since he finished the gods(zeus) and everyone else but appearantly the wound wasnt serious or fatal. Since rememeber Kratos was a god of war but zeus kiked him out and kratos wanted revenge. Try Mortal Kombat 9 with kratos in it or soul caliber broken bonds for PSP with kratos and i think for that they gave him wings i think.
you just butchered the entire story

first off, kratos only tried to commit suicide in god of war 1; in ghost of sparta, if you actually paid attention to the storyline, this is set inbetween god of war 1 and god of war 2 and NO he does not attempt suicide again, not until the ending in 3.

and a sword coming out the other end of the human/god body is pretty lethal and serious no matter how you look around it. why you are downgrading the severity of the stab wound is beyond me.

and do, oh please do explain what does MK9 or soul caliber: broken DESTINY have to do with the god of war timeline.

back on topic: i will be expecting a demo of gameplay by dec 2011.... IF this is offical....

Old 05-01-2011, 03:01 AM   #10
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

Cmon, who gonna wait till 2012...!!

I need a gameplay video NOW!

))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
you just butchered the entire story

first off, kratos only tried to commit suicide in god of war 1; in ghost of sparta, if you actually paid attention to the storyline, this is set inbetween god of war 1 and god of war 2 and NO he does not attempt suicide again, not until the ending in 3.

and a sword coming out the other end of the human/god body is pretty lethal and serious no matter how you look around it. why you are downgrading the severity of the stab wound is beyond me.

and do, oh please do explain what does MK9 or soul caliber: broken DESTINY have to do with the god of war timeline.

back on topic: i will be expecting a demo of gameplay by dec 2011.... IF this is offical....
Im just saying that kratos is in it why is everyone always so judgemental over what one person says on a website -.- if someone says one thing everyone is ready to attack =/
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 05-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Im just saying that kratos is in it why is everyone always so judgemental over what one person says on a website -.- if someone says one thing everyone is ready to attack =/
because you chopped up the facts, there is no room for opinions in regards to getting the past right.

you butchered the storyline bottom line, and you're trying to tie together 3 entirely different game series just because the main character from one is present on the other two. thats like trying to tie in the MGS storyline with super smash brothers because solid snake was in it.

its not being judgmental when the fact are wrong, how else are you going to learn from your mistakes? and stop titling everything stated as an opinion.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #13
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Then stop judging everything that I say dont forget opinions cant be judged since its my own personal views .--.
Quote:
Old 05-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #14
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Then stop judging everything that I say dont forget opinions cant be judged since its my own personal views .--.
what do you mean opinions cant be judged? who the hell told you that?

grow the hell up, opinions are SUPPOSED to be judged. people can either agree or disagree with you and those who disagree will do what it takes to prove you wrong. that is called the real world.

and furthermore, you should not be forming opinions when the facts you got are incomplete or inaccurate. seriously, how old are you?

Old 05-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #15
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

man im 14 2. my old teacher told me opinions cant be judged so i took that way out of proportion O:
Here comes another offense.
Quote:
Old 05-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #16
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

ugh, thats the new york city school system for you....

if you dont wanna get insulted so much; either stay out of the convo or get your facts straight. irrational opinions, which were all you were posting, WILL get verbally raped...

and you better know what rational and irrational means....

Old 05-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #17
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

=.= im not a 1st grader who has no absolute common sense. And I have been having issues with everyone always excessively insulting me over unecessary things like this is just a game trailer it doesnt really have to matter what i technically say since It doesnt have to be verbally insulted. Its just ironic how every post i make in general, your one whose probably gonn come and insult me in a negative and rash way.

Bump: Since my school average is 97.86%. Lol. Wasnt necessary to say that, really wasnt. o.O

Bump: Your intentions/actions is so awkward. You intend on giving info mostly in general on a specific thing or person, yet your actions when i post in your thread your actions as i repeat is to be offensive only when i reply. So basically your intentions is to do something good(since your giving info before anyone actually hears about it) yet your actions in my perspective is to be cruel and inconsiderate only when i reply.
Quote: