SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ The Forum Rules ] viper2040 Forum Rules 22 07-12-2017 11:25 PM
war rules SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 29 05-10-2010 08:51 PM
How come it's against the rules..... TrueSpawn Members Help Center 5 01-13-2006 08:40 AM

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
jasonthekidd11

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: SFO Forum Rules

I've been thiking about this idea since last year but back then I thoguht nobody would listen if i said this idea but now I'm gonig to say it anyway

I think that when registering to the forum the new member should be linked to the Rules thread so that they don't have to make excuses as to not knowing how to do something or that what he/she had done was wrong

They should also be linked to the the account is hacked thread

This would
1: Make it a lot easier on the staff with deealing with these people who are ignorant of the law

2: People will no longer have to deal with the threads that say: My account was hacked etc. etc.
Because now the user should be held responsible for knowing what to do because he/she read the SFO forum ruels and agreed to it

3. Users will no longer have to flame these people who come up with stupid threads when it was obviously stated in the rules what to do

I think it is a good idea so the staff can concentrate more on important instead of things people should have already known

Tell me what you think

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 05-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
DetectiveUnknown
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
DetectiveUnknown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Tis possible..
It could also be linked to a table..which contains the same information. I've used something like that on my forums..but it's a different service than Ikonboard. It matters if the code is already made for that kind of request I believe..
Old 05-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
1-hitta
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

It's been brought up before. When some one registers it's there own precaution to read the rules them selves.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:24 PM   #4
ZERO~GS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ZERO~GS is an unknown quantity at this point

no offense jasonkid...i mean i like the idea

but i mean isnt it common sense to read a forums rules and not to give out your password?

i mean...if peeps dont do that before/during/after posting then they should be held to the consequences and if they do something wrong...they should be equally treated as an old/wise forum member...unless its like their first day...but still

and...the hack thing...well it happened to me...i enver gave the password to no one...but my brother...and he uses the same account...and i have to say it was pretty easy...so i hold myself responsible for that error...

so all around...its up to some one to be forum smart
Old 05-20-2007, 05:13 PM   #5
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

THats what i mean it is common sense but a lot of people seem to lack tht so they use the excuse for whatever they did wrong "i didn't know"

Since Shady says it has been broguht up before i'll close it

THanks

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 05-21-2007, 09:01 AM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

just to be clear on this, i think its already existing people !
last time i registered with my other account, it actually brought me there... so its already there !

but again, people are just not into reading...
people see long threads, they skip it !
Old 05-21-2007, 10:58 AM   #7
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, I agree with Karma I mean when I seriously first joined forums i didn't read the rules either ...but it's common sense that you don't have to make topics on asking unecessary questions etc.. Well what can we do is make a "forum rules quiz", if you pass the quiz you get to join the forum..if you don't well too bad you can't ..you can take this either seriously or not..but seriously there is already a section called "forum rules" and if people don't bother to read...well too bad..it's their fault

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
Old 05-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
ZERO~GS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ZERO~GS is an unknown quantity at this point

lol a forum rules quiz...thats pretty good
Old 05-27-2007, 04:52 PM   #9
Peruvian_Ken

Post Thanks / Like
Peruvian_Ken is an unknown quantity at this point

a forum rules quiz... that be weird...

Old 06-28-2010, 02:37 AM   #10
(lrd)leg_power
Elite VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(lrd)leg_power is an unknown quantity at this point

THE RULES
well i dont think there should be any rules because
no one follows the rules anymore because there is no need for rules becasue people
allready know the rules and thats respect and be nice to people and dont flame @ them
its just basic but every one knows so whats the point in the rules

some people are rude because they write in red on the forum

.:Click The Banner To Join Lord rage the dark force

Old 06-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Do not revive threads that are 2 years old please !
Closed Thread