SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project X vs. The Underground Blade Challenges and Tournaments 26 12-25-2009 09:03 PM
SFO Underground Official Banners Master_Jay Banners, Avatars and Images 16 01-18-2009 09:59 PM
SFO Underground Yeshua»Hamashia Links 11 09-12-2008 12:32 AM
Da Underground- Textcees haven. chaoscrippla Links 0 08-30-2007 08:19 PM
UnderGround Sound, Klens General 40 01-26-2007 10:45 AM

Old 01-30-2008, 02:26 PM   #51
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough
Default Re: SFO Underground

its alright, but Vbulletin owns IPB anday gievn day.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:02 PM   #52
EvilHaku
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
EvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enough

I like it so far...from what I see, it looks like a site that'll get fans of SFO and dedicated peeps to feel more involved. I'm a man of equal opportunity and recognition...(which is what I personally feel lacks here, which is why you see me less and less if anyone noticed. If not, my point has been proven.)

The raffle thing is a nice little idea...it gives an alternative to win prizes you would normally have to win a tourny for. Not everyone can win a tourny, but more people have an opportunity to win a raffle. I also like the set up of the forums, looks pretty shweet...seems you can really show your stuff there and get recognized and earn a better rep.

I know a lot of you are trying to get into the forums to earn a rep for your name (if you're new) and get recognized, right? Well, here's an idea...how about ya'll check out www.sfounderground.com yourself and see what you think? It wouldn't hurt to explore outside your usual every now and then, feel me?

Thanks for reading.
Sincerely,
EvilHaku

If you think you're the best, play me in my prime with the best connection available.
EvilHaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #53
~DSA~MasterJugg
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DSA~MasterJugg is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DSA~MasterJugg's YouTube

^^ nice EvilHaku..

Click ^
~DSA~MasterJugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #54
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wild Dragon @ Jan. 27 2008,14:15)]I got a link to this site a couple of days ago. poop's good, I like it. It has that old battleground feel to it. It's got good features, for those of you who haven't checked it out yet. You really should.
That tag.

Long time no see.

;]
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #55
3videncE

Post Thanks / Like
3videncE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wild Dragon @ Jan. 27 2008,09:15)]I got a link to this site a couple of days ago. poop's good, I like it. It has that old battleground feel to it. It's got good features, for those of you who haven't checked it out yet. You really should.
I actually took you seriously when you said "it has that old Battlegrounds feel to it." I'm not seeing the similarities.

Star Warrior Creations
3videncE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:14 PM   #56
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I like the site.Shoutbox ftw ! It has a good feeling. Hitta, is pretty cool he's not the admin ruler type. If you people join, you won't regret it !

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #57
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Looking good so far.. especially with my clan there. O_o

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #58
~DSA~MasterJugg
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DSA~MasterJugg is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DSA~MasterJugg's YouTube

Flippin yeah

Click ^
~DSA~MasterJugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #59
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

*Bump. ;]

I registered.

Nice site.

And, until further notice if I move it to PX, I've made a &quot;Bounty Thread&quot; on UG.

Click to view.

The whole concept is, I arrange a bounty.

The bounty arranges the rules. The hunter, you, needs to defeat the bounty. If you defeat the bounty, you get points (secretly calculating. :3), and we go on.

When I say the bounty arranges the rules, he arranges the rules. Timer, Helper, Specific mode, characters.

It's a true test.

If I can get some people to help me on it, we could have real prizes, like gfx and so on.

Andddd...the current bounty is blockattack... :3

Come on over and enjoy.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #60
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

im on it

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:17 PM   #61
EvilHaku
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
EvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enoughEvilHaku will become famous soon enough

I just thought I'd inform you all of my investigations so far, since my last post. Before I start, I just recently just been selected as a Moderator of SFO Underground... no no, save the applause, congrats and other 'words of encouragement' until after I'm done here :P.

Other than the shoutbox that we have in SFO Underground, we even have a link to little arcade games you can play. Thats right, we have actual games as well as a direct link to SFO.

Here are a list of games we have here:

Bullet Bill
x227
Metal Slug Flash
Rivercity Ransom
Street Fighter
SD-Pong
Megaman
Snake
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Tetris
Pacman
Asteroids
Hexxagon
Donkey Kong

Whats cool about these games is that you get to actually compete against another champion's score....if no one claims the title, you can set the score to be the first champion of that game. Once you earn the title, its up to you to defend it...as I'm sure you would. These games are free to play and they are flash games. They are pretty fun to play.

What I also found out is that if you become a donor to the site, you get this cool feature to where you get to put your own theme song on your profile...thats right, YOUR OWN SONG for EVERYONE to hear that looks at your profile, wouldn't that be shweet or what? But hey, don't take my word for it, sign up for
SFO UNDERGROUNDand check it out yourself, I promise you'll enjoy it! I sure do! ^_^....ok....now you can say your congrats and applause now...as well as other 'words of encouragement' :P

Sincerely,
Your friendly nuthouse guy,
EvilHaku

If you think you're the best, play me in my prime with the best connection available.
EvilHaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:09 AM   #62
brokencuts
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
brokencuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice place indeed, everyone join up.

Lets keep it active for along time to come.
brokencuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #63
ZhouYuX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ZhouYuX is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like there's been quite a few good changes coming about.

Keep it up shady, it's transforming into a great forum.

You're mad cause I'm stylin' on you.
ZhouYuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:44 PM   #64
Master_Jay
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

The SFO Underground has encountered a minor update. Visit http://www.sfounderground.com for more details.
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:48 PM   #65
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

its a great site

and i'd perfer if you people leave my haven alone....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #66
Hollis
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Hollis is an unknown quantity at this point

1 hitta and his staff did a good job creating this forum, it's doing very well and I'm a proud member of it. It should continue to grow, it's a very easy on the eyes type of forum, sort of reminds me of the old BG.. There's nothing bad to actually say about it. It's perfect in my book..

http://nosoul4evr.cyberfuturism.com
™…Hollis…™ aka Gwrtheyrn_
Hollis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #67
CarryTheCross

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
CarryTheCross is an unknown quantity at this point

SU is a very good site. Well thought of and organized, I myself will give this site a 10/10

I have a very fun time on this site actually. With the shoutbox and all my friends. The clan's are also very well equipped, with the rules etc.

i would recommend this site.
CarryTheCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #68
da legend killa
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
da legend killa is an unknown quantity at this point

well sfounderground staff is just here to make people happy i guess

arcades,tournaments,ect.ect.ect this is just by far the closin thing you can see as good as BG.....nuff said ^_^

da legend killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:59 PM   #69
blockade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
blockade is an unknown quantity at this point

some how i cant sign on i know i registered i used forgotten password thing and entered blockade and it said we dont have a member called that than i went to register and put in blockade and it said we already have one registered whats the problem

StreetFighter Rank
Rookie-2001-2003
Veteran-2004-2006
Pro-2006+
blockade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #70
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 135
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockade @ Mar. 26 2008,12:59)]some how i cant sign on i know i registered i used forgotten password thing and entered blockade and it said we dont have a member called that than i went to register and put in blockade and it said we already have one registered whats the problem
It is fixed. You can log on now.

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #71
~DL~blockade
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DL~blockade is an unknown quantity at this point

thx man

-Nferno666
~DL~blockade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:24 PM   #72
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 135
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

Game of Death is released!!

http://sfounderground.com/forum/inde...showtopic=2302

Thank you very much TitaniumFist for making our video!

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:32 PM   #73
Vash
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Vash is an unknown quantity at this point

Someones trying to start another BG...
Old 04-20-2008, 01:24 AM   #74
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Vash, everything comes and goes, BG came and went, so did Showdown; why not just give UG it's time without the baggage?

You're welcome Tsunami.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:35 AM   #75
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ April 20 2008,01:24)]Vash, everything comes and goes, BG came and went, so did Showdown; why not just give UG it's time without the baggage?

You're welcome Tsunami.
Well he just came to the forums and didn't hear about SU.. So he probably thought UG is big as BG..
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote