SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

View Poll Results: So, the subject/topic was "war or peace". Who do you think won?
SSJKarma 1 14.29%
DrunkenMasta 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday Rap Battles: Epic Rap Battles of SFO (Week 1) TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 70 09-20-2013 12:42 PM
Sunday Rap Battles: Topic - War or Peace TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 13 11-04-2012 11:45 AM
Sunday Rap Battles: ERBOSFO TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 67 10-19-2012 10:44 PM
Sunday Rap Battles: Topic Battle Poll TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 27 10-10-2012 09:37 PM
Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - Potatoes TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 33 10-02-2012 06:48 PM

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 05:22 AM   #26
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
agreed, but i will stop at this...
this hurricane... wasn't as catastrophic as people all claimed to be.
and that... even the media said it !
and when it comes to internet media... it doesn't matter where you live, you get feedback from the world.

was writting again... i do believe the hurricane wasn't the real problem... i think we'd have been 3-4 at maximum even if the hurricane hadn't come. anyway lets get those votes going now.
There was a power outage in nearly half of Queens due to a transformer exploding, the lower area near the shore was completely flooded, and the power lines near the front of my house were ripped and placed on the ground after the hurricane went through.

I received mass calls and texts from friends and family stating that they were praying for me, in which I felt it was a catastrophic time, and indeed it was.

Even after the hurricane hit, the after effects don't just fade. MTA transportation was cut off for nearly 4 days in Queens, which by the way is the main source of transportation for most of us here. There is currently a huge line at every gas station that still has, or is receiving gas due to the cut off of resources post hurricane.

I'm only stating a few of the things that Sandy produced after coming through the New York area.

I understand you watch television, but this is not a matter of what reporters report, this is real life situation and real life experience. This is not a topic up for debate, something you can get your two cents into, or rather, shouldn't even be considered an argument.

It almost seems to me that you lack humanity, or consideration for the people who are pushing together to get back on their feet, while you comment behind a much less effected area of your home computer.

Yes this offends me, but this is not about me. This is encouragement for you to think a little more outside the box regardless of "sensible assumptions" or what you deem as "common sense". We live in a world, a world filled with people, who function just like you. Sometimes these people need a little helping hand, so help them. Don't shoot them down.

Please take this into consideration, I'm not looking for a rebuttle, nor will I accept or reply to one.

Last edited by ZeroUnlim; 11-03-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:44 AM   #27
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
and when it comes to internet media... it doesn't matter where you live, you get feedback from the world.

was writting again... i do believe the hurricane wasn't the real problem... i think we'd have been 3-4 at maximum even if the hurricane hadn't come. anyway lets get those votes going now.
Why are you even speaking? I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I don't even care because your on some real f*** s*** right now...you're sitting here making comments about a Hurricane that caused a lot of people to lose their homes(Rockaway Queens is barely holding up, some parts of my part of Brooklyn still have no power, etc.etc), or even their lives because people didn't post in a tropical battle? Are you kidding me? You're ignorant for even saying the BS that you did. you're an asshole..."I will stop at this"? You need to stop with this whole battle rap thing, it's getting you out of character.

Quote:
Don't bring up the matter I just edited out of your post ever again. -TitaniumFist

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 11-03-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #28
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:

Claimed to stop, yet you still give your 2 cents about the hurricane.
It was not as damaging in Canada (In which where you live right?)

Perhaps you still missed the point, in which you somehow allwwaayyss do and claim your opinions as "facts" .. You taking up on the media vs ppl who ACTUALLY ARE IN NY AT THIS VERY TIME?!?!?
I LOLED so hard ....
Feedback from the world? Or just "you" whom feel that just because it didn't do damage in your area of CANADA, that it was not bad in the East side of UNITED STATES ...
PS - I seen many feedback, and the main feedback is "How the hell did a Category 1 Hurricane did so much damage?"..... Not the "NY, NJ didn't get hit hard" factor that you are stating. If you'd watch the media (since you follow the "media" so hard, you'll learn that NY, nor NJ are NOT BUILD to withstand hurricanes, hense the massive damage that was done.... The amount of water that surrounds us (and if you know about hurricanes, you should understand this when it comes to a storm surge) ...
The media also have a tendency to fabricate ... In which your a huge victim of..

So how about you get up off your ass and come down here for your self mr. media?

The fact that MULTIPLE members said that they can't drop because of the hurricane should get something across .. It's not one person making an excuse you fool .. This is REAL LIFE ...
I have to leave 4-5 hrs in advance to get to work, and I work 30 mins away from where I live .. Do the math. -_-

Meh ... Let me not go in on you ... I'll just end it like this ...
Do you live in NY, NJ, CT ? Any of the states that were hit on the east side of the US?
If not, Please shut the **** up, and yes, I was nice enough to say please.
Shut up. You are in the wrong in so many ways dude, and lost so many respect points from me.

Get your vote counts, and shut up. Im being completely nice to not even say that your really not a "rap battle" person. Its for fun, but like many others whom took it serious, you joined that band wagon.

Get your votes, and shut up.

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 11-03-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #29
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

This is exactly what I saw coming...Look here, everyone...next time, when I tell anyone to stop, stop. Even you Karma.

If my simple comment is too much for anyone to listen to, I'll just go back to making everyone stop - saves me the time talking.

If I see any posts continuing the discussion, replying to or commenting on anything relating to Karma's insensitive comments, or the replies to it, they will be deleted, without exception.

Votes and comments on the bars only.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #30
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

My vote goes for DM.

DM's verses had more of a story to tell and more emotions into them.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #31
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Well, this is pointless now.

DM wins by default and majority vote.

I don't think anyone of us know how we'd respond if we were in the Northeast and lost loved ones. I for one am not nearly as calm as ZeroUnlim, yet I think he said it best when he responded to Karma.

Everyone else vented in anger, and with less tact.

In future, Karma, as I have told you time and time again, learn to use tact...learn to not think with cold logic alone and disregard people's feelings, lives and situations. It doesn't matter if you didn't mean to offend anyone (and I know you well enough to know you didn't, but you offended many all the same) there's no excuse for what you said, especially when I told you to stop.

Everyone else, if you have a problem with a mod in future, take it to them via PM or contact a staff member in a higher position, because the next time this happens, I will talk less, and hand out more bans if needed.

Kenshi, I'm sorry to hear that. You have my condolences for your loss. The rest of my message addressing your disregarding my rules for the last time have been sent in a warning PM.

@Everyone, when you take matters into your own hands, things escalate just like they did here. Then you deliberatley disregard instructions and warnings and break rules.

Yes, this is one of those instances where consideration for human feelings outweighs what would normally warrant an instant ban. Despite whatever anyone thinks, it's not the first time we've done it, it won't be the last.

Last point...whether you like it or not, there is a social ladder here. Use PMs to address matters like this to anyone above you in the SFO social ladder (or even equal to or below actually, public drama can be removed completley and you can get to the heart of the matter person-to-person...), and unless you physically outrank or are equal to a sysop in this ladder, when a sysop tells you to stop, or gives you instructions to follow, you follow them to the god damned letter.

This topic is closed and if your name isn't TMyApp, leftyfb, Nferno666, or blanka09, leave it that way and don't add another post.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 11-04-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Closed Thread