Psp virus Eternal General 14 10-08-2005 05:41 PM

Old 03-23-2020, 09:35 AM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 801
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Corona Virus

This is really getting out of hand. Ohio will be shut down Monday, and I'm hearing alot of other states are already shut down, and not just that but 100+ people died from the virus, this is way worse than the Flu if you asking me, because people are dropping like flies.

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:10 AM   #2
dark~killer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 110
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough
Visit dark~killer's Facebook
Default Re: Corona Virus

I live in chicago, and we was shut down this past Saturday. We have a curfew to be in like 8pm, but really not that many people listening to the government cuz they making a big deal out of it.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: dark~killer
Position:V.I.P/Elite V.I.P/SFO Staff Moderater 2020
Game Modes: Don't Matter
1st SFO Clan Joined in: (DH) Dark Hado
Characters: Akuma/Ryu/Ken
2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
dark~killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:29 PM   #3
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

I live in New York City, and that's where a lot of it is taking place, I don't be outside that much, most I do is work on my car, and when I'm called to work.. the City is on lock-down, but folks have permission to go to places like the Food Market etc.. others such as Essential Personnel like myself have passes if we're stopped for any reason.
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:54 AM   #4
Ambrosia

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
Ambrosia is an unknown quantity at this point

This undoubtedly WILL be the biggest killer in terms of virus deaths since the Spanish flu killed around 30 million people in 1918.

No offence to America but you're president is completely f****d in the head if he thinks he has this virus under control.

It's very simple... Viruses don't move, people move and spread them. If people don't move the virus will die.
Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 12:21 PM   #5
dark~killer

Post Thanks / Like
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
This undoubtedly WILL be the biggest killer in terms of virus deaths since the Spanish flu killed around 30 million people in 1918.

No offence to America but you're president is completely f****d in the head if he thinks he has this virus under control.
It's very simple... Viruses don't move, people move and spread them. If people don't move the virus will die.
Regardless, of what you think about the president, this a real life crisis and it's effecting not just Americans, but also other place's around the world. but he at lease making a good effort to control this problem.

2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
Old 03-30-2020, 08:00 AM   #6
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

"Coronavirus Live Updates: U.S. Deaths Could Exceed 200,000; Social Curbs Extended
Americans were advised to avoid nonessential travel and gatherings of more than 10 people until at least April 30. Deaths nationwide approached 2,500, with more than 1,000 in New York. Spain asked residents to go into “hibernation” as the death toll climbed.

RIGHT NOWPrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel announced that he and his close advisers were isolating themselves after an aide was infected."

This is really becoming a big problem. They should just close the entire country down and quit leaving certain areas open, it's not getting rid of the virus by putting limitations on what we can do.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 03-30-2020, 10:47 AM   #7
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 266
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about

Well I do know this much I don’t know what to think at the moment considering my city caught out first positive case of it at the moment...soooo yeah should be interesting to hear what our Govenor has to say

" Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. - Bruce Lee
-------------------------------------------------------------

[ SFO Dream Goals] - [SFO LeaderBoard] - [ SFO 2.0 ]

-------------------------------------------------------------
-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 04:13 PM   #8
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
The virus is spreading quickly in America’s jails and prisons, where social distancing is impossible and sanitizer is widely banned, prompting authorities across the country to release thousands of inmates to try to slow the infection and save lives.
OMG, even people in prison got the virus, and if all those inmates get freed from prison it's going to be a mess in the streets, the gangs will be back running the streets, and crime will double within weeks. Martial Law enforcement at that point would be necessary. This is a mess. I'm also hearing that nurses and doctors are getting sick by the minute.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 03-31-2020, 06:15 PM   #9
dark~killer

Post Thanks / Like

They already released almost 600 people that's locked up as we speak.

Old 04-01-2020, 08:19 AM   #10
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
The US has more confirmed cases than any other country — more than 186,000, according to a CNN count. More than 3,800 people have died in the US.
Between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans could die in the coming weeks, according to US government modeling.
The UN secretary-general says the pandemic is the "greatest test" the world has faced since the end of World War II.
This is a mess, how can they put a number on how many people suppose/could die, so we are half way there if we already have 126k deaths in the United States so roughly 60k more people has to parish. It's already so bad in New York that they don't even have room to put the body's in the ground.
Quote:
Japan will extend an entry ban to foreign nationals from 73 countries and regions, including the US, Britain and Canada, in its latest attempt to combat the novel coronavirus pandemic.

The Japanese government made the announcement after a coronavirus task force meeting today. Notably, the list includes most European countries and all parts of China and South Korea. It will take effect on Friday until the end of April.
The government is also asking all Japanese nationals returning from overseas to self-quarantine for two weeks and to refrain from using public transportation.
I mean the world should of been shut down all the way together instead of allowing certain people work. I feel so bad for the medical field, it's under attack.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 04-01-2020 at 08:27 AM.