House Iplay2winIsHere RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 12-22-2006 12:04 AM
Moving out Thunder~Jolteon General 19 08-31-2006 02:40 PM

Old 06-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
jasonthekidd11

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Moving to new house

I don't really know where to put this but I thought it'd be a lot easier just to make a topic instead of trying to tell everyone through aim or something

Basically I will be moving to a new house by July 8th/9th so that means this week I'm pretty much packing and then me and my family will jsut be living in a motel or something for a week.

We're living in the motel for a week because our closing for the house is only th 7th and the people that want to move into our house NEED to be out of their apartment by july 1st.

So basically starting from June 30th till july 7th ish I won't have any internet (unless my labtop comes back from the tech office at my school)

I'll also be working until august ( counseling middle school kids from a bunch of different schools in my area) so I won't be online from 8:00 till 3ish

Hopefully nothing too big will happen before/while I move

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Don't worry you can always be like KOG, and steal internet, I mean

In all serious, pick the biggest room for your bedroom ;]]..

Hope you enjoy your new house bro ;]]].. And if you miss anything we'll write letters to your motel address because we love you that much
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Gl with your new house.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:47 AM   #4
DestinationWeaponX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
DestinationWeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah it hard when you have to pick up and move trust me i know that story.

I have moved to diffrent states diffrent houses you name it sometimes it can be a hard adjustment but i just wana say good luck and hope everthing goes well with the new house or should i say home.

My Latest Work^^
DestinationWeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:38 AM   #5
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ June 22 2008,18:27)]And if you miss anything we'll write letters to your motel address because we love you that much
I double that. ;]
You know, us Punjabi+Indian communities GOT to stick together! (Haha. Now I sound like a motivational black leader.)

Anyway, of course brotha, I hope all goes well. I also hope the Motel ain't too stinky. And I hope your new house is AMAZING!

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:19 AM   #6
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ June 22 2008,17:27)]...And if you miss anything we'll write letters to your motel address because we love you that much
lol, yes we all do
we'll send you flowers, chocolates, ladies, bombs, err...scratch that

best of luck!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #7
wedding-peach
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
wedding-peach is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry that sentence made me thinking: you're counseling middle school "kids" when you're a kid yourself o_o
Anyway GL with that el oh el.
wedding-peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #8
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Lol @ DM.

Good luck with the move Jason, I really hope all goes well. And I'm sure that you will be back here in no time at all. ;]
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
SoLevitated

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 56
SoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enough

where will you be then. i might be moving to am not sure
Old 06-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Where I'm moving is actually not that far away from where I'm currently living its like 10-15 min away so it won't be too hard to become adjusted because I'd still be going to same school, church and other stuff. Its actually closer to my school by a couple of minutes. The move was mainly so that we could live in a better neighborhood. Our current one is pretty good and I'm grateful to be living the way I am but my parents feel like after all the hard work they've put in for our family we deserve to be living "the good life" haha

My little brother will be changing schools though but its better for him because the school system for where we are moving is one of the highest ranked public schools in the nation. I'd prob have gone to the high school there but I have a scholarship to my school.

My older bro will be transferring to another college for business but that was going to happen with/without the move.

Good news is that one of our close family friends said that we could live with them for a week so no stinky motel for me : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Sorry that sentence made me thinking: you're counseling middle school "kids" when you're a kid yourself o_o
haha yea I thought the same thing when I was recommended for the job but a lot of people say I'm very mature for my age. I'm becoming a junior so If they're taller then me that would be awkward

But It looks good for college and I'm getting paid so I'm not complaining

On a side note: My xbox got 1 rrod and I called microsoft and they won't extend the warranty for me and if i want to send it in I'd have to pay 100 dollars . Unfortunately Thats going to be coming out of my paycheck

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 06-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #11
(*~DwAyN3~*)

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ June 22 2008,17:27)]Don't worry you can always be like KOG, and steal internet, I mean

In all serious, pick the biggest room for your bedroom ;]]..

Hope you enjoy your new house bro ;]]].. And if you miss anything we'll write letters to your motel address because we love you that much
Lol

An@ Gl Jason
Old 06-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #12
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

After an exhausting week of packing.... I'M STILL NOT DONE

Basically the movers came today and put the big stuff in storage so tonight I will be sleeping on the ground

The comp will be unpluged soon as well as finishing packing up some random stuff lying around.

Our friends cancelled on us so we won't be staying with them instead my parents decided that we'd live in the Hilton for a week. O_o. Which i was surprised about because buying a house and everything you'd want to be saving money and going to a cheaper place.

My mom said we'd be there instead of a cheaper motel because with the money for the house and all that stuff, we won't be going on a "family vacation" So she said we might as well enjoy a nice week in a hotel.

Since this is prob my last post, pce and gl with whatever (and I just realized I am just going away for a week not forever haha)

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 06-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #13
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 14
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

the hilton has public access computers... well... at least the one that I go to does...
Old 07-01-2008, 02:47 AM   #14
kam16

Post Thanks / Like
kam16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chunuto @ June 30 2008,23:58)]the hilton has public access computers... well... at least the one that I go to does...
aww look T U KNOW MOVING UP TO THE HILTON BIG PIMPIN dang i hate when caps be on anyway hope u like your new crib and dont see any gohst spirites etc...
Old 07-01-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
KingofStreetfighter101
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 33
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ June 22 2008,17:27)]Don't worry you can always be like KOG, and steal internet, I mean
*cough* :biggrin *
KingofStreetfighter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #16
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

I would have to use a creditcard to access computers at the hilton

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 07-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #17
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

really? at mine, all u need is a roomkey... well that sucks..
Old 07-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #18
NiceAlien

Post Thanks / Like
NiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enough

You got a PSP, laptop, handtop or anything Wi-FI portable? (iPod, Zune, Samsung MP3 players... etc.)
You can go to any local store (Chipotle, Starbucks, Walmart even(but don't go there) or any other big stores and use their internet for free.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #19
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

u cant at walmart, they put it under a password...

not that ive ever tried... *cough*
Old 07-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #20
NiceAlien

Post Thanks / Like
NiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enoughNiceAlien will become famous soon enough

Really? The Wal-Mart over here, you can.
Although Wal-Mart sucks.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #21
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

My labtop isn't back yet so thats rather unfortunate, other wise I would be able to pick up a signal

chunuto: Maybe he did say room card, but I'm pretty sure he said credit card. I didn't even bother walking to the place after he said credit card but I'm going to check it out today

I finished my CSI summer program but tom I have to teach some younger kids at VBS. It stinks because the first day for my counseling job is the same day as the closing for our family's
house.

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 07-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #22
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

Alright just posting to say I moved into the new house yesterday : )

It'll be some time before i get internet and all that stuff because we still have to figure where everything is going to go.

I don't know how long it will be so I might have to drop out of WWTIV so however I may be matched with, free win for you

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 07-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #23
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Lol.

I hope the move was alright Jason? ;]
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote