SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Been thinking evilhadoken General 13 10-14-2009 02:35 PM
What am I thinking system4 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 83 10-29-2007 06:15 PM
I've been Thinking Nyah! General Comments & Strategies 37 09-21-2007 01:03 PM
Thinking about getting photoshop again 1-hitta Banners, Avatars and Images 6 04-24-2007 08:04 PM
What are you thinking about? Mercedes04 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 109 03-19-2006 06:28 AM

Old 03-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thinking bout PS3

Lol. yeah.. I'm thinking about having a Playstation 3... cause Xbox 360 failed me.. Lol.. I know Solid is gonna be all up in this thread..

What games should I get for it??

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

lol, i should just throw the dualshock 3 at your head and leave....

knock some extra sense into ya....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

i need to know what one to get to a lot of poeple say the PS3 is better then the 360 but the 360 have more games
Old 03-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

thats because most developers want a cheaper, and easier way to build the game up, and the old technology poopbox uses allows that.

they're not like konami, guerilla games or ready at dawn studios who put in so much time and effort to bring out the best of the system itself. so ask yourself this question: do you want a wide variety of games or more quality in the games?

cause killzone 2 can seal the deal in one snap.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #5
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

System,
There are some variety games out there that you can play on the Playstation 3.

Warhawk is a good game. I'm not into it because I suck at the flying game. But, when it comes to running around, shooting people, driving a car or a tank blasting their ass off, it's hot. If you have a friend that is willing to share his password. You might be able to get free games from him/her.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is a good game actually. I haven't finish it due to other games getting in my way and of course, I waited to get a 40+" screen tv to play it and + surround system with it.

Call of Duty 4 and 5. You're probably be asking yourself, why you need it, if you already have it for the 360. Heck, it's fun to whoop some ass on another dimension, isn't it? That's what I'm going to do when it comes to me buying a 360. Whoop more ass on another platform.

Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. Find someone that has it and get it from them. That's what I did. :]

Devil May Cry 4 (if you don't have it for the 360, why not pick up the game?)

Kill Zone 2: This game is off the hook. Can't wait to unlock the sniper and cloak and snipe some head off. Bots can get annoying and spawn grenade too.

God of War 3: If you played 1 and 2. You'll enjoy the 3rd one.

Grand Turismo 5 is on it's way if you're into racing game as well.

Street Fighter IV: Whoop some ass too, even if you get it for the PC. Why not whoop some more on another platform?

There are more other games that are for both platform, but, me. I'm more into shooting and fighting. I hate Tekken and Soul Caliber. They're both garbage.

EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #6
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (EvilAkuma @ Mar. 14 2009,14:16)]Kill Zone 2: This game is off the hook. Can't wait to unlock the sniper and cloak and snipe some head off. Bots can get annoying and spawn grenade too.
oh, me and you must fight one of these days...

lol, M82 ftw. I just reached master sarge.

Old 03-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
Liquid_Silence
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Liquid_Silence is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ Mar. 14 2009,11:43)]Lol. yeah.. I'm thinking about having a Playstation 3... cause Xbox 360 failed me.. Lol.. I know Solid is gonna be all up in this thread..

What games should I get for it??
Can't believe what i'm hearing...

Didnt Snake and i Try to convert 360 User(s) to Becoming Ps3 owners.??

Anyway : God of war 3 , Turok (old) , Resident Evil 5, UF© 2009 undisputed(Assuming you're a real Male), Killzone2 ( i guess).. SFIV seem's alright but nothing special...
Liquid_Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

god of war 3 isn't going to convert anyone

it's just another hack and slash

you might as well be playing heaven sword

god of war 3 will bring nothing new
Old 03-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #9
Liquid_Silence
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Are you serious? &lt;_&lt;

GOW3 is going to be Gawdly...

Run at 1080p
Rumble sensitve controls
*possible appearence from his brother*

*The developers have confirmed they're going to be FAR more enemies, Unlike the previous titles that RAN approxmiately 15 Characters(MAX) but gow3 will Run from 15 - to 50 O_O that's alot of enemies..
Not to mention better weapons, Moves...etc etc

Destruction of Zeus and his fellow gods...Possibly the titans aswell,

It's easily going to be one of the best games of 2009/2010 just wait until it is released. &quot;Check god of war trophies&quot; on wikipedia they own &quot;LOTS&quot; of awards.
i hope you arent judging the game based on The trailer =/

Snake, can you tell him GOW3 is going to own. And yes it will &quot;Convert&quot; any player that is disgusted with the current status of Microsoft™ Xbox etc etc...

Old 03-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #10
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

you are on your own....

Old 03-15-2009, 12:04 AM   #11
Liquid_Silence
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

disgrace i swear..

System you are wise which GB Unit are you getting?
Old 03-15-2009, 12:30 AM   #12
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

You want real games system? N64 all the way. Screw the new technology.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #13
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

hey EvilAkuma do you know when Gran Tourismo 5 is coming out? i have the Prolouge, amazing graphics and amazing cars.

By the way system Motorstorm and Motorstorm2 are pretty good.

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

i dont wanna bother with prologue, i'd perfer the full thing to come out...

Old 03-15-2009, 11:26 PM   #15
Liquid_Silence
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Vegeta @ Mar. 15 2009,11:23)]hey EvilAkuma do you know when Gran Tourismo 5 is coming out? i have the Prolouge, amazing graphics and amazing cars.

By the way system Motorstorm and Motorstorm2 are pretty good.
Quite possibly Later on this year. Maybe the summer?? Possibly later than that O_O or....2010
Old 03-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #16
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (PENZEL @ Mar. 15 2009,00:30)]You want real games system? N64 all the way. Screw the new technology.
Already have Project64 on my machine..

Thanks for the advice guys.. I'll try something out

I hate racing games.. so I Motorstorm and that other crap is out..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 AM   #17
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Resident Evil 5 &gt; All couldnt stop playing it with my brother today but i had to =(
Old 03-16-2009, 01:08 AM   #18
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Yea RE 5 is great
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:39 AM   #19
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Resident Evil 5 sucks hardcore. It should be toss in the garbage.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:09 AM   #20
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Eh re5 sux
but i played killzone2 on my cousins ps3
it was hardcore
ill be buying a ps3 later this year.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #21
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

re 5 demo sucked

i liked re4 better :}
Old 03-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #22
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (killerdude10 @ Mar. 16 2009,06:09)]Eh re5 sux
but i played killzone2 on my cousins ps3
it was hardcore
ill be buying a ps3 later this year.

did u guys just play the game or just the demo?

reviews.
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #23
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

that game dont suck, and i like that ninja storm for naruto lol im a lil kid
Old 03-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #24
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-Ashley-) @ Mar. 17 2009,22:56)]that game dont suck, and i like that ninja storm for naruto lol im a lil kid
lol, everyone on this forum is a little kid in some way....