SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats the difference.. SnuggLes__ RaNdOm iNsAnItY 10 04-06-2012 10:39 PM
The Difference between Lag and Glitches SolidSnake76 Members Help Center 3 09-06-2007 10:40 AM
Difference between nwos, mods, admins? Nyah! Members Help Center 21 10-27-2006 10:06 PM
The difference. Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 92 09-03-2006 07:30 PM
What are you thinking about? Mercedes04 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 109 03-19-2006 05:28 AM

Old 09-06-2013, 12:58 AM   #26
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice
Default Re: The difference between thinking and knowing

You just got mugged. The guy ran away, you call the police. Even though it was dark, you know he was about 6 ft tall, wearing a ski mask, jeans, and a grey hoodie, since he got right up to you and you got a good look at him. You know what he looks like and gave the police that description.

But you were wrong.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #27
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 971
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Re: The difference between thinking and knowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
This is the DUMBEST debate topic I have ever seen here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Skimmed through the repeating non sense. fader, karma, Ls are correct.

Best example is zetca reply.

Then again this topic is silly.
Irrelevant. I made the thread specific in my 1st post. No trolls or anything 100% irrelevant which is prohibited. Also, I did say I didn't mind if the posts were repetitive.

And, Karma is partially right from how I look at it. Do you think they are right or know they are right?

Thinking and knowing may be similar to some, but then again, it is also different. So in a way, LS is right. But then again, not everything requires thinking. When you come to the forums, do you have to think about the link to type in or already know what link to type in when you want to come to the forums?
When you see 2x5x135x1231, you have to think of methods/steps in order to attain answer to the question.
When you have practiced the question multiple times in the past and see it turn up again, you already know what the answer is.
When you see , you already know it means half. There is no thinking required in that. 50% of things you don't know requires you to think. 75% of things you don't need to think, you already know.
You dont need to think on how to speak in your native language. You already know how to speak it. Just like English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote