SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unban Shizzy. o_o Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 17 07-16-2007 04:07 PM

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1477
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Unban Latios from the forum

As much as this guy sucks, I want him to partake in wwt6 so I can kill his ego. He's being a diva and won't create a new account and refuses to participate because [s]Noob & Myself may signup [/s] because he's banned. So... Let's unban the little diva and allow him to participate yes?

Yes.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Unban Latios from the forum

Keep him banned. You said yourself he refuses to participate.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 10-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #3
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Only because his forum name is banned.

Or at least that's the coverup he's using.

Magneto

Old 10-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #4
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Keep him banned..

this forum has enough influx of lames. The only people I can stand now are the staff.

Everybody's so buddy buddy, makes me sick
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 10-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

i remember why wing banned him....

so.... you're only hope is to convince wing to lift it.... how you do it is up to you....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 10-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

I remember dude saying some sexuality slurs against chicken wing, along with a bunch of other racist things[since cwing is part hispanic I believe]
Keep him banned, he doesn't add to the overall quality of the forum and or game.
I don't either, but at least I am funny.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 10-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

TrinidadTae if he wants to get unbanned , tell him to contact TitaniumFist and/or the Staff member that banned him.

Street Fighter II
Old 10-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
I remember dude saying some sexuality slurs against chicken wing, along with a bunch of other racist things[since cwing is part hispanic I believe]
Keep him banned, he doesn't add to the overall quality of the forum and or game.
I don't either, but at least I am funny.
Ah, didn't know the details. Thanks for that ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureGonnaLuvMe View Post
TrinidadTae if he wants to get unbanned , tell him to contact TitaniumFist and/or the Staff member that banned him.
I'm not his friend, I'll see what I can do though.

Magneto

Old 10-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Closing This, Next time use contact the staff section.
this isn't a public matter to discuss, and also as was mentionned, only the person who banned can decide if we unban or not.

thread closed.
Closed Thread