SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The rank of vip on the forum... ~H~Blaze Members Help Center 4 04-15-2008 11:57 AM
Forum rank Cassidy New Features 8 05-27-2006 03:05 PM

Old 09-10-2014, 07:41 AM   #1
RyuKenGouken

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
RyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enough
Default Who is a A rank fighter on this forum

I would like to see how many people are A rank fighters who play Street Fighter 4 on here this is a rank i am hoping to achieve but i am happy with B rank
Old 09-10-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1178
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Who is a A rank fighter on this forum

A aint happening no time soon lol ..

Im good.. but I dont have the patience to play so cheesy like the high ranks.. Im ok at B.. I'll go to B+

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #3
RyuKenGouken

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
RyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enoughRyuKenGouken will become famous soon enough

I have met a only a few A rank fighters i was online on Street Fighter 4 today and i met someone called BTM Gun SLinGa who went Guy i had a good game i took 1 round of him/her and this was a A rank fighter
Old 09-10-2014, 08:29 AM   #4
(-SpideyKing-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 View Post
Well, what a interesting time you picked to join this forum. Years ago we had Iconic players or A rank players I should say like Dante, Ebsta, SpideyKing, LiquidSnake, Lyssa, Ashley, Lady_Champ, known as Shy, Juzie Akhardhitta, Riku, Desi-Murda, EliteAttack, Blockattack, Nferno666, Duce, Rank1Champion, Estset, Mont, Pakistani, Donkios, ItachiForever, ViolentKen, NinjaRyu2009, Tsunami, Appleseed, Ink Murder, and that is to just name a few.

Really and truly, only people who are A rank right now today that play often is, Riku, SpideyKing, Eviltomas, Myself, and Trunkse, everyone else still fairly new, all you really need is a good combination set and you're good to go.
JUST to save confusion, RyuKenGouken was talking about Street Fighter 4 lol. Gotta read carefully Sha XD

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #5
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-SpideyKing-) View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 View Post
Well, what a interesting time you picked to join this forum. Years ago we had Iconic players or A rank players I should say like Dante, Ebsta, SpideyKing, LiquidSnake, Lyssa, Ashley, Lady_Champ, known as Shy, Juzie Akhardhitta, Riku, Desi-Murda, EliteAttack, Blockattack, Nferno666, Duce, Rank1Champion, Estset, Mont, Pakistani, Donkios, ItachiForever, ViolentKen, NinjaRyu2009, Tsunami, Appleseed, Ink Murder, and that is to just name a few.

Really and truly, only people who are A rank right now today that play often is, Riku, SpideyKing, Eviltomas, Myself, and Trunkse, everyone else still fairly new, all you really need is a good combination set and you're good to go.
JUST to save confusion, RyuKenGouken was talking about Street Fighter 4 lol. Gotta read carefully Sha XD
X.x What a turn of event. I guess that question can only be answered by the people who play sf4.