SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Testers Wanted Murder-Ink Links 15 09-14-2011 01:46 AM
If you were in a video game which game would you be in AeroX17 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 8 08-18-2011 07:17 PM
|-Testers Needed-| : TMC blockattack General Comments & Strategies 2 09-26-2009 05:21 PM
Beta Testers Needed TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 55 04-07-2009 07:59 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Game Testers

Ok so I made this thread on SDC, and I am not really going to write out everything again.

Since SDC seems to be "offline", I'll just like to use this thread as a reminder for those who signed up.

The testing schedule was set for THIS FRIDAY at 8pm, but it seems that I won't get off from work until 8pm, I'll be home by 8:30 and by 8:45pm I'll be online to get things started

Meeting Chat Room: http://xat.com/EliteKen

Game Status: So school started this week -.-" and am basically sneaking in every little moment I can get to fit it into updating the game and have the little demo pack ready by friday.

As you all known 75% is still NOT done, so don't get your high hopes up too much, but here is a quick list of things I have left to do for the demo pack (rating from 1-5 on how much work it will be, 1 being the least amount).

1. Inform other player's of Rooms Created [1]
2. Code 6 Moves to work Online as they do in Solo Mode [4]
3. Code and re-Design Player's Menu to divide Shirt/Face/Pants [3]
4. Code Server to Save Player's Sorcery Attacks [2]
6. Code Gun's to work in Online Mode [3.5]
7. Code Sorcery Attacks to work in Online Mode [4]
8. Add Chat to Game Rooms [2]
9. Make Chatting work during Fights [1]
10. Patch minor here and there obvious server/client bugs. [2]

So 10 Major list and 3 days to do it. Let's see how much of it will be done.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Game Testers

like i said on Sfosyndacite, im down, but can we consider skype? where its private

Old 08-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

I don't really use Skype (am sure I have an account somewhere on there), I just didn't want to produce any un-unnecessary lag. To be honest I don't mind Skype at all, We'll meet up in the chat since it has easy access and then move to skype, sounds cool?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yes, the lag issue is true, we will come to something when we get in chat, sounds great

Old 08-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #5
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

whats is this about? No screen shots =/

Old 08-29-2012, 09:44 AM   #6
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

No SS because:

1) I made a thread about it 3 months after starting programming it along with a quick vid, and a lot of details.
2) Last week I created a long thread on SDC with great details on uptate and that I needed a few testers.

Reason why I didn't post it on PX...? because I really don't have time to be flagged with "Advertising" anything on here and having to deal with that sort stuff, am short of time so I rather use it efficiently.

If anyone wishes to know about the game, feel free to pop up on Friday at the chat room. Don't get me wrong though, I'll definitely share more of it on here whem am close to being done.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

So what you are saying is that you don't want to post SS here but you posted a topic here, even though you are afraid of getting in trouble for "Advertising".

DoomTrain didnt get in trouble when he advertised his RPG. We dont have a problem with this type of advertising, we have a problem with adverting things that break the rules or contain any type of viruses or malware or w.e

So how about you post that vid here? I mean I and the rest of the PX member have no clue what you are talking about with this game.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #8
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, please keep your technicalities to yourself -.-" ,you don't need that much of it in here.

Like I said, I didn't make this thread to explain the game with full details. SDC is down so I just though I'd make the thread here to confirm to those who signed up that this will still be happening.

As I also said, I will post more about the game when I have more done. Now back to about 1,000 pages of coding -.-

Last edited by -Elite_Ken-; 08-29-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

actually if anything when you do announce your game you should put it in the link section instead.

thats all im gonna ask of you, for the rest, good luck with it.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #10
Doomtrain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Doomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
So what you are saying is that you don't want to post SS here but you posted a topic here, even though you are afraid of getting in trouble for "Advertising".

DoomTrain didnt get in trouble when he advertised his RPG. We dont have a problem with this type of advertising, we have a problem with adverting things that break the rules or contain any type of viruses or malware or w.e

So how about you post that vid here? I mean I and the rest of the PX member have no clue what you are talking about with this game.
1. quit incorrectly capitalizing my name

2. It wasn't advertisement

3. Someone wanna fill me in on who the hell LuXv is?

Last edited by Doomtrain; 09-24-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

a member just like you are, except that he's moderator now.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:21 AM   #12
Doomtrain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Doomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enough

4. Anyone but karma answer me plox

Old 09-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #13
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

Why wasnt i informed about this D:

Old 09-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #14
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

@Jon: I miss you bro but it's hard to get a hold of you lately.

I did some testing and got some results and right now am back at the drawing board.

Hopefully at the end of this week I'll make a video of us testing and post it up. (if I have time that is)
Old 09-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #15
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrain View Post
1. quit incorrectly capitalizing my name

2. It wasn't advertisement

3. Someone wanna fill me in on who the hell LuXv is?

1. Does it Matter?
2. Ok.
3. A member just like you, except I'm a Moderator now.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:49 AM   #16
Doomtrain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

cute. still a nobody though.

gawd, where all the vets at >_>

Old 09-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:

Of course.

In the retirement home.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Of course.

In the retirement home.
Some of us are still watching over these youngins....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 09-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #19
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
Some of us are still watching over these youngins....
Old 09-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #20
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

Oh what does this button do....

Closed.
Closed Thread