SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eminem Still Has it. YoureGonnaLuvMe RaNdOm iNsAnItY 32 04-19-2014 01:59 AM
Eminem LP2 -AlphaRiku- General 16 11-18-2013 08:16 PM
OverRated)&(UnderRated Usurp RaNdOm iNsAnItY 24 08-29-2010 10:33 AM
Three most overrated things in the world. Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 91 06-17-2008 12:33 AM
\=eminem=/ !Naruto! Banners, Avatars and Images 7 10-10-2006 06:39 PM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2014, 11:57 PM   #22
LiquidSnake78

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook
Default Re: Jay-Z says Eminem is the most overrated rapper of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Shadow, i'm not into musics the same way some of you do... but there is one thing that reguardless of what type of music you do, will never change. the fact that the music comes from your guts ! emotions, feelings, education, the environment from which you were born. all of that is mixed into your songs to create your music lyrics.

saying i will never understand hip hop is an understatement.
because hip hop is like every other musics... if its done with your guts, then it will be good. if its not, it will sucks. the background story of each rapper has no interest per say, its only good to the rapper himself in the way that he can use that for his lyrics.

the only reason most of you likes hip hop, is because they think they are gangstas and most of you just like gangstas because you think they are cooler then being a regular guy. its as much as a common fact as the fact that 90% of the D&D community wants to play evil !

i'm not going into that mold...
when i listen to a music. i listen at the words more then anything else. then the music comes after.
i hate most rappers cause they put up some huge **** into their musics... often passing their EGO above everything else thinking they are the best of the world. literally trying to be a god. i may not know them full well... i may not know who wrote which songs... and i'm quite sure all of them had a good one here and there... but i'm also sure that im not gonna like it if they start telling the world how they made love with that bitch and how they treated that women in their head.
SMH, dude ...
There are some discussions where you should not partake in ....
At All .... At times you start off good, but branch off to a dubya tee eff moment. Lol

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 08-30-2014 at 12:00 AM.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote