SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eminem LP2 -AlphaRiku- General 16 11-18-2013 07:16 PM
eminem disses Xx_Legend~EF9_xX General 6 08-22-2009 03:21 AM
Weird Al on Eminem Wolfeh Links 1 06-02-2007 10:21 AM
Eminem - granite style Raheem13 Banners, Avatars and Images 6 12-24-2006 06:10 AM
\=eminem=/ !Naruto! Banners, Avatars and Images 7 10-10-2006 05:39 PM

Old 04-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Default Eminem Still Has it.

Js.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:30 PM   #2
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Eminem Still Has it.

Eminem Overrated

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:34 AM   #3
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Em still got it!
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

well hes like every artist, got his up and downs...
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Eminem Still Has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Eminem Overrated
Blasphemy. Prove it
Old 04-15-2014, 09:15 PM   #6
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 132
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
well hes like every artist, got his up and downs...
Eminem only has ups

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:02 PM   #7
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

because if we being honest if he was black or Spanish and RAPPED THE EXACT SAME WAY.

would he ever be this big?

NO, if you say other-wise you a got damn lie.

Hes the biggest and basically only white rapper, I'm not saying he's not nice or doesn't posses skill. I'm saying he's overrated.

If he was black he would be an Average rapper point blank.

If you getting offended you missing my point completely, He's a real good rapper, but he overrated.

He already confused you guys into thinking he is hard, by the way he raps, and talks about crazy things HE NEVER DONE. If any other race rapped like that they would be underground, or have no radio play, for the extreme, detailed and Gorey lyrics he says.

Eminem is nice, he is a real good rapper. But he overrated.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:11 PM   #8
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

it's like affirmative action, but for rapping
Old 04-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #9
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Quote:
because if we being honest if he was black or Spanish and RAPPED THE EXACT SAME WAY.

Hes the biggest and basically only white rapper, I'm not saying he's not nice or doesn't posses skill. I'm saying he's overrated.

If you getting offended you missing my point completely, He's a real good rapper, but he overrated.

He already confused you guys into thinking he is hard, by the way he raps, and talks about crazy things HE NEVER DONE. If any other race rapped like that they would be underground, or have no radio play, for the extreme, detailed and Gorey lyrics he says.

That's your opinion an I'm fine with that, but EM is lyrically a monster and dude makes hits. All his plaques speaks for itself.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:51 PM   #10
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

He is a lyrical beast like a lot if rappers are.

He do make hits like a lot of rappers do.

His plaqs don't speak for themselves, there's a story behind them lol.

You gone try and tell me Macklemore ain't overrated ether I bet. Since his plaqs speak got himself.
Just because a lot of people but it don't mean it's good.

A lot of people buy spam, don't mean it's good lol

Not comparing Eminem to spam just using it as a reference. He overrated and it can be proven. He should go undercover as a black man and start a new career under the name "Hershey" and rap the same exact way and we can see how far he won't get.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:57 PM   #11
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:

If he was black, they would put him in a lyrical category next to nas.
Ironically they still do that when he is white.
Race have nothing to do with it. Promotion do. And Em was well-promoted during the gold years when it was more lyrical, compare to now where its just about a solid hook, thus him getting his points.

If your saying he is overrated due to race, your stereotyping bro.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:18 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

tsunami, eminem himself said some of his disks were far from being wehat he wanted it to be. even going as far as saying it was to make a few bucks here and there. so no, he didn't have only ups.

as i said, reguardless of who you idolise, they all have ups and downs.

LuX... biased much... we could go on and on to explain why a good rapper is a good rapper. but in the end, there is so much rappers now because of the trends started by these guys that now a days. everyone have good lines to throw around. what separates eminem from the bunch of todays.... is that he actually had to work really hard to get known. while todays kids have battles every single corners.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:37 AM   #13
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
If he was black, they would put him in a lyrical category next to nas.
Ironically they still do that when he is white.
Race have nothing to do with it. Promotion do. And Em was well-promoted during the gold years when it was more lyrical, compare to now where its just about a solid hook, thus him getting his points.

If your saying he is overrated due to race, your stereotyping bro.
I'm not saying he's not lyrical smh, im saying he's overrated. If he was black he wouldn't have this much success, at the end of the day, lyrical category dont mean ish. If hes just as good as Nas, then how come Nas dont sell 1.5x plat just off his name?

Race has something todo with it, stop fronting. You gone tell me Macklemore had a better RAP album then Kendrick too I bet?

Golden Years? Bruh if Em drops an Album right now, literally right now, in a month or two it will at least go 1.5x Platinum.

He overrated bruh, people hear Eminem's name and be like ohh let me buy the album since he's Eminem. His success is tainted and over blown since he's the only white rapper doing it at this level.

Encore arguably his worse album still went 4x Plat. EXPLAIN THAT, promotion is only one aspect, so don't say its all about the promotion cause thats a damn lie.

Old 04-16-2014, 12:12 PM   #14
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Eminem is Legendary, one of the greatest rappers alive.
Best rapper ever is Cassidy and I'm done with it, anyway. I'm done with it. I post one, you post me the rest. bye.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:11 PM   #15
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Lol, lil dude got hype and contradicted himself ... Calm down kid.

Quote:
I'm not saying he's not lyrical smh, im saying he's overrated. If he was black he wouldn't have this much success, at the end of the day, lyrical category dont mean ish.
If you read my post, I didn't say you said that .. Don't throw words that you don't see.
I clearly said placed in the same lyrical category as NAS.
Read my post again, he was promoted when a strong based for a lyrical was PROMOTED, compare to a fan based that is based off hooks within today's day and age.

Quote:
If hes just as good as Nas, then how come Nas dont sell 1.5x plat just off his name?
Oh, you stupid.
Em and Nas have the same amount of fan base, however Em stayed RELEVANT. (Nas said it him self .. Go do some reading mr.African rapper.) Em gets an EXTREME high promotion rate with his music due to him
1 - Still working / signed with Dre (Em was DRE's biggest moment after 2pac besides announcing his never-releasing album Detox, Dre kept him relevant via promotions and studio time, google the studio time)
2 - Em owns his own LABEL, Satellite RADIO Shade 45, and ironically the ONLY artist who gains enough promotional money that he DONT have to go on tour to regain it.

3 - Nas is signed (or was) to Def-Jam(now), in which have a HIGH-COLLECTIVE of artists that they are working with, that is NOT giving Nas the time of day (even after his legendary status, but he don't mind) of money to promote his projects (unless its his own). (If any of the recent for them to give him the money for.) The same reason DMX left the label, they tend to work more frequently where the trend is, in which they are getting more money off a artist who can just drop a SOLID HOOK, rather than a Lyrical content.

4 - Em is cross-overing his music. (Major trend today, again, part of keeping RELEVANT).
5 - If a lyrical category didn't matter, Slaughter House (who happens to ALL be signed with Em) wouldn't make any world notification, Loaded would have no rating on his battles, Cass wouldn't be legendary, Meek wouldn't try to sound too deep for the streets, D-Block would be irrelevant, Rick-Ross wouldn't of done that Biggie Recreation track. So .. DO your research.

Quote:
Golden Years? Bruh if Em drops an Album right now, literally right now, in a month or two it will at least go 1.5x Platinum.
Read above on why, and again, do some research ... How you an artist but clueless on how the industry works kid ... Smh.

Quote:
Race has something todo with it, stop fronting. You gone tell me Macklemore had a better RAP album then Kendrick too I bet?
LOL, is that a grammy reference ? (or whatever reward show that was), in which the awards is selected by a selective group of individuals behind the scene of the show that state their opinion ? Do I look like one of those people ? ... Maybe you are one of those clueless individuals who abide by that and get butt-hurt, but I go by knowledge bro. Maybe you should too, and leave those award shows alone when it comes down to music now-a-days. Macklemore is no-more than a 1 hit album seller ONLY because he did a cross-over with a few artists that are majoring in the rap today. Its a TREND.

Explain to me why Yela-wolf isn't getting much play, but has the EXACT same style and Skin color as Em.
Why isn't MGK getting played anymore? He's white too, right ?
What about Mack Miller ? Mack has a more strong-base fan (Now, people like you on this forum tend to misconstrue things, STRONG BASE, not meaning MORE, but more LOYAL, HARD CORE, SAME AMOUNT fan base) than Em. He hardly gets any radio play. So your gonna tell me that Em is better than all of them as well because he is white when they are all white ?

Quote:
Encore arguably his worse album still went 4x Plat. EXPLAIN THAT, promotion is only one aspect, so don't say its all about the promotion cause thats a damn lie.
Read above.
You stupid .. Promotion is EVERYTHING kid. If you make a mixtape (which is give away for free), an EP, LP, or full project of 13-20 songs, but don't promote it, how you going to get ANY revenue of what you just created when you don't put it out?
No Promotion = Your music will NOT get heard = No fans = No Money = You in debt = No more studio time.

It sucks talking music on this forum because half you noobs (Like lux here ... ) Don't do research, but claim to make music ... Lol ...

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #16
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Eminem is Legendary, one of the greatest rappers alive.
Best rapper ever is Cassidy and I'm done with it, anyway. I'm done with it. I post one, you post me the rest. bye.
Eminem is legendary one if the best rappers alive.

Cassidy nice, a lot of aspects to consider when you say "Best Rapper" but to each thier own, can't argue over opinions lol

Old 04-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #17
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Eminem is legendary one if the best rappers alive.

Cassidy nice, a lot of aspects to consider when you say "Best Rapper" but to each thier own, can't argue over opinions lol
Where would you rank Cassidy?
Old 04-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #18
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Eminems one of the best .

Last edited by YoureGonnaLuvMe; 04-16-2014 at 02:40 PM.
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #19
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 132
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

Who are considered the top black rappers right now?

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:31 PM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

liquid you dont understand there...
rap is all about being true to life. as soon as you start selling for money you are not a rapper anymore. its claled mainstream and mainstream is the devil incarnate. anybody working mainstream andmaking money is just a pure fraud.

by the way, just in case, this is me being sarcastic.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:05 PM   #21
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

1. That's not YGLM and 2.....bypassing? REALLY RIKU? Really!?
Old 04-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #22
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Just seen Solids post now, I agree with everything you said.

My only point (IMO) which I am trying to get across is that Eminem is overrated.

Promotion is a critical factor, but not everything.

You can promote your project to Millions, but that does not mean Millions will listen to it.

I aint even really start anything with music yet, leave me alone (lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Who are considered the top black rappers right now?
In no Order

Kendrick Lamar (Still off the GKMC)
Ab-Soul (No Hype/Buzz but is nice)
Lupe Fiasco (Hardly staying relevant)
Kanye West (sadly)
King Los (very nice)
Drake (Consistent)
Fabolous (Will never change)

Thats all I can think of off the top, although if we add in all the factors to what a "top" rapper is right now, Ab-Soul wouldn't make the cut.

Old 04-16-2014, 07:38 PM   #23
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lets not forget about my baby, T.I. he's a legend!
Old 04-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #24
guitarrocker

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Kanye West (sadly)
Drake
no.

just straight up no.

you started from the bottom of my shoe, and I rubbed you even deeper in the poo.

^ and thats all the rhyming you'll ever hear from me

+ You can't forget Snoop.. still touring like a champ
Old 04-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #25
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

can't forget all the forum wannabies either, they also tour battle like champs !