SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I cant download game vindicator EasyWin Bugs and Problems report 4 11-11-2011 07:28 AM
OKAY HOW DO YOU STORE SFO GAME IN YOUR BROWSER. Bladevampirek Members Help Center 6 06-03-2009 01:15 PM
internet browser GokuS2 General 10 07-22-2007 09:35 AM
Free game creation download Rey619RvD Links 24 08-08-2006 01:07 PM
Firefox web browser SBYRD5 Bugs and Problems report 7 03-16-2006 11:39 AM

Old 12-23-2019, 05:26 PM   #1
XxMINGExX

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
XxMINGExX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i cannot get the game to run from the download or the web browser

Hello,

I cant get the game to run in the browser or from the download file.. when I start the game from the download it loads a black screen then just auto-closes the game, when I try run it from browser (IE I believe I have to use) I just get a black screen than never loads.

any help would be great or if there is already a thread on this problem that would be great too.

cheers
XxMINGExX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 10:52 PM   #2
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough
Default Re: i cannot get the game to run from the download or the web browser

as of right now only the download version of the game works, based on what you are saying, you might be getting a nvidia glitch, all you have to do is re-download the latest update for your GPU, even if it's up to date just run it again..

let me know how it works out
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 10:53 AM   #3
-AOB-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 48
-AOB- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder-Ink View Post
as of right now only the download version of the game works, based on what you are saying, you might be getting a nvidia glitch, all you have to do is re-download the latest update for your GPU, even if it's up to date just run it again..

let me know how it works out
Thanks for this I was having the same problem for while. I thought it was just my PC.
-AOB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 09:40 PM   #4
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

it's a nvidia glitch, a lot of users have had the problem, and I've tried to help those I've come across..
Old 02-19-2020, 01:50 PM   #5
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 418
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

yo why can Iat with everyone but I cant sync with nobody when I join a game. Nobody can join my games too

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 02:06 PM   #6
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1612
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (_-Kami-_) View Post
yo why can Iat with everyone but I cant sync with nobody when I join a game. Nobody can join my games too
Depends you on a desktop or laptop

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:45 PM   #7
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (_-Kami-_) View Post
make sure you're running the latest version of the game.