SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Street Fighter III Online EvilHaku RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 07-30-2007 10:11 AM

Old 05-04-2020, 05:38 PM   #1
Calidoso

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Calidoso is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Street Fighter Online is not working?

Hello SFO Community, I am having issues with running the .exe of SFO. What happens is when I double click the .exe it will show a window with street fighter online on the top left and it shows a black screen. After a few seconds it just closes automatically. I followed a thread that Murder-Ink stated to just reinstall the drivers of Nvidia and Unfortunately I am still having the same issue after trying it out. Hopefully, there will be a fix to this.
Calidoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 06:20 PM   #2
Shin

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Shin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Street Fighter Online is not working?

This game is a done deal! Even if you do manage to get it working. You won't find anyone in the lobby
Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 06:27 PM   #3
-(SR)-Owens

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough-(SR)-Owens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calidoso View Post
Hello SFO Community, I am having issues with running the .exe of SFO. What happens is when I double click the .exe it will show a window with street fighter online on the top left and it shows a black screen. After a few seconds it just closes automatically. I followed a thread that Murder-Ink stated to just reinstall the drivers of Nvidia and Unfortunately I am still having the same issue after trying it out. Hopefully, there will be a fix to this.
Are you able to run the web version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin View Post
This game is a done deal! Even if you do manage to get it working. You won't find anyone in the lobby
And theres no reason to be negative at all. im online almost every day and i see people on so if he gets on ill play with him

I'm back Everyone 2006 Player
-(SR)-Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 06:45 PM   #4
dark~killer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 112
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough
Visit dark~killer's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin View Post
first off, if you don't have nothing good to say don't say it all.. if it's not helping the problem he's asking for help for keep it to yourself.... WARNING

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: dark~killer
Position:V.I.P/Elite V.I.P/SFO Staff Moderater 2020
Game Modes: Don't Matter
1st SFO Clan Joined in: (DH) Dark Hado
Characters: Akuma/Ryu/Ken
2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:39 PM   #5
Calidoso

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried the web version and it shows an "X" on the top of left of the window and an outline of a box through out the whole entire web browser. I am using google chrome.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:48 PM   #6
dark~killer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 112
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough
Visit dark~killer's Facebook

Quote:
I have tried the web version and it shows an "X" on the top of left of the window and an outline of a box through out the whole entire web browser. I am using google chrome.
try downloading the one of 3 listed here.. http://xmenvs.streetfighteronline.com/downloads/

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: dark~killer
Position:V.I.P/Elite V.I.P/SFO Staff Moderater 2020
Game Modes: Don't Matter
1st SFO Clan Joined in: (DH) Dark Hado
Characters: Akuma/Ryu/Ken
2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:41 PM   #7
Calidoso

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark~killer View Post
Quote:
try downloading the one of 3 listed here.. http://xmenvs.streetfighteronline.com/downloads/
I have downloaded the 1st one which is for windows. I redownloaded the adobe shockwave and it still did the same exact thing.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:30 PM   #8
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I've covered this before, this is not a problem with SFO, most likely if you reinstall your GPU (Most likely you have an Nvida GPU card) that should fix the problem
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote