SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post your pics evilhadoken General 9191 06-22-2018 05:46 PM
Post funny pics BLAZEBOY AKA DEM BAKERBOYZ RaNdOm iNsAnItY 112 07-21-2010 02:01 PM
Post your pics.. Random Insanity Style SnuggLes__ RaNdOm iNsAnItY 36 04-02-2010 01:29 AM
~post ur pics~ hottie68 General 23 07-04-2006 08:02 PM

Old 01-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
leftyfb

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 52
leftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enough
Visit leftyfb's Facebook Visit leftyfb's Twitter Visit leftyfb's YouTube Visit leftyfb's Last.FM
Default Re: Post pics of your desk/office/computer room

Post pictures of your work/play area. Where you have your computer(s) setup. The more the merrier!

full size

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
O   ; http://www.ubuntu.com
 `-O  Linux for Human Beings

Last edited by leftyfb; 01-25-2010 at 02:52 PM.
leftyfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

That's a lot of hardware. I know that little green laptop in the corner, I forget the name of it. Saw a story about it on 60 minutes.

Is that one yours?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #3
leftyfb

Post Thanks / Like
leftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enough
Visit leftyfb's Facebook Visit leftyfb's Twitter Visit leftyfb's YouTube Visit leftyfb's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 08 2009,21:58)]That's a lot of hardware. I know that little green laptop in the corner, I forget the name of it. Saw a story about it on 60 minutes.

Is that one yours?
OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) or an XO

All machines you see are mine.

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
Old 01-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #4
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 08 2009,21:58)]That's a lot of hardware.
I 2nd that.. DAMN!

I see an "easy" button lol.
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:22 AM   #5
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 08 2009,22:18)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 08 2009,21:58)]That's a lot of hardware. I know that little green laptop in the corner, I forget the name of it. Saw a story about it on 60 minutes.

Is that one yours?

woooooooo I got my nephew one of those for christmas... thats awesome, lol... as soon as I saw that I was like... OMG IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOWS ABOUT THEM... lol

uhm... I'll post a picture after I make it presentable...

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:41 AM   #6
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Paladin_X @ Jan. 09 2009,01:42)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 08 2009,21:58)]That's a lot of hardware.
I 2nd that.. DAMN!

I see an "easy" button lol.
lol

we should play I SPY wif his work space...

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #7
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

thats my uhm... setup... *cough*...
sorry.. Digger wouldn't get out of the way...

Old 01-09-2009, 03:53 AM   #8
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chunuto @ Jan. 09 2009,02:44)]

thats my uhm... setup... *cough*...
sorry.. Digger wouldn't get out of the way...
Yay, a normal person's setup!
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:57 AM   #9
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 09 2009,07:32)]Post pictures of your work/play area. Where you have your computer(s) setup. The more the merrier!

<a href="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3263/3180692983_db4d3b651e_b.jpg" target="_blank">
full size</a>
I'll get cross eyed from all those screens
...Cool!

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Crying-FrEEman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:28 AM   #10
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

ill edit my post with my pc.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:40 AM   #11
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 08 2009,23:18)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Is that one yours?

Yeah.. I heard about these laptops..

$100 dollar laptops.. make em affordable for kids and comes equipped with custom Linux based OS.

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #12
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Lefty holy linux batman!.

Do you run servers and stuff? Cause that set up is sexy
Old 01-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #13
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

I'll show my bad boy setup. I still have like 3 computers upstairs still.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #14
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Holy crud, leftyb that is intese man dam you have alot of computers,

I have the dell inspirion laptop that you got up there that's the computer im currently on atm

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #15
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Just worser than average computer..

These are old pictures by the way, I've got a new keyboard now. The monitor is about 10 years old. =[

Also got a new mouse for the laptop too.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #16
leftyfb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Riku @ Jan. 09 2009,09:37)]Holy crud, leftyb that is intese man dam you have alot of computers,

I have the dell inspirion laptop that you got up there that's the computer im currently on atm
You do? Does the back/top of yours look like this? ;-)

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
Old 01-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #17
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Hahaha. Show off.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #18
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

lol.. wooow... haha

Old 01-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #19
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 09 2009,11:19)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Riku @ Jan. 09 2009,09:37)]Holy crud, leftyb that is intese man dam you have alot of computers,

Hah, no it doesnt man thanks thought we had something in common, i just got the circle with the dell logo..how did u get that there?

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 01-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #20
leftyfb

Post Thanks / Like

check these out

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7832/img2878kh8.jpg

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9466/img2880xs0.jpg

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3024/img2881zy1.jpg

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/377/img2882yw5.jpg

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
Old 04-26-2010, 05:44 AM   #21
MicBlitz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MicBlitz is an unknown quantity at this point

The Only Way Too Play Sfo Damn Man Nice Setup
MicBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:11 AM   #22
SFOUnionWorker
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SFOUnionWorker is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Simple

Only computer I use it is my laptop, it gets what I need done.

YAY for decent laptop to do everything 0.o

PS. I have 4 other computers but I love my laptop so I prefer to use it only.
SFOUnionWorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #23
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

SFO in high def, yea looks nice on the t.v i have a big screen t.v. is it possible to hook my computer to it, i dont have high deff though

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 01-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #24
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Hey lefty what is that on your laptop that you have open? Looks like a bunch of coding and stuff O_O
Old 01-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #25
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Riku @ Jan. 09 2009,12:13)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 09 2009,11:19)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Hah, no it doesnt man thanks thought we had something in common, i just got the circle with the dell logo..how did u get that there?
I believe it is a mere sticker, which somewhat resembles the &quot;glowing apple&quot; that appears on most Apple notebooks' covers. Either that, or it is simply a custom designed cover, which an individual can obtain from some computer/electronic equipment selling locations.

Edit: I would have never figured the game would appear so smoothly on a big-screen television, without every pixel of the game being visible to the observer. SFO in high-definition sounds a bit entrancing as well; I may just give it a try.

1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote